UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> My dream scenario.....

1/19/11 9:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Tommy Gunnz
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Carmelo gets traded to the Oklahoma City Thunder who then go on to win the NBA championship and still ends up signing with the Knicks as a free agent in the summer without them trading half of their team to get him
1/20/11 12:14 PM
Nanook
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shambala Sports Network, Host, Producer
Monsters, I honestly think if he goes to Dallas, he won't be leaving.

Cuban will stop short of offering him hookers to keep him there, and I truly believe he'd stick there. When he finds out that with Texas not having a state income tax, he can make a hell of a lot more money in Dallas than he can New York.

Oh and Tommy, Oklahoma City would never gut their roster for a rental. Its not Sam Presti's way.
1/20/11 12:52 PM
kanotoa
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ Dallas getting a black Dirk.
1/20/11 1:06 PM
kanotoa
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hope you get your wish BTW Tommy.
1/20/11 2:51 PM
CRBMoney14
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a circus this whole thing is
1/20/11 9:09 PM
dangerboy12
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Denver is a good franchise. They will not let him go for nothing. They will try to build.

I would guess they are looking at teams with young talent, but poor attendance and all around buzz. Some of the teams that come to mind are Golden State, the Bucks, Minnesota, and Memphis. These teams actually have good young talent, but nothing beyond that. 

I see Carmello going to one of those teams.
1/24/11 1:42 AM
kanotoa

CLippers
1/24/11 2:45 AM
CRBMoney14
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dangerboy12 -  Denver is a good franchise. They will not let him go for nothing. They will try to build.

I would guess they are looking at teams with young talent, but poor attendance and all around buzz. Some of the teams that come to mind are Golden State, the Bucks, Minnesota, and Memphis. These teams actually have good young talent, but nothing beyond that. 

I see Carmello going to one of those teams.<br type="_moz" />

You really think Carmelo will go a smaller market team?

It'll be either New York or nothing
1/24/11 6:04 AM
Tommy Gunnz
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Denver is a good franchise. They will not let him go for nothing. They will try to build.

I see Carmello going to one of those teams."

that just couldn't be further from the truth. no team is going to trade away good young talent and draft picks for carmelo knowing that he won't sign an extension with them. if melo won't sign an extension with denver you really think he is gonna sign with a scrub team like golden state or milwaukee?????? lol c'mon dangerboy, your smarter than that. the nets offered denver a GREAT package but couldn't get him because he wouldn't even meet with them and they are gonna be in brooklyn in two years and when they are they will be one of the hottest teams in the nba. your post made absolutely no sense
1/24/11 9:54 AM
dangerboy12
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wait and see

And no, I'm not smarter than that. Carmello is a Tracy McGrady type. An Allen Iverson type. A Grant Hill type. A Vince Carter type. He's really really good, but he's not a guy the top franchises are gonna want as a franchise player, but some of the lesser franchises will.

Carmello has an ego. He's not gonna play beside another great who he doesn't feel is at or above his level. He's not gonna play second fiddle to Dirk or Durant or Rose or anyone like that. Wherever he goes, he will be that teams best player. 
1/24/11 7:30 PM
quick
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who will cry more, after the next collective bargaining agreement has a franchise player designation, Tommy or Mello?
1/24/11 8:12 PM
quick
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^^ lol I really laughed for that one.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.