UnderGround Forums

Cigars, Beer & Poker Ground >> ATTN: Online Poker Tournament Tonight on Stars

2/8/11 9:36 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Attdude
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm planning on proposing to her in a few months so im guessing that breaking up with her now won't help me!!

As for andre, im sure he does his own thing and good for him for making it worth his time...

This league is dedicated to everyone on here, im just a guy who wants to have a few games of poker with like-minded individuals... So you want to help me by being an administrator or what?
2/8/11 9:51 AM
VectorWega
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll help you by sitting in at the .05/.10 table at nights when I get a chance.  I don't have enough time, and I've already been instrumental in bringing this to fruition.  The responsibility must be taken by Andre.
2/8/11 9:54 AM
Attdude
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You don't have to commit yourself to it, just easier for everyone to have more administrators so that way we have a wider variation of Tournaments at different times...

Whats your Pokerstars ID?

PS

I appreciate everyone that joined the group including you, and I honestly cannot wait until we get a few games going
2/8/11 11:21 AM
andre
417 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Attdude, my apologies again for not setting anything up. I'll be ready to play by Thursday and will try to enter as many OG tourneys as possible. I prefer tourneys to cash games but I'll try to play both.

With regard to vector, he is one of the finest people here. It took me a while to get used to his humor, but his heart's in the right place and his poker is excellent.
2/8/11 12:27 PM
ATLien420
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i like the turn this thread took while i was sleeping
2/8/11 1:21 PM
JHR
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll be playing!
2/8/11 1:22 PM
JHR
193 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

and yes, Vector is sarcastic funny bastard.

His poker is suspect.. ;)

2/8/11 2:15 PM
wreckker
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stars shut m,e out up here in WA state..boooo

2/8/11 10:02 PM
Attdude

I have no hard feelings towards Vector or anyone! I just really want to get a game going between us, and have friendly banter and enjoy it!! You guys seem cool and im sure we can have lots of games and make money by pooling in together into big MTTs if someone is up for it...

I swear if i won the Sunday million (which im going to do one day) Ill give everyone in the group something! Not as charity but just as a gesture of friendship and appreciation...
2/8/11 10:03 PM
Attdude

i registered to all the tournaments and im sitting into a cash game with El chuycabra...sit back in dude
2/9/11 10:21 AM
JHR

Damn, the tournies are 2 and 3 am for me :(
2/9/11 4:53 PM
Pikes
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is there anyone who is willing to do a money swap? I have to wait 10 days for my deposit to clear. I have money on Full Tilt and UB. I'd be willing to send first, but I'd prefer it to be a poker forum regular. I have plenty of people on the UG/OG who can vouch for my honesty/poker.
2/9/11 5:40 PM
Attdude

JHR -  Damn, the tournies are 2 and 3 am for me :(

What time is best for you? ill create a bunch of others at a time thats good for you... let me know? why don't you give me your Stars ID so i can bump you into Mod so you can create tourneys?
2/9/11 9:27 PM
JHR

My stars id is Beatts

I'll make some tournies for around 8-11 EST

2/9/11 11:41 PM
Attdude

JHR -  My stars id is Beatts

I'll make some tournies for around 8-11 EST

done
2/10/11 8:32 AM
JHR

Set up a $3 tourney tonight at 9pm EST.

2/10/11 4:47 PM
SiftMyMind

JHR -  Set up a $3 tourney tonight at 9pm EST.

I'm game!
2/10/11 7:37 PM
JHR

So far I'm the only one registered, we need more guys or pokerstars will cancel :(

2/10/11 7:41 PM
Attdude

ill register in a little bit too
2/10/11 7:56 PM
SiftMyMind

registering now
2/10/11 7:59 PM
SiftMyMind

i just registered...someone needs to approve me
2/10/11 8:07 PM
SiftMyMind

my user id is 'drewdavis'

jhr, where in canada are you?
2/10/11 8:14 PM
Attdude

im in
2/10/11 8:15 PM
SiftMyMind

Edited: 02/10/11 8:14 PM
i'm sitting at the 0.01/0.02 cash game table as well in case anyone wants to warm up for the tourny.
2/10/11 8:21 PM
Attdude

i might be a bit late as i gotta go pick someone up...don't be alarmed if i sit out for a bit

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.