UnderGround Forums

Training and Gear UnderGround >> Best way to clean inside of gloves?

1/20/11 11:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
nyhcloyalty
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just noticed the inside of my Everlast Protex gloves are getting a little funky, what is the best way to clean the interior? Thanks.
1/21/11 9:53 AM
nyhcloyalty
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
1/21/11 12:10 PM
Bull_in_chinashop
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lysol works well.
2/2/11 1:04 AM
KingBodhi
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lysol antibacterial wipes. It make cleaning the glove very easy and kills just about everything.
Zep spray is great, they use it in bowling alleys to disinfect shoes. It kills everything there is or could be.
2/18/11 4:56 AM
themexicutioner
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Golve dogs are ok for keeping them dry, but i read on here and actually use two old socks and i bought some animal wood cedar bedding and filled the socks up with them. Essecially making "UG glove dogs" my gloves to this day still smell fucking good! Even my hands after using them smell like cedar. If you get the lysol route, get the kind you mix with water. The stuff in a can has alcohol or something that will dry out the leather if it gets on there. Phone Post
2/27/11 2:01 PM
StephenL
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

own a pair of bag and sparring gloves.

set them up on a wall knuckles pointing down after every practice.

i have gloves 10 years old smelling nearly new.

stephen
2/27/11 2:02 PM
StephenL
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

have young classmates who leave their wet gloves in their bags. i can smell them from 10 feet away.

stephen

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.