UnderGround Forums

Michigan Underground >> Another Belt Check!

1/21/11 7:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Caecus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Trying to get another belt check. Checking up on a Baptist Preacher whose name is "James Phillips" He does things such as hold; X-guard seminars, give bjj belts, win nationals as a wrestler "years" ago and something about training with elite bjj players in Israel or some such. Anyone know of such a fellow?
1/22/11 12:06 PM
BigMike77
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh James! ya we go way back. The guy is totally legit.
1/23/11 9:46 AM
glock4life
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What area is he in? Never heard of the guy.
1/24/11 6:18 AM
David@accu

glock4life -  What area is he in? Never heard of the guy.

Don't play it off James. Just admit you're a preacher and this will all go smooth.
1/24/11 9:13 AM
lazybjj

What area? Actually who cares anymore. Anybody who trains a week is a pro grappler or a "cage fighter".
1/24/11 12:34 PM
BigMike77
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lazybjj - What area? Actually who cares anymore. Anybody who trains a week is a pro grappler or a "cage fighter".

this is so true.
1/24/11 11:22 PM
mortician
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lazybjj - What area? Actually who cares anymore. Anybody who trains a week is a pro grappler or a "cage fighter".

This is the shit that makes me hate michigan mma kinda makes me want to quit fighting.
1/27/11 12:19 PM
GaryG
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MIsoldier - Michigan sucks, I was born there and live there until I was 23. Rudest people and worst white trash.

Ironing at its finest

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.