UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> UFC 1 Poster on ebay

2/4/11 1:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
the chip guy
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/04/11 1:04 PM
You still don't fucking get it......... If I had a 5k offer right now on fp's I would retract that fucker and lowball him. WHY you might ask???? Because if he tells me to fuck off I can go buy the one's on ebay! Do you get it now????????????

SUPPLY+                       DEMAND-                    $$$$$$$$$- 
2/4/11 1:11 PM
FerrozzoFan

lol at your logic.

first off when i make an offer i keep it unless something has changed with the items i am bidding on. i guess you can play games all you want.

second, fp already has offers over 5k for his 4 posters. one of which is a ufc 9 and is trashed.

3rd why would i try to buy Fp's posters when i can buy more than 2 sets of UFc posters he is selling (minus a trashed 9), sell one set and make back most of my money.

my best guess is you work for someone else and have never run your own business.

2/4/11 1:20 PM
the chip guy

God your a fucking noob and a idiot  Go ahead and spend yourself into debt that you will never be able to pay off. I'm done with your dumb ass.

My best guess is that your a little faggot, who married a bitch so his family wouldn't think he's gay.

Let's just see if that 5k offer holds.......
2/4/11 1:21 PM
PTSandman

Those posters are selling high because of people on here getting into bidding wars and falsely inflating the value.

If you people learned to work together, you would all have UFC 1 posters under $1000 by now.
2/4/11 1:22 PM
the chip guy

Edited: 02/04/11 1:22 PM

PTSandman - Those posters are selling high because of people on here getting into bidding wars and falsely inflating the value.

If you people learned to work together, you would all have UFC 1 posters under $1000 by now.
TRUE   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ 
2/4/11 1:23 PM
FerrozzoFan

actually i changed my mind. i dont want the posters. i just emailed her the link to this thread and told her the true value of them

peace out
dont hate the player
hate the game

here fishes fishes fishes
2/4/11 1:26 PM
the chip guy

Edited: 02/04/11 1:47 PM
 Keep trolling you fuck and watch your ass get froze. 
2/4/11 1:56 PM
the chip guy

I seconded this^^

Vote to cofrim?
2/4/11 2:43 PM
fightpimp

FerrozzoFan -
dont hate the player
hate the game
 nice one. you must have read my last few posts...
2/4/11 2:46 PM
fightpimp

Ever since the JO episode I was "advised" to freeze lightly lol... i PM'd Ferrozo and asked if we knew each other but no response... it could be anybody. I checked the IP's on this thread and it dont match any of us.
2/4/11 2:51 PM
the chip guy

fightpimp -  Ever since the JO episode I was "advised" to freeze lightly lol... i PM'd Ferrozo and asked if we knew each other but no response... it could be anybody. I checked the IP's on this thread and it dont match any of us.

Is he the same guy as:   Son of Scott Ferrozzo????? If so good fucking luck getting them B2 Pride posters your after.
2/4/11 2:55 PM
fightpimp

the only way to find out is to have "Son" post on this thread... and then check IP's...

CALLING Son of Scott Ferrazzo!
2/4/11 4:17 PM
tjsuckerpunch

Ferrozo didnt have the money to begin with to even play this game. Lets me honest, there are 3 bidders, one of witch only went to $100, the other 2 bidders are me & Dale right now.

Ferrozzo price break down is about as crazy as I have seen anyone price posters, If he is willing to pay that much for posters we are all doomed. Those are even dumber the Irish101 :) was paying back in the day, and even he knows he was over paying,

I made a nice offer to her that I think is fair and resonable, I also told her splittting them up would be he best bet. She said her daughter was already thinking along those lines.

If they sell as a lot, they will go to someone on here because the title wasnt that great, if they get broken up, who knows where they will go.

