UnderGround Forums

Cigars, Beer & Poker Ground >> ATTN: Online Poker Tournament Tonight on Stars

2/3/11 3:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Attdude
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Guys ever since the group went live, i scheduled five tournaments and registered to each one and it got cancelled every time because no one joined!

I granted admin to TravenBJJ and andre so we can have a lot more tournaments.

I'm in London and I'm sure most if not all of you are in the states and so it was difficult for me to estimate where and when everyone is.
2/3/11 4:34 PM
andre
448 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Attdude, sorry about that, brother. The LAPC is happening here in la so I've been doing a lot of my playing live. I'll set sometime up this weekend. thanks!
2/3/11 5:07 PM
Attdude
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

no problem, enjoy!
2/4/11 2:57 PM
Attdude

Come on people!! We are now 11 and still growing! Join and invite anyone who has interest in having Home Games!!

andre will set up a tournament this weekend and I'm setting one up for sunday!

2/4/11 3:15 PM
andre
448 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone up for a late game tonight?
2/4/11 3:50 PM
GrapplerHK
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just joined up, Im on pstars all the time
2/4/11 10:46 PM
Attdude

12 members and still growing!! Lets get it up to 30 or more!! I cant wait until we have our first tournament!
2/4/11 10:46 PM
Attdude

12 members and still growing!! Lets get it up to 30 or more!! I cant wait until we have our first tournament!
2/5/11 2:00 AM
ATLien420
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i joined the club..i traded $50 w a buddy so im good to go when you guys are ready
2/5/11 2:53 PM
GrapplerHK

lets do this, (b4 I lose all money lol)
2/5/11 7:43 PM
Attdude

slow down GrapplerHK, we need to play asap!!

andre please set a tournament up since you're in the states and can do a better job at estimating the right time for most of the members in our group!

2/6/11 12:02 AM
ATLien420
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the later the better for me...could prally play tmrw night after the game
2/6/11 3:32 AM
Attdude

so everyone cool with playing after the Super bowl? shall i set up a tournament? if yes then how much do you guys want to play for?
2/6/11 5:56 PM
VectorWega

Low amount please.
2/6/11 11:50 PM
ATLien420

i say we plan it at least a few days or a week in advance...I think someone suggested $22 buy in im down w that..

Lets get somethin goin guys...

Hey, Attdude: 

have you made a thread regarding our "home game" on the UG or OG?

if not that would be a good way to attract more players
2/7/11 1:35 AM
Attdude

I've been ready for a while, seems like andre disappeared for a bit but no problem!

This is the only thread I've made so far... give me the exact date and time for the tournament?
2/7/11 10:52 AM
andre

Sorry guys...It's been a weird couple of weeks and all of my free time has been spent at Commerce for the LAPC.

There are satellite tables there which are basically 1 table SnGs. Easiest money Ive found in poker. Most of the players are older guys who have no idea how to play a SnG, so it's $120 X 10 players and it's all supposed to go to one player (minus the vig), but I usually chop when it's down to two.

Im up over $2000 from these satellites alone so it's hard to resist. :)
2/7/11 9:53 PM
VectorWega

Can't u start a ring game in this club?  14 players, 0 tournaments, 0 ring games?!?  This has been a complete disaster.  Who is running the show here?  Man up!
2/8/11 1:31 AM
Attdude

VectorWega -  Can't u start a ring game in this club?  14 players, 0 tournaments, 0 ring games?!?  This has been a complete disaster.  Who is running the show here?  Man up!

What the hell are you talking about man up? I already had five tournaments scheduled and i was the only one registered and in the end they were all cancelled because not a single person joined!

Therefor, I have created three Ring Games, and four different tournaments which all take place on the 12th of Feb.

If you're so ready give me your name and ill bump you up to Administrator so you can help me out, I already bumped andre but he's been really busy!

Whats your PS id?
2/8/11 4:47 AM
ATLien420

easy att...cant be sensitive on the UG
2/8/11 5:46 AM
Attdude

Five different tournaments will be taking place between the 11th and 12th of feb.. ill be in on most of the Ring games and ill register to all the tournaments later on today,,, if someone wants to help me out by becoming an administrator please post your PS id.

Thanks

PS.

I cant be scheduling this shit everyday with my job, girlfriend, and gym, i barely have time for poker and i hope we can all somehow get a game going soon and i get some help with our group
2/8/11 8:43 AM
VectorWega

Attdude - 
VectorWega -  Can't u start a ring game in this club?  14 players, 0 tournaments, 0 ring games?!?  This has been a complete disaster.  Who is running the show here?  Man up!

What the hell are you talking about man up? I already had five tournaments scheduled and i was the only one registered and in the end they were all cancelled because not a single person joined!

Therefor, I have created three Ring Games, and four different tournaments which all take place on the 12th of Feb.

If you're so ready give me your name and ill bump you up to Administrator so you can help me out, I already bumped andre but he's been really busy!

Whats your PS id?
It looks like I get things done without being an Administrator.  You all can thank me later.

2/8/11 8:44 AM
VectorWega

Attdude - Five different tournaments will be taking place between the 11th and 12th of feb.. ill be in on most of the Ring games and ill register to all the tournaments later on today,,, if someone wants to help me out by becoming an administrator please post your PS id.

Thanks

PS.

I cant be scheduling this shit everyday with my job, girlfriend, and gym, i barely have time for poker and i hope we can all somehow get a game going soon and i get some help with our group
Why not break up with your girlfriend then?  Also, Andre doesn't have anything better to do, so why isn't he an Admin?

2/8/11 8:58 AM
Attdude

^^

Break up? Why would i? Yeah andre is an administrator but he has been a bit busy..
2/8/11 9:19 AM
VectorWega

Busy?  Why would he be?  He doesn't do nothin.  Wat u mean why would u break up?  To get this league going and be known as an OG success story.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.