UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> Att: Supersaisyn

1/18/11 10:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tommy Gunnz
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good luck this weekend my friend, it should be an amazing game win or lose. Beating the steelers twice in pittsburgh seems very unlikely but so far its been a magical year hopefully it keeps going.

Are you going to the game Sunday? (I'm not even sure if you live in Pitt) but I am looking into getting tix and making the haul there
1/19/11 8:09 AM
supersaiyan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

haha naw i wont be going to the game but i am Steeler fan - and not in pittsburgh anymore since like 20 years lol but i expect a good game man.. sorry i was not on here a few days since the computer had a virus . Just got the computer back from the shop yesterday :)
1/19/11 8:10 AM
supersaiyan

u in ny? i actually relocated to pa from nYC (astoria queens )
1/19/11 9:49 AM
Tommy Gunnz
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oh no shit? yea i live on long island lol. one of my good friends used to live in astoria near the beer garden, its a really nice place
1/19/11 12:58 PM
supersaiyan

yea i was there a good 5 years n loved it n would LOVE to move back there...i thought Astoria was the spot to be in my opinion and Long Island City ( LIC ) which literally bordered Astoria :) Mostly GREeks and some Croatians/Serbian types a lil as well as a dab of russians..

LIC was lovely with BRazilians :)

i used to live in Brooklyn (bed STuy) mainly Jamaicans --especially along Fulton street which ran all the way downtown brooklyn :)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.