UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Is Tommy Gunnz excited to be a Jets fan right now?

1/17/11 11:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheRealJoker
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Because I would be creaming my pants every hour on the hour if I were in his fan position at the moment...
1/18/11 10:17 PM
supersaiyan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1/18/11 10:36 PM
supersaiyan

lord knows he is a happy man
1/19/11 12:39 AM
Tommy Gunnz
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am happy but this is the 3rd afc championship game in my lifetime, time to fucking win one!!! otherwise we are no different than teams like the chargers or eagles. also, with the labor situation there is no chance this team comes back the same so this truly is the year to win it all because guys like braylon and/or santonio, cromartie, LT ect won't be back as a JET next season
1/20/11 6:12 PM
Steelersfan 24 7

After Sunday he'll probably want to slit his wrists. It's never too late to convert! There's a Steeler's bar in every major city in the country.
1/20/11 6:49 PM
Alco Hauler
192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steelersfan 24 7 - After Sunday he'll probably want to slit his wrists. It's never too late to convert! There's a Steeler's bar in every major city in the country.

They are easy to spot.  Most of them have a rainbow flag flying by the door.
1/20/11 9:42 PM
peglegpeet13
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was enjoying every second leading up to the Saints NFC title game last year.

I was crying like a little girl when Hartley made his kick in OT to beat the Vikes. I don't think I had ever heard the Superdome that loud. I even think it was louder than the Monday night Falcons game back in 06 when Steve Gleason blocked the punt.

One night I will never forget.
1/21/11 2:40 AM
supersaiyan

Alco Hauler - 
Steelersfan 24 7 - After Sunday he'll probably want to slit his wrists. It's never too late to convert! There's a Steeler's bar in every major city in the country.

They are easy to spot.  Most of them have a rainbow flag flying by the door.

u a funny dude man .. cuz in all truth the only rainbow flags on establishments i seen are in *gasp* NYC lol ....especially in lower manhattan bro

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.