UnderGround Forums

LEOGround >> Retired CA cops must give up their assault rifles

1/20/11 1:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
IP
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Many CA cops were encouraged to purchase their own rifles for use at their respective PDs, but a recent court decision indicates it will be illegal to possess an assault rifle once retired. Who else will be affected by this and how do you think DOJ will enforce?
1/21/11 1:15 AM
Team Python
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I told all my co-workers that not to spend all that money on AR's because once you retire you are not going to keep them......man was I right. I know guys that spent all kinds of money theirs......too bad
1/21/11 1:34 PM
IP
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How will DOJ/ATF enforce, considering how many retired cops have or will have assault rifles (AR-15s)? My luck I'll get subpoenaed for court.
1/28/11 11:13 AM
KidJustice
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I will buy said AR-15's from any LEO's that wish to sell them to me. I'm a LEO in Colorado a state that is not afraid of guns.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.