FP's lots went for a little more then Dale offered and was on the higher side for the condiditon, but open market I think this lot of 9 posters is reatail under 10K
2/4/11 4:36 PM
the chip guy

Dale Doback - 
After guys bid eachother up on the first few auctions nobody will have any cash left for the rest and you will see shit go for only a couple hundred dollars.  As we saw with redban flooding ther market with Rogans posters.

I have to say this ^^ was a great thing  for my collection. After the redban auctions I snapped up quite a few rare posters on ebay for under $50.
2/4/11 4:49 PM
tjsuckerpunch

Redban flooded multiply copies of late teens early 20's posters, not 2 each of 1,2,3,5

I dont think they will lose money on them, especially if they run a auction for a 1,2,3,5 then wait a week or a month and do it again.

Those posters in in enough of a demand where i think you will only see maybe a 15% decline in final bids, they could also just 2nd chance offer them off the one auction

That said, i alwasy like how the poeple without the funds to pay this game are the first to point the auction out, or email the seller.

It was way more fun 4 or 5 years ago, when you kept quite about auctions so you could come on here to rub it in peoples noses that they didnt see it, this auction is a perfect example the way it was listed, i might have searched SEG posters might not, i usually only search 'poster'

Oh well, she seemed like a nice lady and I hope the $ goes to good use
2/4/11 4:49 PM
tjsuckerpunch

the chip guy - 
Dale Doback - 
After guys bid eachother up on the first few auctions nobody will have any cash left for the rest and you will see shit go for only a couple hundred dollars.  As we saw with redban flooding ther market with Rogans posters.

I have to say this ^^ was a great thing  for my collection. After the redban auctions I snapped up quite a few rare posters on ebay for under $50.

when you get them for $50 & 50 had just been sold in 6 weeks, they are no longer 'RARE' posters
2/4/11 5:00 PM
the chip guy

I have not seen another Superbrawl 3 or Sturgis rumble anywhere in the last 3 years. Maybe you or fp have 10 to 20 of them stashed away in your secret collections? I would call them rare. Oh, I can post pic's if needed......
2/4/11 5:15 PM
fightpimp

Actually I know of a couple sturgis posters... and i sold a Superbrawl a couple years ago. pretty damn rare. but valuable? thats up to a buyer to determine.
2/4/11 5:22 PM
the chip guy

Totally agree fp, under $50 tho i'll buy them all day long

Hey, you want to hear something funny? I was listening to an old Bruce Buffer radio show on Sherdog the other day and he mentioned how he STILL had a roll of UFC 22 posters stashed away in his basement....... I think i'm going to call in next week and ask Bruce if he still has them.
2/4/11 5:29 PM
fightpimp

Ocean's 15... taking applications. Operation Buffer Basemant... lol... I thought TJ bought them from Bruce over 2 years ago!
2/4/11 5:32 PM
the chip guy

I don't think the radio show was that old?? I already deleted it from my ipod.... I'll call in next week and see if he has 1 left for me. 
2/4/11 5:49 PM
fightpimp

Sold for $4,485 for the 1,2,3. I got the 8 tossed to me after the fact from the seller. They will be on the market in a year or so with a hefty price tag for sure... pure investment/speculation. Buyer paid in Euro's don't bother asking. The seller made out well and the buyer did OK also. I made away with a wrinkled 8... not so bad. The 8 will be up for $3,000 soon. lol j/k.
2/4/11 5:50 PM
fightpimp

and by the way... a lot of you tried your best to fuck this deal up for everybody. i'm glad it worked out the way it did. notes taken.
2/4/11 5:59 PM
the chip guy

My lowball offer still stands on the 8.
2/4/11 8:10 PM
FerrozzoFan

hey FP you only get messages from friends or bluenamers. tried to message you hours ago but it didnt work

funny how i disagree with someone and all of a sudden i get personally atacked by people on here. insulting my wife and what not, and im the bad guy. lol at all you guys. all i did was put forth my opinion and never once resorted to name calling or personal attacks. you guys spend so much time acting like friends but the truth is most of you would blow your own dad for a UFC 1 poster

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.