UnderGround Forums

Judo/Sambo UnderGround >> ATT: Chicagoland, N. W. IN

1/13/11 1:51 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
judoinmotion
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/03/11 1:13 PM

edited:
I am calling out all the Chicagoland and Northwest IN, Judo and BJJ guys/girls to come to my school this Friday night at 6 PM for our open mat. <br />Every Friday, the open is at no charge. <br />All you have to do is sign the waiver. Anyone under 18 must to be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who must to sign the waiver on their behalf. Open mat is intend to be sparing (randori) only. There is no instruction during open mat. There will be people of all levels, ages and sizes. Please leave your egos at the door, this is not competition, it is a great opportunity to meet new people, exchanging experiences and having a great time! Follow the open mat rules! I'll see onto the mat!<br />Address: 18031 Dixie Hwy, Homewood, IL <br />Web: www.powersourcema.com
1/13/11 8:44 PM
judoblackbelt
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Andre, I would send personal invites to the schools. Not sure how many read this forum. Cohen's judo in Buffalo Grove, Valco BJJ in Chicago. Top level schools.
2/3/11 1:15 PM
judoinmotion
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reminding everyone who is interested to come to our open mat on Friday nights from 6 to 8 PM
2/4/11 11:43 AM
judoblackbelt
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Andre, I am in Michigan so will have top rely on your posts from the workouts. Will you be at the Midwest Tournament in March run by the Cohen's?
2/4/11 12:43 PM
judoinmotion

Edited: 02/04/11 12:46 PM
Hi Jbb,<br />I will be there with my kids. Alec will fight in two divisions (age), I am sure it will be more challenging for him. We will be wearing the team shirts so if you are there you will know who we are, come say hi! :0)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.