UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> OG Pick Em - Divisional Round - 2010

1/11/11 6:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Alco Hauler
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saturday, 1/15
BAL @ PIT
GB @ ATL

Sunday, 1/16
SEA @ CHI
NYJ @ NE
1/11/11 6:28 PM
TomBSupraT
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PIT
GB
SEA
NE
1/11/11 8:28 PM
Marijuana Minute
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BAL
ATL
CHI
NE
1/12/11 2:40 PM
east
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/12/11 2:42 PM

Saturday, 1/15
BAL @ PIT
GB @ ATL

Sunday, 1/16
SEA @ CHI
NYJ @ NE - Just heard that Woody is on IR.  Not good for an already shakey Sanchez.
1/12/11 3:26 PM
alxholic
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saturday, 1/15
BAL @ PIT PIT
GB @ ATL ATL

Sunday, 1/16
SEA @ CHI CHI
NYJ @ NE NE
1/14/11 12:33 PM
TheRealJoker
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saturday, 1/15
BAL @ PIT - PIT
GB @ ATL - GB

Sunday, 1/16
SEA @ CHI - SEA
NYJ @ NE - NE
1/14/11 1:30 PM
da Vinci 81
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PIT
GB
CHI
NE
1/14/11 3:40 PM
peglegpeet13
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saturday, 1/15
BAL @ PIT: Steelers

GB @ ATL: Packers

Sunday, 1/16
SEA @ CHI: Bears. Still can't believe the crappy performance the Saints D had.

NYJ @ NE: Pats
1/14/11 9:47 PM
Alco Hauler
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Saturday, 1/15
BAL @ PIT * PIT.  Game of the fucking century.  I wish these 2 could meet in the Super Bowl.  Going to be very hard hitting.  Very personal.  I think Baltimore has the better QB - but Pittsburgh has the better team.  It will be close - it usually is with these two - but I think the Squeelers come out on top.  Only to get fuck-stomped by the Patriots next week. PIT 24 BAL 21

GB @ ATL * GB.  Both teams are great.  The winner of this game is heading to the Super Bowl.  QBs are both solid and equally matched.  Where I give the edge to Green Bay is their defense.  Could there be 2 better games on a Saturday to just sit back, drink beer and watch?  Fuck.  I can't wait.  GB 31 ATL 24

Sunday, 1/16
SEA @ CHI * SEA.  What a shit bowl.  I mean literally - this is a bowl of shit.  I don't know which team to pick, but I know I have ZERO faith in Cutler.  I haven't bought in to Seattle, but I can't bring myself to find a reason to pick the Bears  SEA 17 CHI 10 

NYJ @ NE * NE.  Brutal bloody ass rape.  The Jets are good at talking shit.  They aren't all that good at backing it up.  They keep poking the Patriots with a stick, but the Patriots are showing restraint and not really responding.  I think they are waiting until Sunday to respond, when they smack the Jets up and down the field like they own them.  PATS 37 NYJ 17

1/17/11 12:52 PM
RKing85
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

geez, i went 0 for 4 on my NFL picks this weekend. Proof I don't follow the NFL very closely.
1/17/11 5:43 PM
Tommy Gunnz
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

not one of you retards picks the JETS and how about this gem:

"NYJ @ NE * NE. Brutal bloody ass rape. The Jets are good at talking shit. They aren't all that good at backing it up. They keep poking the Patriots with a stick, but the Patriots are showing restraint and not really responding. I think they are waiting until Sunday to respond, when they smack the Jets up and down the field like they own them. PATS 37 NYJ 17"

how taste the jets big peepee?
1/17/11 10:13 PM
Alco Hauler

Tommy Gunnz - not one of you retards picks the JETS and how about this gem:

"NYJ @ NE * NE. Brutal bloody ass rape. The Jets are good at talking shit. They aren't all that good at backing it up. They keep poking the Patriots with a stick, but the Patriots are showing restraint and not really responding. I think they are waiting until Sunday to respond, when they smack the Jets up and down the field like they own them. PATS 37 NYJ 17"

how taste the jets big peepee?
Tastes good.  LMAO!  I think I was a bit drunk when I wrote that, because I read what you wrote and thought "Haha - who the fuck would say something that stupid"....Only to scroll up and find out it was me.

For the record, there will be no bigger Jets fan anywhere in the world than right here in Cincy this week.

J E T S
Jets!
Jets!
Jets!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.