UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Nick Diaz: Goes Off on Mayhem Miller Situation

1/20/11 3:19 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheGARV
396 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MMAHQ, Underwear Model

LOL, Nick Diaz just went off on the conference call.  Said GSP makes millions I drive a fucking Honda! 

Full story:  Nick Diaz Goes Off On Mayhem Saga
TheGARV
396 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/20/11 3:19 PM
MMAHQ, Underwear Model

TheGARV

MMAHQ, Underwear Model
 He's also a vegan like Sheilds and has a triathalon coming up.
1/20/11 3:21 PM
Rantuckjr
258 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Classy response.
1/20/11 3:22 PM
IP
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was some pent up frustration coming out...
1/20/11 3:24 PM
romophobia
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Nick, he is a great fighter.
However, The anger, resentment, and Ghetto thug BS is all a bit played out.

1/20/11 3:24 PM
jct71
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Working hard to make 170 implies he is cutting alot does it not? Seems like he contradicted himself a few times there. Did SF lowball him on the offer? I didnt think it ever got to that stage. Seems silly they would kill the fight over money.
1/20/11 3:25 PM
saerbarnet

Edited: 01/20/11 3:25 PM
"fuck all you motherfuckers"

Class act!

Him and Dana in a conference call would be a f-bomb extravaganza
1/20/11 3:26 PM
The National

"I never didn't want to sign for that fight with Miller. "

That's all you need to know about Diaz. He had no problem "fighting" Miller when his buddies were there. Continue to hand pick your opponents Nick.

1/20/11 3:26 PM
TheGARV

MMAHQ, Underwear Model
jct71 - Working hard to make 170 implies he is cutting alot does it not? Seems like he contradicted himself a few times there. Did SF lowball him on the offer? I didnt think it ever got to that stage. Seems silly they would kill the fight over money.

I got the impression that he acutally has to work to get UP to 170.  He said it's easy to go down.
1/20/11 3:27 PM
caposa
1833 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

must hear the audio
1/20/11 3:27 PM
saerbarnet

TheGARV - 
jct71 - Working hard to make 170 implies he is cutting alot does it not? Seems like he contradicted himself a few times there. Did SF lowball him on the offer? I didnt think it ever got to that stage. Seems silly they would kill the fight over money.

I got the impression that he acutally has to work to get UP to 170.  He said it's easy to go down.

Isn't this the guy who got his own private weightdivision in EliteXC at 160?
1/20/11 3:28 PM
TheGARV

MMAHQ, Underwear Model
caposa - must hear the audio

There was a lot of noise and some screeching in the background.  Very hard to hear lol.
1/20/11 3:29 PM
Kr0ndogg

LOL @ the 50 cent GIF.

that was awesome. Definitely need to hear the audio.
1/20/11 3:30 PM
TheGARV

MMAHQ, Underwear Model
 It built into a rousing crescendo!
1/20/11 3:31 PM
A Dingo Ate My Creepy

They need to stipulate he take a few bong hits before doing conference calls from now on
1/20/11 3:32 PM
Marc Anthony
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@Garv:

Great job in getting that up fast.. I checked your link to the quotes but didnt see the part where he mentioned Lazyee getting hit by Miller? Would you be kind to add it?
1/20/11 3:34 PM
TheGARV

MMAHQ, Underwear Model
Marc Anthony -  @Garv:

Great job in getting that up fast.. I checked your link to the quotes but didnt see the part where he mentioned Lazyee getting hit by Miller? Would you be kind to add it?

He said something that sounded like Miller got slapped in public, but I could not make it out so I left it off.  Not sure if it had to do with Layzee.
1/20/11 3:37 PM
Storkukidinmun
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJ Penn doesn't give a FUCK about weight classes. Dude jumps up to 170 doesn't give a shit. Hell he fought Machida for chrissake. If Diaz is such a warrior he would've taken the Miller fight and walked into the cage at his 172 walk around weight. Maybe he could lay off the 50 mile bike ride and lift a weight or 2 instead, and coming in at 180 wouldn't be a problem. I like how he calls out GSP and Anderson Silva and then goes right back and signs with SF, who, apparently, aren't paying him shit because he has to drive a Honda boo hoo. I love watching him fight, I just wish he was a deaf mute.
1/20/11 3:39 PM
jct71

OK I stand corrected if thats the case but it seems nuts that he cant put on weight to make 170. He didnt look fat when he fought at 180 or whatever it was for Smith.
1/20/11 3:42 PM
norcalmma
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

saerbarnet - 
TheGARV - 

Isn't this the guy who got his own private weightdivision in EliteXC at 160?

if your a diaz hater you'll think that. but prides lw was 161lbs (73kg).
1/20/11 3:46 PM
JeremyLambert88
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And the saga continues. We all know that the only way this fight is going to happen is if both guys get paid extra. It's not about cutting weight or adding weight, they both want more money because they recognize that this is the biggest non-HW fight SF can do. Until SF throws more money on the table, this fight isn't going to happen. Diaz will continue to call Miller a motherfucker, Miller will continue to say "don't be scared homie" and that'll be it.

That said, Diaz' line about, "Pacquiao's making 40 fucking million dollars. GSP's making a couple million dollars. I'm over here driving a fucking Honda because my shit's breaking down" was great. I mean, it was pretty laughable but still great.
1/20/11 3:47 PM
Altofsky
903 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Does he really not understand this??"

Do you really need to ask that question?
1/20/11 3:49 PM
Kr0ndogg

Storkukidinmun - BJ Penn doesn't give a FUCK about weight classes. Dude jumps up to 170 doesn't give a shit. Hell he fought Machida for chrissake. If Diaz is such a warrior he would've taken the Miller fight and walked into the cage at his 172 walk around weight. Maybe he could lay off the 50 mile bike ride and lift a weight or 2 instead, and coming in at 180 wouldn't be a problem. I like how he calls out GSP and Anderson Silva and then goes right back and signs with SF, who, apparently, aren't paying him shit because he has to drive a Honda boo hoo. I love watching him fight, I just wish he was a deaf mute.

BJ Penn's family also owns half of Hawaii and he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. SO your point is moot.
1/20/11 3:51 PM
sacredhate
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick is great advertising for the UFC....as a champ he gets no respect and drives a honda.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.