UnderGround Forums

MMA Memorabilia UnderGround >> UFC 1 Poster on ebay

2/5/11 1:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
fightpimp
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

flyingtoehold - I give up, another fast one's being pulled but this time it's kinda funny.  
and what surprises you about this??? After this whole situation with the UFC 1 2 3 and 8 posters I trust less than a handful of members here. sad. pathetic.

if these poseters get pulled from ebay I am going to do my best to get them unless its Murphy. that is a promise.
2/5/11 2:01 PM
PTSandman

JO can use his connection to track the ebay name and we can go in person with cash in hand lol
2/5/11 2:06 PM
fightpimp

PT - pulling out all the stops.

CT - thats where the vegas money would be.

JC - Karma is a bitch.
2/5/11 5:22 PM
wiu81

What's the true value of a UFC 3? Andy hit me up sometime. Phone Post
2/5/11 10:33 PM
fightpimp

Everybody!!! Scott Ferrozo is not who I thought it was. my mistake. I stand corrected. 

And for the record I smoke at least as much bud as the person I implicated. Maybe more.

If Scott don't come clean there is a petition to freeze in effect. Enacted by one of the OG's.

g'nite bitches!
2/6/11 1:55 AM
PJ Benn Fan
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

flyingtoehold - I give up, another fast one's being pulled but this time it's kinda funny. Murph, we talked earlier give me a ring when you get a chance. PJ BENN can't answer your question because of the pro fighter setting or something like that. -droid.
Andy, whats your email?

2/6/11 6:22 PM
the chip guy

Edited: 02/06/11 6:46 PM
 This is just a guess and if i'm wrong i'm sorry, but I think FerrozzoFan is a Yumma troll account.

1. TJ hates him.
2. Knowledge of every SEG sold in the last 5 years.
3. Wife that won't approve of him spending another 10k on posters.
4. Fails to capitalize letters at the start of sentences.
5. Was condescending to me. (probably for pulling out of trade for German VHS poster)
6. Can 3 UFC 1's hit ebay and Yumma have nothing to say about it?

2/7/11 7:54 AM
FerrozzoFan

Edited: 02/07/11 7:58 AM
well the UFC auction was just ended with several days left. the last bid was 8500.00<br /><br />i guess my estimate was right on the money<br /><br /><br /><br />i dont see what your guys problem is with me. i came on here gave some opinions and that was it. but whateves. ill go back to the UG forum. Im not any of these people you all think i am. ive lurked here for years. collected some items off ebay and off some fighters i know. i was just trying to add something to this site but now i see you guys dont want any of that. You cant disagree with anyone here without a lynching. sad
2/7/11 8:41 AM
PTSandman

Poster Mafia doesn't fuck around. You went right after their heart, and they will have a hanging at the drop of a hat. It's why I got out of poster collecting.
2/7/11 9:24 AM
Hoosier Fight Club
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow holy batshit! What the fuck have I been missing??? I knew when Jeremy asked me on facebook if I knew this Ferrozo fan, something was up. But I had no idea. WTF is going on? How can you end a listing with that many bids? me thinks someone is manipulating the market and it worked better than he ever imagined... Some fucking people....
2/7/11 12:47 PM
flyingtoehold
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FerrozoFan don't worry, sand in the vagina usually goes away within 3-4 days. If not.........then just shoot yourself after you blow your dad.
2/7/11 12:56 PM
flyingtoehold
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So who picked up the lot?? Pj- flyingtoehold@hotmail.com
2/7/11 5:39 PM
the chip guy

Edited: 02/07/11 5:53 PM
 Ferrozofan is not Jermey. I pointed the finger at the wrong guy, I was wrong, i'm sorry for that.

"in my opinon"

Jeremey is a fucking asshole rot in hell you fucking scumbag! 
2/7/11 5:40 PM
bongwater7654
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love this thread:) Phone Post
2/7/11 10:43 PM
tjsuckerpunch

Most of you will not like what happened to the lot :)

I see pages and pages of shit storm in the very near future, lol
2/8/11 12:51 AM
ChicagoTom
321 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What happened??!!! Phone Post
2/8/11 8:31 AM
wiu81

What's the scoop? Phone Post
2/8/11 8:50 AM
fightpimp

I have heard several theories upon waking this morning from several different people... and all involve Jeremy. Wow! what a fucking surprise.

Just so everybody knows what I am doing...

