Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have no fucking idea whats going on...***crosses fingers***

1/21/11 11:21 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
the chip guy

fightpimp - 

I have no fucking idea whats going on...***crosses fingers***

I know you want the 1, who wouldn't???? Either way nice score for you and your site.
1/22/11 11:04 AM
Mayhem13
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/22/11 11:05 AM
 sorry guys he traded them to me already...

I gave him a subscription to fight magazine, pair of official UFC training gloves,,,,and a Tito Ortiz rnd 5 figure for them

1/22/11 12:57 PM
ChicagoTom
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mayhem13 -  sorry guys he traded them to me already...

I gave him a subscription to fight magazine, pair of official UFC training gloves,,,,and a Tito Ortiz rnd 5 figure for them

sounds like you got ripped the fuck off!!!! You let go that tito rd 5? Are you crazy?

1/23/11 12:10 AM
Mayhem13
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

obviously I am crazy...I need to stop trading. I always get the crap end of them...
1/23/11 11:23 AM
fightpimp

I think Andy said they were his...

Or  Chip Guy gets them.

Or Clint trades 4,357 mini's for them.

Take your pick!
1/23/11 4:04 PM
the chip guy

fightpimp -  I think Andy said they were his...

Or  Chip Guy gets them.

Or Clint trades 4,357 mini's for them.

Take your pick!

Bullshit! If I had them there would be 30+ new pic's in the mailman thread....They are in your pc right now and are never leaving it:P
1/23/11 7:04 PM
the chip guy

Dale Doback -  I think we all got trolled
Well, I guess fp's same old April fools day joke came a little early this year.....

1/26/11 1:03 PM
fightpimp

flyingtoehold -  Back to UFC 1, lets see what happens BWAHAHAHA
I have them. UFC 1 is in pretty good condition. Minor crinkling in a few spots down the middle, bottom right edge has very minor tears. Slight edge bumping in some spots. Overall it's in nice condition. The owner wants us to solicit bids so if you are interested, PM me with your offer. They will be listed on the site after I speak to the owner, he is calling the shots and ultimately he will make the final decision with my advice. They are real and he was not trolling. If you contact him directly and talk shit, I will keep this information for future reference. I will tell him what I think each is worth and the group as a whole. I WILL NOT TELL HIM WHAT TO PRICE OR SELL THEM FOR! This will be his decision. He may decide to keep them, I don't know.

Don't expect an answer right away regarding any offer(s) because there will be International interest as well and most likely bids.

The UFC 2, 3, and 8 are all in varying conditions... the 8 is pretty bad. The 2 and 3 have some crinkling down the middle and some edge wear but overall nice.

Don't make this thread a fucking spectacle please...

1/26/11 2:11 PM
wiu81

Props for finally giving us the facts. Or at least some of them. Phone Post
1/26/11 2:15 PM
fightpimp

wiu81 -  Props for finally giving us the facts. Or at least some of them. Phone Post
They arrived today about a half-hour before I posted this.

"or at least some of them" WTF is that supposed to mean???

1/26/11 2:21 PM
fightpimp

PM me whatever you want to offer on any of it and i'm keeping track until he decides...
1/26/11 9:56 PM
fightpimp

Here's the break-down people. You are welcome for taking the time to evaluate these for you.

UFC 1 poster
Condition: Very Good
Damage: Overall Great condition. Slight surface wrinkling repeated down the center of the poster in 8 spots, 6 are noticeable (black backround) and 2 are negligent. Minor surface scuffing exists. Top edge is near mint. Top left corner has slight fold in it. Left edge has ¼” tear around 6” down… 2 more ¼” tears exist toward the bottom left corner which has edge creasing on the bottom 12”. Edge creasing depth is less that 5/8” on the left side. Bottom edge is near mint. Left edge has some edge creasing about 12” to 15” from the bottom. The bottom left 8 inches has edge creasing and 9 small perforations with the largest being about 3/8”, smallest ¼”. Other surface issue that exist are a small scuff on the left black border area. Two very small mouse or bug droppings/stains exist on the surface of the poster but are visible and are raised above the surface in the white area at the bottom quarter of the poster. No pin or tack holes. Back of poster is clean. Minimal if any fading.

UFC 2 poster
Condition: Near Mint
Damage: Overall Extremely Nice condition. Slight surface wrinkling repeated down the center of the poster in 6 spots, 2 are noticeable the others are negligent. All edges are in excellent condition with only very minor edge bumping on the very bottom few inches on both sides of the poster. Only a single perforation of 1/16” exists on the left side. All other damage is visual. No pin or tack holes. Back of poster is clean. Minimal, if any fading.

UFC 3 poster
Condition: Very Good
Damage: Overall Great condition. Slight surface wrinkling repeated down the center of poster in 8 spots, some more prominent than others. All edges are in extremely good condition except the bottom left corner. The bottom left edge/corner has substantial edge damage. One 5/8” and one ¼” tear exist among the edge crushing the runs from the corner up the left side of the poster approximately 6”. No pin or tack holes. Back of poster is clean. Minimal, if any fading.

UFC 8 poster
Condition: Poor
Damage: Water damage/staining on back, two tack-holes on top left and top right corners. Very minimal edge damage but substantial surface damage including visible wrinkles, slight folding, multiple surface scratches. Minimal, if any fading.
1/26/11 10:07 PM
PJ Benn Fan
239 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fightpimp - 
Don't make this thread a fucking spectacle please...

When a UFC 1 poster is involved, of course it willbe a spectacle!

Reminds me of the movie piranha without the tits!

1/27/11 12:31 AM
ChicagoTom
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol- i guess it beats rag blood.
1/27/11 5:25 AM
FerrozzoFan

whats the over/under that these end up in fightpimps personal collection?
1/27/11 10:57 AM
fightpimp

Wow, where's everybody's bids now???

Murph and another UG'er sent bids and  NOBODY else?

There are a few bids that were offered before I had these in my posession but they were lowered a bit because of the condition. Besides that I'm surprised at the "all bark - no bite" scenario here. Hmmm...

I'll be sending out an email to customers and others on Monday so we will see some action then for sure.

There's already a bid higher than I would go so it's extremely doubtful they will end up in my collection. I think the seller would keep them in that situation.
1/27/11 12:09 PM
ChicagoTom

I'm hoping murph gets them. Phone Post
1/27/11 12:20 PM
PTSandman

I want to see the UFC 1 on eBay with no reserve to see what it goes for without the Main Event Poster Mafia doing run-ins.
1/27/11 2:55 PM
fightpimp

The pics (on ebay) covered a lot of the damage on the bottom sides... and you cant really see surface wrinkles unless you are looking at them... they are plainly visible but not super-bad. I'm going to take some pics at some point and if you have an offer you will get copies... and be able to increase/decrease the offer amount accordingly.
1/27/11 8:27 PM
flyingtoehold
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dale should get them, I'm out- not going to do the blindfolded auction deal with Brett. Hopefully Mr. O will throw the 10k on it.lol............don't sue me.
1/27/11 10:13 PM
PTSandman

I'm thinking of converting to Judaism or Scientology for the lawyer benefits.
1/28/11 2:12 PM
kingbisping

bug shit??? what the fuck cant we see any pics? blind auctions arent really all that fair Phone Post
1/28/11 2:14 PM
kingbisping

bug shit???? what the fuck? cant we see some pics blind auctions arent really that fair Phone Post
1/28/11 2:30 PM
ChicagoTom

Maybe just post pics here? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.