UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dunham not changing much for Guillard

1/18/11 9:56 AM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground News
1197 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News, Editor

“My opinion, Guillard is just as dangerous.” Dunham told MMAWeekly Radio. “I think he’s just as tough of an opponent and just as much (of a) threat. I had to switch a few things up just because he’s a ‘righty’ instead of a ‘lefty,’ but not changing too much.”

It’s clear Dunham isn’t one to be forced to change his approach to things. Even when he has a different adversary standing across the Octagon from him, the extent to which Dunham adjusts is minimal, at most.

“I think we made the adjustments just fine and I’ll be prepared for him,” he said. “I try not to adjust my game too much for different fighters. I’m going to go out there and take the fight wherever. I feel comfortable, whether it be on the ground or on the feet. No major changes.”

read entire article...

1/18/11 10:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Body Shots
505 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope Dunham destroys him Phone Post
1/18/11 11:38 AM
Yelm
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Body Shots -  I hope Dunham destroys him Phone Post

1/18/11 1:07 PM
rjhartman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd say the only thing Dunham really needs to remember is how to choke someone. Melvin aint known for his submission defense.
1/18/11 1:11 PM
aaronlynton
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i think he remembers. his bjj is slick
1/18/11 1:11 PM
aaronlynton
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

split decision victory for which fighter?
1/18/11 1:39 PM
armbarring
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wouldnt be impressed either if I just got done whipping Sean Sherks ass.
1/18/11 2:40 PM
evangelico
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

aaronlynton - i think he remembers. his bjj is slick

Oregon baby! Eugene's own Northwest Martial Arts.
1/18/11 2:47 PM
The Sultan
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

guillard better keep the fight off the ground.
1/18/11 4:07 PM
matthias
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dunham takes this one. Guillard doesn't have anything he hasn't beaten already. Not many 155ers are gonna be able to handle Dunham. I'd say he's due for a title shot sometime next year if he stays unbeaten. I know there's a long line at 155 but he's gonna be trouble for anyone.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.