UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> NBA reffing still corrupt

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

1/18/11 10:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
dangerboy12
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Two of the worst call ever in the Bulls/ Bobcats games. Bulls were losing by 1, Bobcats had the ball. Bulls player knocks it out, ref calls Bobcats ball, they review a clear call forever, change the ruling.

Next play, Korver gets his shot blocked, collects it with his foot on the baseline, ball out of bounds still to the Bulls for some unknown reason. Paul Silas pleads for the refs to look at the monitors, but they refuse. Bobcats still win thank god, but that was absolutely dreadful. I didn't even mention the tech on Wallace for merely trying to push a player gently off of his injured ankle with his foot.

I will say the nationally televised games have been better, but that was straight up corrupt no way around it.
1/18/11 11:54 PM
The Destroyer88
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah even as a Bulls fan I was pretty shocked at both calls. I'm even more shocked that the Bulls just lost twice in the past week to the Bobcats but they can beat the Lakers, Celtics, and Heat. This team would be in first place in the East if they weren't busy losing to the Nets, Sixers, Knicks, Clippers, and Bobcats x2 in the past month.

The Wallace technical was a good call though. He was all up on Brewers back and then when Brewer falls over he kicks him off? Stop throwing your body around like that and maybe you won't be in that spot.

Also what is up with them NEVER calling fouls against Rose? Any time Rose goes in the lane he gets mugged and you rarely hear a whistle.
1/19/11 12:00 AM
kanotoa
285 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bookies
1/19/11 6:35 PM
dangerboy12
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They are really cracking down on giving guys fouls when they initiate contact. To a fault in some cases. If Rose was doing this 5 years ago he would lead the league in scoring.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.