UnderGround Forums

Australasia UnderGround >> Dave Camarillo seminar Update!!!!

1/18/11 1:25 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
sputniik
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HI all,
Due to time constraints, Dave's original 2 day seminar has been revised and will now be a 1 day GI seminar set and finalised for Saturday 26th of Feb.

The Price is still the same which is $90.00 for the single seminar. I think this is great value considering some other workshops during that week are priced at 150.00 plus.

To book your spot please call Boxing Works directly on:

Ph (02) 9267 7484

Thanks,
Oscar
1/21/11 3:47 PM
JJK
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn! I was really looking forward to doing both! Oh well one seminar is better than none, I'm in!
Thanks Oscar!
2/5/11 6:21 AM
sputniik
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We Have 10 spots remaining for the Seminar.

Guys if you are thinking about coming, but holding out until the last minute to secure your sport, Im afraid you might be sorely disappointed.

Those seriously contemplating, please call BOXINGWORKS asap.
2/13/11 4:46 AM
Sastan
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It kinda sucks, I won't be going now as I'd rather go to the UFC QnZ and weighins which are Sat morning/afternoon.
2/14/11 9:46 PM
sputniik

Weigh-ins are in the Arvo, Dave has to be there as well.

2/17/11 2:56 AM
Sastan
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, though the signings (koscheck/bader) and checkin for Fight Club members starts at 10am, the Question and Answer session with Kenny at 12pm, admission to the weighins open at 1pm, the weighins start at 2pm etc.

Would have loved to have gone to the seminar, but timing it against official UFC events sucks for those who would want to go to both.
2/17/11 3:46 AM
sputniik

Cool dude, enjoy the ufc .
2/20/11 7:55 AM
crazydave
191 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sastan - It kinda sucks, I won't be going now as I'd rather go to the UFC QnZ and weighins which are Sat morning/afternoon.

Same
2/22/11 6:07 AM
sputniik

Dont forget people, Dave's Seminar is this Coming Saturday

9-11am Boxingworks gym
23 pelican lane.
Darlinghurst
2/26/11 2:15 AM
sputniik

Just wanted to say thanks to all those who attended the seminar today. It was Awesome.

Dave is, in my opinion, one of a handful of exceptionally gifted coaches, and today further consolidated my thoughts on this.

Cant wait for his return. 3 hrs on the Armbar from top position.

2/27/11 3:44 PM
LEMon
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VT-1 Gym NorthShore Martial Arts., Owner
Agreed, totally agreed

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.