UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Sakara: I believe Falcao will want standup battle

1/13/11 10:39 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Titanium Rhino
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DH: Do you care if it goes to the ground or do you want to keep it on the feet?

Legionarius: As all my fans know, I am a striker and always love a good war on the feet. However, I am also well versed in BJJ and received my black belt after the Thales Leites match. So, I will train in all areas of MMA and be prepared no matter where the fight goes. With this said, if I can keep it standing and put on a great war for the fans with my striking abilities, this would be the best possible scenario. I think Falcao is also a great striker and Chute Boxe is famous for their striking wars, so I believe Falcao would love to have a standup battle and we can both give the fans a wonderful display of two warriors going for their best performance possible.

DH: What do you feel is the biggest threat that he poses to you?

Legionarius: Every UFC fighter is a dangerous matchup, there are no easy fights in any weight class, and Falcao is no different. He poses many threats on his feet and also on the ground. Although he is new inside the UFC octagon, and very hungry to make a mark, his MMA record speaks loudly that he is no joke and someone I should be concerned about. I am taking this very seriously and respect his camp [Chute Boxe] very much. I know that they will prepare him well for this match-up and he will train very hard. I will be preparing myself for a hard fought war in March when we meet and give the fans a great match!

Full Interview
1/13/11 11:00 AM
HappyDude38
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If sakara stand with falcao he's gonna get some good sleep...falcaos combos looked outstanding in the Harris fight Phone Post
1/13/11 11:12 AM
keylockarmbar

sakara is a black belt in jiu jitsu? wow
1/14/11 1:57 PM
Titanium Rhino
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People don't seem to care too much about this fight. Its going to blow everyone's mind.
1/14/11 2:27 PM
Clegg

I think this is going to be an unbelievable fight Phone Post
1/15/11 1:11 AM
Titanium Rhino

Clegg - I think this is going to be an unbelievable fight Phone Post
1/15/11 1:25 AM
Mayhem13
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fight is off
1/15/11 1:33 AM
Titanium Rhino

Mayhem13 -  fight is off

Since when?
1/15/11 1:37 AM
Mayhem13
222 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

announced today.

Sakara vs Natal now
1/15/11 1:46 AM
NorthFromHere
309 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mayhem13 -  announced today.

Sakara vs Natal now

BOOO
1/15/11 2:12 AM
UsedFleshlightEatingBull

source, asshat.
1/15/11 2:23 AM
Mayhem13

UsedFleshlightEatingBull - source, asshat.
me?

source is his manager.

1/15/11 5:22 AM
Alder Hiss
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol, I smell a quick submission victory.
1/15/11 5:27 AM
mkou
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For whom? Natal? Well sure if Thales leites couldn't sub Sakara I believe Natal will do it "quick".
1/15/11 5:34 AM
Alder Hiss
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mkou - For whom? Natal? Well sure if Thales leites couldn't sub Sakara I believe Natal will do it "quick".

goddammit, I didn;t read the whole thread. Different fight, my prediction was for...
1/15/11 8:05 AM
DoubleBagger
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Since when was sakara a black belt in BJJ? He sure has been hiding his ground skills well.
1/15/11 6:22 PM
Titanium Rhino

What a bullshit replacement. We went from seeing Sakara in an exciting matchup that would've been a standup war to this.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.