UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Raphael Assuncao vs. Manny Gamburyan at UFC 128

1/14/11 8:22 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground News
1292 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News, Editor

The UFC  announced two additional matchups for the evening's preliminary card, including a previously unreported featherweight bout of Raphael Assuncao vs. Manny Gamburyan.

Additionally, a matchup previously reported by MMAjunkie.com, Luiz Cane vs. Karlos Vemola, was also confirmed for the evening's preliminary portion.

Assuncao makes his UFC debut after a five-fight stint for the company's now-shuttered sister-promotion, the WEC. Gamburyan returns to the UFC after dropping to featherweight and racking up a 3-1 record in the WEC.

UFC 128 takes place March 19 at the Prudential Center in Newark, N.J., and features a light-heavyweight headliner between champion Mauricio "Shogun" Rua and former champ Rashad Evans.

Read entire article...

1/14/11 9:12 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jeff W
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lets go Hafael!!!!!
1/14/11 9:13 AM
Jsteven
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great fight I'd give Manny a slight edge.
1/14/11 9:24 AM
Melvinator86
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This card is looking sick, so glad the UFC is back to my hood :-D Phone Post
1/14/11 8:56 PM
FIGHTCLUB Magazine
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Raphael trains here in Atl with his brother Junior at Ascension MMA , They have several undefeated fighters to train with including the lima brothers , Raphael should have this.
1/14/11 9:07 PM
RJJH
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FIGHTCLUB Magazine - Raphael trains here in Atl with his brother Junior at Ascension MMA , They have several undefeated fighters to train with including the lima brothers , Raphael should have this.

Ascension MMA is an amazing team of fighters. I talk to Rafa & Junior a bit, I always root for them and Ascension MMA!!
1/14/11 10:48 PM
jayflo145
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War Manvel!
1/18/11 2:28 PM
assuncao

My brother is gonna bring the W home.
1/18/11 3:26 PM
Ecko Unltd
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ecko Unltd, sponsor
 Raphael is one of the best in the world at 145. Great matchup

Raphael wins via being more well rounded. He is a great striker and a world class BJJ black belt. His wrestling isn't bad either.

Looking forward to it
1/18/11 4:10 PM
A.Muradyan

CalicoInsurance.com
Manny G ftw
1/18/11 8:51 PM
Ecko Unltd
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ecko Unltd, sponsor
 ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.