UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Schaub on CroCop: "No hugging, no high-fives"

1/17/11 6:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
john joe
398 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/17/11 6:04 PM
Fighters Only Magazine

“I respect the guy just as much as those guys do if not more. It was the same with Gonazaga. I respect these guys so much that I give them the best fight I can on the night. That’s my way of showing respect to these guys - I go in there and try and take their heads off. I put the pressure on them.

“There’s going to be no high-fiving. There’s going to be no hugging. I can tell you that.”
Schaub on CroCop: "There will be no hugging, no high-fives" 
1/17/11 6:07 PM
TartanTerrorUK
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/17/11 6:08 PM
john joe
398 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighters Only Magazine
in a way, you have to be slightly mental to hug a guy, smile at him and then axe kick him on the top of his dome as hard as you can
1/17/11 6:08 PM
Jobe Watson the Bomber
419 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PLEASE MIRKO!!!!
If you have one more LHK left in you.....PLEASE let it be against this guy.
1/17/11 6:20 PM
gabemadrid
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope crocop drops this fool Phone Post
1/17/11 6:25 PM
awilson82
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really hope Mirko wins but I have a feeling Schuab will destroy Mirko and then I will be sad.
1/17/11 6:29 PM
K-Dub-"T"
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

awilson82 -  I really hope Mirko wins but I have a feeling Schuab will destroy Mirko and then I will be sad.

And then Cro Cop will retire.... sadly.
1/17/11 6:34 PM
stoopsy

I would like to see Cro Cop win and end his legendary career on that win!

preferably with a head kick
1/17/11 6:38 PM
awilson82
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Im gonna put some $$ on Schuab that way if Mirko gets destroyed Ill at least win some green.
1/17/11 6:50 PM
orcus

Still so disappointed in the Mir fight. Crocop wasn't super sharp in the Barry fight, but he attacked a lot, mixed it up more than he has since Pride, and looked like he was enjoying it.

Then in the Mir fight, he went back to his "I don't want to be here" mode.
1/17/11 7:55 PM
Poindexter
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I keep hoping otherwise, but my guess is that Schaub is going to make Crocop look bad.
1/17/11 9:14 PM
Entreri

I hope CroCop wins, but I do not see it happening either.
1/17/11 9:19 PM
samtan

if mirko wins that would be awesome, but sadly i can see schaub taking this fight
1/17/11 9:19 PM
THP

I hope Trevor Whitman whipes that smirk off his face when Cro Cop flatlines Schaub.
1/17/11 10:01 PM
ds1970
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GodSaveTheQueen - I don't even like Schaub and I hope CC turns his face into Paella, but this is what I want to hear from fighters. This is not a game. This is war between two men. Act accordingly.

1/17/11 10:17 PM
Wasa-B
303 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

orcus - Still so disappointed in the Mir fight. Crocop wasn't super sharp in the Barry fight, but he attacked a lot, mixed it up more than he has since Pride, and looked like he was enjoying it.

Then in the Mir fight, he went back to his "I don't want to be here" mode.

Its actually super admirable on Mirko's part that he came back from getting dropped and utilized other tools than his usual weapons to get the job done.

He shoulda taken his bow then.

He would have Vera'ed Mir in 1/3 of the time in his prime.
1/17/11 10:32 PM
NiteProwleR
1277 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am just psyched to hear that CroCop will finally get a KO in the UFC.
1/17/11 11:13 PM
cagebum

i don't see why everyone hates schaub he is a confident skillful fighter and one heck of a nice guy (and yes, I can claim this from personal experience). he takes the sport very seriously and he is in it to win it. mark my words he is on his way straight to the top. he is a smaller heavyweight but his skill athleticism and heart is going to take him where he wants to go. WAR Brendan.
1/18/11 12:18 AM
Jacinto
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ds1970 - 
GodSaveTheQueen - I don't even like Schaub and I hope CC turns his face into Paella, but this is what I want to hear from fighters. This is not a game. This is war between two men. Act accordingly.

I agree.

I hate to hear these guys say that all the pre-fight trash talk was just for hype too. Say what you mean or don't say it at all. I couldn't believe all the shit people were giving Brock for laughing at Frank Mir after he beat his ass in the second fight. I don't blame him for it as Frank had said before the fight that he hoped that he broke Brock's neck and that he would be the first person to die in the octagon.
1/18/11 12:38 AM
Jobe Watson the Bomber
419 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jacinto - 
ds1970 - 

I agree.

I hate to hear these guys say that all the pre-fight trash talk was just for hype too. Say what you mean or don't say it at all. I couldn't believe all the shit people were giving Brock for laughing at Frank Mir after he beat his ass in the second fight. I don't blame him for it as Frank had said before the fight that he hoped that he broke Brock's neck and that he would be the first person to die in the octagon.

Pretty sure Mir said that after he was soundly beaten by Brock.
In fact I'm positive it was. That's when Brock knew he had scrambled Franks eggs.
1/18/11 12:49 AM
aKaBeasTTT

I'm cheering for Cro Cop but I will be let down once again :(
1/18/11 6:35 AM
john joe

Fighters Only Magazine
i like Brendan, I think he has potential and could go places.

But if he KO's CroCop I am gonna go outside and throw rocks at cats for a good long while.
1/18/11 7:27 AM
Blazing Knees

OVerhand right from Brendan, it's over.

I got Schaub in the 2nd boy, tko.
1/18/11 8:37 AM
CaptainWoody
327 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why all the hate on Brendan? Did I miss something?
1/18/11 10:58 AM
Son of Neckbone
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never seen the axe kick gif. Good stuff.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.