UnderGround Forums

NFLGround >> This forum is awfully quiet

1/24/11 6:49 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Steelersfan 24 7
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A lot of Jets fans and a few on this forum seemed to think it was a forgone conclusion that they were going to the SB. I also saw a lot of hate for the Steelers and Big Ben and the Steeler nation on here. People talking mad shit on us. Where you at now? I have nothing but respect for the Jets and the way they fought back in that game. I also liked the way Rex Ryan conducted himself in the post-game presser. The man is a winner. I'm sure this won't be the last time the Jets and Steelers meet in the playoffs. I'm curious if the same people that came on here and talked shit and called out Pats fans will man up and give us credit for our win.
1/24/11 7:12 PM
1911fanatic

Tommy Gunnz is MIA. I hope he is okay. It's just football, Tommy, don't do anything rash.
1/24/11 8:46 PM
Alco Hauler
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have nothing but hate for everything Steelers.  That will never change.

But I picked the Steelers to beat the Jets.  They're just a better team.

But the Packers are gonna kick the shit out of you.  Haha.

1/24/11 9:04 PM
east
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mostly just sick of the steelers.  You guys have a great franchise, perhaps the greatest in the NFL.  Too bad your QB is a sex offender.  
1/25/11 8:54 AM
supersaiyan

I am the MAIN MAN biiottchh!
1/25/11 8:57 AM
supersaiyan

1/25/11 9:58 AM
Steelersfan 24 7

Edited: 01/25/11 10:09 AM
<blockquote>east -  Mostly just sick of the steelers.  You guys have a great franchise, perhaps the greatest in the NFL.  Too bad your QB is a sex offender.  </blockquote><br /><br />

Do you remember the 90's and the shit that went on with the Cowboys? It was a lot worse.
1/25/11 10:07 AM
Steelersfan 24 7

Alco Hauler - <p>I have nothing but hate for everything Steelers.  That will never change.

</p>

Haha typical hater! Alco your a Bengals fan! Need I say more. We don't even hate your team in Pittsburgh that much tbh. Let's face it your barely relevant. Your team and organization are a joke and laughing stock of the league. You will never have what we have here in Pittsburgh and your just jealous, but I'm sure you'll have some smart comeback that says otherwise. Why would you want to have this great tradition of winning and great ownership, when you can be a Bengals fan.
1/25/11 1:55 PM
supersaiyan

Steelersfan 24 7 - 
east -  Mostly just sick of the steelers.  You guys have a great franchise, perhaps the greatest in the NFL.  Too bad your QB is a sex offender.  

Do you remember the 90's and the shit that went on with the Cowboys? It was a lot worse.

honest to GOD man that was the NATURAL story i was thinking of automatically and i mean in a literal sense LOL...

yeah noone brought up the nate newton and michael irvin sex scandal crap that was FACT ...but haters have a weak argument over some " alleged" issue with Ben ..

ppl are funny like that
1/25/11 3:28 PM
east
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hate the Cowboys too but neither of those guys are playing now.  I also think its awful that Ray Lewis gets to play professional football after he likely covered up a man's violent death.
1/25/11 7:01 PM
Alco Hauler
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Steelersfan 24 7 - 
Alco Hauler - 

I have nothing but hate for everything Steelers.  That will never change.

Haha typical hater! Alco your a Bengals fan! Need I say more. We don't even hate your team in Pittsburgh that much tbh. Let's face it your barely relevant. Your team and organization are a joke and laughing stock of the league. You will never have what we have here in Pittsburgh and your just jealous, but I'm sure you'll have some smart comeback that says otherwise. Why would you want to have this great tradition of winning and great ownership, when you can be a Bengals fan.
I'd love for the Bengals to have even 1/2 the success of the Steelers, but we all know that isn't likely to happen with Mikey Brown in charge.  They might get lucky and catch lightning in a bottle like they nearly did in 2005 but I know any long-lived success is nearly impossible with the way the Bengals are ran.

But with all that said, I'd still rather be a Bengals fan than a Steelers fan - for no other reason than to keep me from being lumped together with the biggest d-bag fanbase in the league.

PS - Thanks for calling me smart.  That was nice of you.

GO PACK GO

1/25/11 9:48 PM
deus ex machina

The Steelers are the Lakers of the NFL.
1/25/11 10:43 PM
supersaiyan

east -  I hate the Cowboys too but neither of those guys are playing now.  I also think its awful that Ray Lewis gets to play professional football after he likely covered up a man's violent death.

i reallly cant figure that one either way...all we can go by is what we heard tho imo.
1/26/11 12:28 PM
thePetester

"But with all that said, I'd still rather be a Bengals fan than a Steelers fan - for no other reason than to keep me from being lumped together with the biggest d-bag fanbase in the league."

You are just showing your Steelers hate now. The Cowboys' fan base, and it's not even close, are the biggest d-bags on the planet. Your team just happens to have a rivalry with the Steelers.
1/26/11 12:55 PM
supersaiyan

agreed ^^^^^

any time u have a team that is dubbed n force fed in your throat as " AMERICAs TEAM" (Dallas) u gotta wonder about THAT organization its fans lol
1/27/11 12:45 AM
TheRealJoker
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thePetester - "But with all that said, I'd still rather be a Bengals fan than a Steelers fan - for no other reason than to keep me from being lumped together with the biggest d-bag fanbase in the league."

You are just showing your Steelers hate now. The Cowboys' fan base, and it's not even close, are the biggest d-bags on the planet. Your team just happens to have a rivalry with the Steelers.

+ 1. Cowboys fans act as if it's still the early 90s. At least the Steelers fans have an excuse for their arrogance. Their team is outright dominant the last few years.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.