UnderGround Forums

Anaconda No-Gi UnderGround >> Tell me what you know

1/20/11 12:06 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NTXMMAjunky
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was wondering if any of you BJJers have ever trained with or under Buddy Clinton? If so would you recommend him to others? Just curious. Thanks in advance for any info.
1/20/11 4:03 PM
NTXMMAjunky
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow do people ever post in this forum? Phone Post
1/21/11 12:38 AM
AgedCaviar
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I cant speak for his teaching, but I know he's beat good submission guys in the cage via sub.
1/21/11 7:00 AM
BenJay
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You should post in the Atama BJJ forum maybe. There is not so much going on here...
1/21/11 8:15 AM
NTXMMAjunky

I've noticed. Thanks. Yeah I have seen some of his fights I was just wondering about his teaching style but I guess I will just find out for myself next week. Phone Post
2/28/11 1:14 AM
Gianni Whitesocks
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How did it go? Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.