UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> UFC 1 Poster on ebay

2/3/11 11:46 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
the chip guy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looks like he didn't end the bidding soon enough! hahahahhahahhahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/SEG-and-ufc-posters-publicity-pack-2-nd-event-/280625238887?pt=Vintage_Sports_Memorabilia&hash=item4156915367
2/4/11 1:12 AM
the chip guy

This one might top 8k.......
2/4/11 3:11 AM
FerrozzoFan

Edited: 02/04/11 3:11 AM
how many posters is he selling? from the pic i can make out 8 posters and the UFC 2 program and ufc 2 press release items. anyone get an answer yet on how many actual posters and for what events?
2/4/11 9:04 AM
PTSandman

Looks like at least 2 UFC 1's. I see 7 posters.

Let Murph get this. Too many of you been fucking him over long enough.
2/4/11 9:09 AM
ricksongjj

Good luck Murphy,hopefully he doesnt pull the listing.
2/4/11 9:41 AM
wiu81

Holy sheep shit batman!!! Phone Post
2/4/11 9:44 AM
PJ Benn Fan
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/04/11 9:54 AM
the chip guy -  Looks like he didn't end the bidding soon enough! hahahahhahahhahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/SEG-and-ufc-posters-publicity-pack-2-nd-event-/280625238887?pt=Vintage_Sports_Memorabilia&hash=item4156915367

Good.

Nothing against Brett, but once someone wants to make a spectacle of it, I hope they crash and burn.

Once he spoke to countless people telling him how much the posters were worth, he should have just stuck them back on ebay with a $10K BIN with best offer and whoever bids the most and can send immediate payment, gets them (probably Doback)

Sure paying ebay and paypal suck. But its still the most effective online way to truly determine worth outside of a true auction house.

We all have our saved searches because of how big ebay is.

But now he loses probably more than what the fees were!

GOOD!!!!! 
2/4/11 10:35 AM
PTSandman

Don't be dicks and bid it up.
2/4/11 10:39 AM
FerrozzoFan

it will get bid up on its own. the 10 serious collectors that hang out here will have little to do with the final price of this item imo.

someone should email the other guy that had the posters and send him the link. let him see what he missed out on lol
2/4/11 10:52 AM
PTSandman

I might sell my UFC 2 and 3 program if there is big money for them.
2/4/11 10:52 AM
PTSandman

FerrozzoFan - it will get bid up on its own. the 10 serious collectors that hang out here will have little to do with the final price of this item imo.

someone should email the other guy that had the posters and send him the link. let him see what he missed out on lol

The auction title is horrible and isn't likely to get found by as many collectors. I bet the bids are all a result of people who saw the link here, or people who informed of the auction by people who saw the link here.
2/4/11 11:27 AM
FerrozzoFan

from the seller. she has no clue.............

"two of the posters have red stars. two have a roman numeral II on them and three of them have two men in a fight position. the other two have a roman numeral V on them. the measurements are similarly 24" by 36". they are all in great condition love. God Bless"
2/4/11 11:30 AM
PTSandman

Refuses to meet in person. I'm only a few minutes away.
2/4/11 11:36 AM
FerrozzoFan

these were her husbands at one point and time.lol
2/4/11 11:40 AM
FerrozzoFan

even winning these at 7k you can keep a set and sell the rest to recoup your money back
2/4/11 11:51 AM
FerrozzoFan

Dale Doback - 
FerrozzoFan - even winning these at 7k you can keep a set and sell the rest to recoup your money back

I dont know, the guy selling his 1-3 is having a hard time getting offers of anything more than what I did which was $4500.  I would keep most of these anyway and sell a few to you guys. I have a family member who I would give a few too as well.

from what ive seen sold on ebay before imo (depending on condition of course and if she sold them separate)
2 ufc 1 posters (5-7 k)
2 ufc 2 posters (2-4k)
3 ufc 3 posters (2-3k)
2 ufc 5 posters (1k)
plus the ufc 2 program and press stuff (1k)

even on the low end this stuff is worth at least 10 k. on a good day we are talking like 15+

