UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> UFC 1 Poster on ebay

2/10/11 7:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
flyingtoehold
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pretty sure it isn't Jeremy, hopefully the facts can convince me. Let me know when you plan on posting the facts fightpimp so I can go grabb some brews to drink while I read.....and popcorn.
2/10/11 7:23 PM
flyingtoehold
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Getting ready to try the "I'm a Zuffa employee" line on the guy selling the program. lol

JK fuckers, don't want the mafia rolling up on me. Any word from the lady??
2/10/11 7:49 PM
Son of Scott Ferrozzo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if i was selling something and someone told me that they were a Zuffa employee, I'd triple the price. why would someone give a deal to a company?
2/10/11 7:58 PM
fightpimp

Son of Scott Ferrozzo -  why would someone give a deal to a company?
Why do a favor for anybody? So the favor is returned...
Unless you are Murph, then you just do it because thats what you do...

Andy get the brews!!! 
2/10/11 8:07 PM
Son of Scott Ferrozzo

fightpimp - 
Son of Scott Ferrozzo -  why would someone give a deal to a company?
Why do a favor for anybody?<b> So the favor is returned...
</b>Unless you are Murph, then you just do it because thats what you do...

Andy get the brews!!! 

Yea, but what favor is this lady ever going to need from 'Zuffa'.
2/10/11 8:08 PM
fightpimp

Dear vegaspinup,

how would i approach mma collecting site, are they easy to deal with? What security do I have in a deal with them. My mother won't care what happens to this stuffl, it was my idea to sell the stuff. Maybe if I contact the site they can sell all this stuff for me? DO YOU KNOW THEM? Can they be trusted? Warmest Regasrds, Gail
- nystateofmind1111

To: nystateofmind1111
Subject: Re: Other: vegaspinup sent a message about SEG and ufc posters with publicity pack from 2 nd event #280625238887
Sent Date: Feb-04-11 12:57:43 PST

Dear nystateofmind1111,

Thank you for your response, if you are interetsed in selling of ebay to save the fees, I would offer you $8500 for the package. If you want to sell on ebay, breaking them up would be your best bet for maximum value.

There is also a web site called mmacollector.com that deals in these that could be of help in selling them with no fees involved. Just out of curiosity, how did you come to get these posters?

Thank you for your response, take care
- vegaspinup

To: vegaspinup
Subject: Re: Other: vegaspinup sent a message about SEG and ufc posters with publicity pack from 2 nd event #280625238887
Sent Date: Feb-04-11 08:05:43 PST

Dear vegaspinup,

two of the posters have red stars. two have a roman numeral II on them and three of them have two men in a fight position. the other two have a roman numeral V on them. the measurements are similarly 24" by 36". they are all in great condition love. My daughter is thinking of breaking up the items so we shall see. God Bless

- nystateofmind1111

Subject: Other: vegaspinup sent a message about SEG and ufc posters with publicity pack from 2 nd event #280625238887
Sent Date: Feb-03-11 17:57:54 PST

Dear nystateofmind1111,

can you tell me what posters are in the lot, i see there are 5 total, a UFC 1,2&3, what are the other 2, thank you

Are you intested is selling them outside of ebay? Save yourself some fees?
- vegaspinup

2/10/11 8:09 PM
fightpimp

I had to break up the emails... next to follow. read bottom to top...
2/10/11 8:10 PM
fightpimp

Edited: 02/11/11 6:46 PM

Dear vegaspinup,

They sold to a Gentleman in San Diego. He runs a museum. God Bless.
- nystateofmind1111
Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply
Respond

Sent Date: Feb-07-11 19:32:54 PST

Dear nystateofmind1111,

Hello Gail,
Yes Brett at MMAcollector.com can be trusted and yes I know him very well. There were only a handful of guys collecting MMA related stuff 10-12 years ago, he was one of them along with me, a guy in Japan & Canada & California.

Brett is very reputable, straight forward and honest as can be. He would most likely ask you to ship to him so he can inpect each poster for condition. He marks down every detail on the posters for condidtion to determine asking prince and to make the buyer as aware of anything as possible so there is no issues after purchase.

Here is his #, feel free to call him XXX-XXX-XXXX (Edited obviously)
I would also be more then willing to do the same, as he and I know the same buyers, and will reach out to them first. Either way, you will have a hassle free time.

