UnderGround Forums

Cigars, Beer & Poker Ground >> ATTN: Online Poker Tournament Tonight on Stars

2/11/11 8:53 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
VectorWega
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tip to anyone that hasn't played in the OG poker club yet, these guys play ultra loose/aggro. They limp, they raise, they re-raise, they call raises.  All you gotta do is play like a Rock, just premium hands (AK+).  That's what I did and I had a nice lil profit.
2/11/11 12:12 PM
andre
417 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VectorWega - tip to anyone that hasn't played in the OG poker club yet, these guys play ultra loose/aggro. They limp, they raise, they re-raise, they call raises.  All you gotta do is play like a Rock, just premium hands (AK+).  That's what I did and I had a nice lil profit.

Probably a function of the limits...what were thenlimita you guys played at?
2/11/11 12:13 PM
andre
417 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stupid iPhone. Thenlimita= the limits
2/11/11 12:37 PM
Attdude
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VectorWega - tip to anyone that hasn't played in the OG poker club yet, these guys play ultra loose/aggro. They limp, they raise, they re-raise, they call raises.  All you gotta do is play like a Rock, just premium hands (AK+).  That's what I did and I had a nice lil profit.

Yeah, make sure you watch out for the guy with the Havad Khan picture! He's a shark who has a TAG/LAG style and likes to bully people around.

slydev6 is a bad player.. bluff him as much as you can...
2/11/11 5:28 PM
SiftMyMind

LOL...nice try vector!

You were the one playing LAG.
Thanks to you, I make a little money when I busted you.
2/11/11 7:39 PM
VectorWega

SiftMyMind - 

LOL...nice try vector!

Dude, it's really not cool that you busted me.  Also, I may have played 85% of the hands but you can't expect me to just keep follding QQ preflop to early position raises.

2/12/11 2:07 AM
SiftMyMind

VectorWega - 
SiftMyMind - 

LOL...nice try vector!

Dude, it's really not cool that you busted me.  Also, I may have played 85% of the hands but you can't expect me to just keep follding QQ preflop to early position raises.

lol
2/12/11 7:20 PM
Pikes
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You've all reduced me to a 2-cent turbo to try to build a roll on Stars while I wait for my deposit to go through. No one wants to do a transfer on Full Tilt for Stars money? I'd love to get involved with my MMA brethren. Again, I'll send first!
2/12/11 7:58 PM
ATLien420
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/13/11 12:11 AM
Pikes
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone playing tonight?
2/13/11 6:56 PM
Attdude
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

im playing tonight
2/14/11 3:42 AM
Pikes

Anyone up for something Tuesday night? Cash game, tournament, anything? Phone Post
2/14/11 5:02 AM
Attdude

hell yes... someone create a tournament! I'm doing that anymore since my timing sucks!!
2/19/11 9:44 AM
Attdude

anyone want to play tonight?
2/20/11 12:14 AM
Pikes

I'm in! Phone Post
2/20/11 12:58 AM
andre

I can play in a couple of hours. Might be too late for everyone else.
2/24/11 6:22 AM
Attdude

They froze my account for a week after I lost my temper and went on a rant on one of the support members after I requested a cash out but was denied.. The cash out was resolved a day later but they said they would still suspend me for a week.
2/24/11 3:14 PM
SiftMyMind

Attdude - They froze my account for a week after I lost my temper and went on a rant on one of the support members after I requested a cash out but was denied.. The cash out was resolved a day later but they said they would still suspend me for a week.

How much was the cash out that it would set you off like that?????
Try to ease back on the stress, bro.
3/15/11 6:42 PM
Attdude

anyone up for a $5.50 tournament tonight?
3/15/11 6:47 PM
Attdude

The tournament will start in about an hour and a half...
3/15/11 9:09 PM
VectorWega

Guess I missed it.  Why don't we schedule these ahead of time for Sunday afternoon when the most people are online?
3/15/11 11:48 PM
andre

I couldnt get home in time. Set one up for tonight and Im in.
3/16/11 8:45 AM
Attdude

Sorry, I'm using WET time on stars to set up my tournaments should i set it to Pacific or Eastern time?

I'm setting one up right now for tonight! $5.50 10min blinds and 3000 chips... see you all at the tables...
3/16/11 8:51 AM
Attdude

Okay, so I set one up for tonight at 21.00 PT...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.