UnderGround Forums

Florida Underground >> Pe de Pano or Robson Moura

1/20/11 2:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
aries45
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I started the highlander MMA thread but after researching it and wanting to train Gi I am down to Robson or Marcio Pe de Pano Cruz. Help me out. Anyone train at one of these places or heard anything about em. I know both guys are phenomenal.
1/20/11 4:31 PM
SORT14
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I train with Robson and the guy is great. Never trained or had any experience with Pe De Pano, so I can't offer any insight on him. I guess try both and see which one best meets your needs, but I can't say enough great things about Robson.

Good luck and enjoy BJJ wherever you decide to train!
1/21/11 12:09 AM
Jriggz1980
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pe de Pano is very good, don't know much about robson but I heard good things as well. Both are good choices. Anyone know of a good bjj school in jax? Phone Post
1/21/11 7:57 AM
SORT14
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Daniel Moraes is in Jacksonville I think.. can't go wrong there
1/23/11 12:20 AM
Gamebred
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/23/11 12:26 AM
Renato is correct as usual,lol

I would try both. but robson is small, pe da pano is big. depending on your size
Would be a big factor. I dont think you can go wrong they are both incredible. I would give my guy matt arroyo a try in south tampa, he is straight up amazing AND he teaches in the gi

Rob kahn
Gracietampa.com
1/25/11 1:07 AM
tpabjj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Arroyo is legit, 4 real

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.