Good luck, and if I can answer anymore questions or be of any help please feel free to email or call

Cheers
tj
xxxxxxxxxxx@hotmail.com (edited)
XXX-XXX-XXXX (edited)

- vegaspinup

To: vegaspinup
Sent Date: Feb-04-11 22:59:41 PST

2/10/11 8:11 PM
fightpimp

Read the first post first bottom to top then the second post second bottom to top... this is what TJ emailed me. Way too detailed to create this imo...
2/10/11 8:14 PM
fightpimp

Somebody named Gail contacted the site and I never replied at the time because the listing was still active and i swore i wouldn't get involved unless the auction got pulled. After it got pulled... I emailed the seller and crickets...
2/10/11 8:14 PM
fightpimp

Yuma also emailed me two screenshots but not looking like the ones TJ sent... i have no idea why. I think they may have been slightly edited...
2/10/11 8:15 PM
fightpimp

It looks like TJ just copied and pasted everything in one copy/paste. I could not post it here because it limited me to 8,000 characters so I had to break it up.
2/10/11 8:18 PM
fightpimp

yeah I just edited my cell # out of there lol... and I cant stand people that routinely edit.
2/10/11 8:20 PM
fightpimp

and I just edited TJ's also lol... too many beers already. fuck it.
2/10/11 10:59 PM
fightpimp

Check out the 5-10 on ebay... you will not get another chance to own those for YEARS even at the BIN price! Write it down and revisit in a year or two... TIME is MONEY!
2/12/11 9:27 PM
fightpimp

The price has been dropped! A fucking steal!!!
2/21/11 12:07 AM
ChicagoTom
340 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so whatever happened to these god damn posters? Some people are saying it went to jeremy. Jeremy is saying they didn't go to him. Who got them or were they even real? It could of been a fake auction created just to drive the prices up.
2/21/11 8:59 AM
fightpimp

i heard two different stories. One was jeremy. The other was that they were sold to a buyer in Michigan for a buyer in japan.

2/21/11 10:42 PM
tjsuckerpunch

The Seller said they went to a gentelman in San Diego with a museum. When I asked her point blank Jeremy COuball she said yes.

Is Jeremey not the only one throwing smoke up everyones ass that he has a museum.

They went to Yuma, if he says different he is uet again lying through his fucking teeth

He's still making payments on them, he doesnt want to risk losing them. When he pays them off in 2013, he will post a picture
2/22/11 8:03 AM
fightpimp

Jeremy swears he does not have them. but thats like asking a preist if he ever grabbed an altar-boys ass. foia. If he doesn't, then we need to find out who does. That group of posters is the single most significant group of early ufc posters ever found. Whoever got those needs to share. Dont be greedy! Eventually somebody will catch wind of what happened... Keep the best ones and sell the rest.
2/22/11 3:19 PM
Son of Scott Ferrozzo

fightpimp -  Jeremy swears he does not have them. but thats like asking a preist if he ever grabbed an altar-boys ass.

i spit coke on my computer thanks to this.
2/22/11 4:28 PM
the chip guy

If Yumma got them, and he doesn't want to tell us about it, good for him it's a nice score he can do whatever the hell he wants with it......... and he's still an asshole.

If Yumma told the lady that he has an "actual"  MMA museum and was able to score them on a con, good for him it's a nice score he can do whatever the hell he wants with it......... and he's still an asshole and scumbag.

Time to move on boyz.... i'm starting to save up for a Urijah on metal myself.
2/25/11 5:39 PM
ChicagoTom
340 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

until Urijah on metal. 
5/13/11 4:12 PM
the chip guy

Edited: 05/13/11 4:12 PM
 here we go again....

http://cgi.ebay.com/UFC-1-Poster-SEG-/260783952174?pt=Vintage_Sports_Memorabilia&hash=item3cb7ef512e

I wish I had the funds to make a run at Murph's 1 but i've been spending wayyyy to much money on Pride posters lately.

So I guess it's up to you guys on who get's to take this one down. 
5/13/11 5:12 PM
ricksongjj

Thats too bad.I wish Murphy didnt have to sell off his collection, unless its by choice then thats cool.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.