I have tried to contact the seller through ebay and no response in 2 days.
 I have tried to contact the UFC and ask about a rumor I heard... no response yet...
 I will try to buy these posters and split them up with Murph, Chip, and whoever else wants in on the deal, I just want a single UFC 1 out of it.

TJ has come through in more than 1 way, thanks for looking out!
2/8/11 9:59 AM
flyingtoehold

Jeremy's broke as fuk it took him all of 2010 to come up with 500 bucks , and I'm sure the museum sales pitch didn't get him too far. Supposedly we were outbid by zuffa or someone pretending to be a zuffa employee. She was told to call monday after the offer was made and the listing was pulled. Is that what you got tjsuckerpunch?? Please share, lets compare and CSI this motherfucker.-droid
2/8/11 10:29 AM
ChicagoTom
321 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Unless the whole listing was a hoax... You never know! Phone Post
2/8/11 2:53 PM
fightpimp

flyingtoehold - Jeremy's broke as fuk it took him all of 2010 to come up with 500 bucks. 
The only reason it took him a year to come with the $ is because he strings everybody along at the same time for high-dollar items and pays them $5 a month so he effectively locks-up the deal and has the items on layaway. You fail to see this, he's been doing this for years... ask, look around...

He does a deal for rediculous asking prices (if he has to) so nobody else gets the items and then pays the minimum amout of $ to keep the seller from getting pissed-off and cancelling the deal... and sometimes shit blows up in his face... sound familiar anybody?
2/8/11 3:41 PM
tjsuckerpunch

I talked with her the whole way through the auction.

Last night she told me she was going to have FP put them on the site and do it that way,

This morning she emailed me and told me they went to a guy in San Diego with a museum.

So Jeremy ran his con yet again about having a museum and they bought into it, thining these belonged in a museum, even selling them for WAY LESS then they should have gone for BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT A ACTUAL MUSEUM EXSISTS.

I emailed her back and told her Jeremy Couball is full of shit and has been using his museum lies for years.

The fighters are catching on to his game, too bad unsespecting nice older ladies arent.

Yuma took advantage of the lady in ever sense of the word.

I have to give huge props to Murph (Dale) & myself as we both were very straight and honest with her about what she had, and neither made a shitty low ball offer. I offered her $8000 and Dale offered a little more for the lot.

Neither of resorted to LIES LIES LIES, I have said it a million times, YUMA is a fuckign scum bag.
2/8/11 3:51 PM
fightpimp

just for the record... I still have not heard back from the seller.

my one and only ebay message to them went like this:

"Hello could you please tell me why the auction was ended and if the posters have been sold or are still available? I am extremely interested in the lot. Thank You"

I didnt mentio.n anything about a museum or a website, not even my name or ANY contact info... my ebay username is all that they saw and I doubt they know who I am lol...
2/8/11 4:27 PM
PJ Benn Fan
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tjsuckerpunch - I talked with her the whole way through the auction.

Last night she told me she was going to have FP put them on the site and do it that way,

This morning she emailed me and told me they went to a guy in San Diego with a museum.

So Jeremy ran his con yet again about having a museum and they bought into it, thining these belonged in a museum, even selling them for WAY LESS then they should have gone for BECAUSE THEY THOUGHT A ACTUAL MUSEUM EXSISTS.

I emailed her back and told her Jeremy Couball is full of shit and has been using his museum lies for years.

The fighters are catching on to his game, too bad unsespecting nice older ladies arent.

Yuma took advantage of the lady in ever sense of the word.

I have to give huge props to Murph (Dale) & myself as we both were very straight and honest with her about what she had, and neither made a shitty low ball offer. I offered her $8000 and Dale offered a little more for the lot.

Neither of resorted to LIES LIES LIES, I have said it a million times, YUMA is a fuckign scum bag.

Thats too bad it went down like that.

I think part of the issue is that the sellers who have these posters list these items not knowing their full value and within 12 hours or so, they have probably 10 different people emailing them telling them they will pay this and that for them and they probably get intimidated and dont know WTF to do.

You guys swarm on these people and even though in this case you and Dale were fair (kudos BTW), some lady who doesnt know shit about MMA collectables gets conned because some guy fed her a story!

Why dont one of you guys just msg her the link to Yumas museum and hopefully she hasnt shipped them out or something:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/MMA-MUSEUM/105465631457?v=wall

Also, you guys should set up an agreement where your not CONSTANTLY bidding against each other and driving prices up for no reason.

2/8/11 4:47 PM
ChicagoTom

lol wow. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.