UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> NON PAYING SPONSOR!!

1/18/11 1:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jameswalsh
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

For 2010, Brad Pickett had a shirt deal with Tri-coasta.

All was good, and never really any problems, untill his last fight vs Ivan Menjivar, we was waiting until the day of the weigh in for the shirts to turn up, and after Brad doing his part of the deal, Logo on fight shorts, Banner and wearing the Tri-coasta shirt with corner men... Ted has decided to ignore 4 emails sent for payment.

Thought i'd just let the UG people know that the have screwed Brad, and avoid these guys!

II didn't want it to get to the point where I had to post this on the UG, but you left me no choice Ted.. You ignored all my emails and the irony is, you was the one that told me that if I ever had a problem with the other sponsor not paying, I should come on here to let everyone know....

Apart from that shitty news, Keep supporting One Punch for the future :)
1/18/11 1:42 PM
Sagiv Lapkin
2054 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tri Coasta has had a pretty good rep as far as I know.

Maybe this is a misunderstanding.
1/18/11 1:44 PM
Jameswalsh
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

X_Rated -  I think posting this here may have been premature... JLau is with Tri-Coasta, and I don't think he's ever complained. 

We have never had a problem either, and I didn't want to post on here, but if there was a good reason as to why he couldnt pay or hadnt paid and replied to any of my emails, then I am a very understanding person, and would have workied it out. which Ted knows 110% is a fact.

This is different, this is totaly blanking me
1/18/11 2:04 PM
Kliquid
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Uh oh, scandal...

Hopefully they'll see this and correct the mistake.
1/18/11 2:05 PM
romophobia
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sagiv Lapkin -  Tri Coasta has had a pretty good rep as far as I know.

Maybe this is a misunderstanding.

This.
1/19/11 5:45 PM
ebullock
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

well what happened????
1/21/11 3:00 PM
ebullock
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.