UnderGround Forums

Florida Underground >> RadRok fight card 1/21/11

1/18/11 8:05 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bayna
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/18/11 8:06 AM

LockedInMMA.com will be attending the RadRok fights on 1/21/11. Does anyone have the match ups for that night? I can't find the fight card, just some of who are scheduled to fight. Will anyone else be attending? Looking forward to watching Taylor Krahl fight again.
1/18/11 9:59 AM
RODRIBS
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ill be down there with Serkez, see you there!
1/18/11 12:19 PM
DBaggs

ttt for Serkez and The Jungle...

DBaggs
1/19/11 6:38 AM
bayna

I have seen the poster, i was looking for the actual fight card or the match ups. Good luck to Mark, he should do well. He better watch out for Barbosa's sick submissions though. Should be a very good and technical fight, i think.
1/21/11 10:36 AM
bayna

Mike, you are hitting RadRok and WEF? I guess i will see you at both, haha. I'm looking forward to it!
1/22/11 1:54 PM
shah5297
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/22/11 3:24 PM
 The fights I can remember:
Quiniones wins Decision
Scotty Maccadem won by Decision
Shah Bobonis won RNC 2nd rd
Avery Mcphatter won by decision
Kamrin Naville won TKO cut end of rd 1
Nic Curry wins Decision
Alton Barbosa wins Decision 
1/22/11 1:56 PM
shah5297
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tyler Krhal wins by guillotine
Brad Rendl wins RNC
1/22/11 5:29 PM
breakit

How was the Barbosa x Serkez fight?
1/23/11 2:44 AM
shah5297

Barbosa Vs Serkez was a good fight. I thought it was one round a piece going into the third. Barbosa got the third with a take down and dominate position for most of the third round.
Serkez had Barbosa in trouble in the second and Barbosa was resorting to pulling gaurd to avoid exchanges on the feet.
1/23/11 12:35 PM
RODRIBS
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shah, nice to have met ya in the back room.  Congrats on your win!
1/23/11 7:20 PM
bayna

For a full recap of the RadRok fight night, please visit http://lockedinmma.com/177 . It was nice meeting all the guys i had a chance to talk to!
1/24/11 12:33 AM
shah5297

Mike thanks man. If Im ever in Orlando Im going to look you up so we can hit up the ladies night at Blue Martini LMFAO!!!
1/25/11 12:33 AM
ELuke

congrats on the win shah. looked solid. i thought you werent fighting above 140 again?
1/25/11 1:05 AM
tpabjj

sounds like the fights were pretty good
1/25/11 9:42 AM
shah5297

E whats up man. Thanks, besides giving up my back in the first rd I felt good. I was planning to move to 135lb after my scheduled fight with you but after I sprained my knee I was side lined for about 6 weeks and got up to about 175 lbs. Then when I started to get inshape again and look for fights I started to realize there are just a ton more fights available at 145/150.  So Im just going to bite the bullet and try to become a bigger 145er. I still have a long way to go! Im sure you noticed the size difference between me and Jason on video lol.
You have anything scheduled soon?
1/31/11 2:58 AM
ELuke

You did well bro. Yea I'm dealing with knee problems right now. I hurt both my mcls last month and haven't been able to train really. I'm hoping to be healed up and be back in shape to take something for march. I've been dieting so my weight has been really low much lower than its been over the past year or so I was actually at 144 last week. I'm trying to go back to 135. yea jason is a pretty good sized 145 really tough too. What were you walking around at right before the fight?
1/31/11 3:19 PM
shah5297

Thanks E, knee problems are the worst!!! I was in Tampa and watched your fight with Acosta. I had never seen you fight before, it was a great fight, Ive been a fan ever since. You've fought all the top guys at 135 in Fl, whos on your wish list?
Before the fight with Jason I was already training for a fight in Feb. I was three weeks out from the Feb fight and I hadnt seen a contract and they were having problems finding a opponent. So I got called for the fight with Jason and I was about two weeks away from making my cut to 145 for the Feb fight( so I would wake up around 160). I asked for 5lbs cause I was taking it on about 6 days notice, so made the cut from 160 to 150 1/2 in about 5 days.
2/1/11 5:39 PM
ELuke

As of right now I'd like to get a tune up fight of sorts just to get a win. Then I wouldn't mind fighting Tulio Quintanilla or Cubita. Both are solid fighters and I think would make for a good fight. Would be quality wins for sure. Also I really want to fight Chino Duran but just because he kind of screwed me twice by pulling out of fights with me on two occasions both of which was only days before the fight. The first time they were unable to get a replacement and the second time the replacement was Sharipov which didn't work out so well lol. Not quite the opponent i want on short notice.

Yea asking for the weight allowance was a good move you shouldn't have to cut too much for a fight you took on short notice. Jason is a very tough opponent he's definitely way better than what his record shows.
2/3/11 11:18 AM
shah5297

Man keep me posted Id love to watch either of those fights!! Rather see you fight Cubita though.
2/3/11 11:41 AM
shah5297

last two min of my fight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE5Zx0EOBsk

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.