2/4/11 11:59 AM
FerrozzoFan

Dale Doback - 
FerrozzoFan - 
Dale Doback - 
FerrozzoFan - even winning these at 7k you can keep a set and sell the rest to recoup your money back

I dont know, the guy selling his 1-3 is having a hard time getting offers of anything more than what I did which was $4500.  I would keep most of these anyway and sell a few to you guys. I have a family member who I would give a few too as well.

from what ive seen sold on ebay before imo (depending on condition of course and if she sold them separate)
2 ufc 1 posters (5-7 k)
2 ufc 2 posters (2-4k)
3 ufc 3 posters (2-3k)
2 ufc 5 posters (1k)
plus the ufc 2 program and press stuff (1k)

even on the low end this stuff is worth at least 10 k. on a good day we are talking like 15+

Youre saying a UFC 3 will fetch up to $1k?????  I respectfully disagree sir lol

$2k for a UFC 2?? I got ripped off on mine and didnt pay close to that much.

Theres only a few guys who can afford to buy this as a lot and usually when you buy as a lot you get a better deal. Especially if the seller doesnt want the hassle of selling everything seperatly.

I really hope you didnt tell her those value because you are way off.

i havent told her anything. like you ive been trying to get these posters from her on the downlow. but lol at you for not being able to read. i said 2-4 k. you offered 4500 for a ufc 1,2,3 with mouse shit on them. and you dont think 9 rare ufc posters and a program , not to mention the rare press items arent worth 10k total?????? you are crazy
2/4/11 12:08 PM
PTSandman

She said her daughter is in charge of selling them and doesn't want to meet because of the amount of money involved.
2/4/11 12:18 PM
fightpimp

wow, i get fucking wasted and wake up to this... LMAO!!! get out the e-shanks Ferr and Dale!

the poster mafia is watching you.

and just so we are all on the same page here... i offered murph and pt to go in on this deal (for personal collection). other than that i haven't contacted the seller and dont plan on it. neither has the seller contacted me.

BUT we all need to come to some sort of understanding going forward... I'm sitting this one out but I'm not going to sit them all out!
2/4/11 12:27 PM
FerrozzoFan

lol at anyone coming to a understanding about some of the rarest UFC posters around. how many more times are these posters coming up for sale? ill bid these up to 10k if i have to and i will pay even if it takes me a year to pay off my credit card. i doubt i will get another chance to get these posters and it is well worth the money imo.
2/4/11 12:32 PM
fightpimp

when it rains it pours!

so are you saying i shouldn't sit this one out Ferr? 10K is a lot of $ but I can scrap that together if needed. Is this a challenge now?

j/k i'm still staying away unless murph or pt get them.
2/4/11 12:39 PM
FerrozzoFan

i personally dont care what anyone else does. i know what i can pay and what im willing to pay. its not a challenge its the truth. i just find it funny that people want to call dibs on things. first come first serve. if i could afford more than 10 k i would go higher but im not rich and i might get divorced over it (wouldnt be much of a loss to tell you the truth). this is the holy grail of posters and if i can get them in one shot and never have to go to that fucking waste of time called ebay ever again then 10 is worth it to me. the only posters i have ever wanted is the first 3 ufc posters. and if i do get them for 10 k i will consign a set to you FP along with the program and other stuff. probable make most of my money back and then stand infront of my posters jerking off for a few days till my dick is raw. if i dont win them oh fucking well. you wont see me on here crying about it
2/4/11 12:44 PM
the chip guy

Supply and demand have as much to do with the pricing as condition does to me. I would pay more right now for a 04' Gp final round than I would for a UFC 2, 3, or 5. I don't think Ferzzofan get's that. If there where two or three people selling the Gp that I want my offers would go way down.

2/4/11 12:50 PM
FerrozzoFan

Edited: 02/04/11 12:50 PM
well ive only seen 4 ufc 1 posters for sale in the past 4 yrs and a few were fake or people trolling. so i guess supply would be low and demand would be high? <br /><br />what am i not getting?
2/4/11 12:55 PM
FerrozzoFan

or maybe chipguy means that i should offer more than the 5k offer fp has for his set of 4 posters when i can buy 9 + a program for prob a few thousand more. i guess i dont get what you are trying to say

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.