UnderGround Forums >> Jon Jones now talking trash to Aaron Simpson

1/25/11 2:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CainSharwin
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Twitter:

Jon Bones Jones

On Tuesday 25th January 2011, @jonnybones said:

Didn't you lose your last 2 fights? Please don't piss me off, I actually have respect for ryan RT @aaronsimpson: I don't think jon jones has any idea what he is getting into with Bader. I hope he is up for it.
1/25/11 2:38 AM
Jack Scagnetti

He already has the attitude of Muhammad Ali.
1/25/11 2:47 AM
Voice of Pride Lady

He has the looks, attitude and skill. The future Mohammed Ali of MMA has made his arrival folks
1/25/11 2:49 AM
edock02
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dont piss me off....
1/25/11 2:56 AM
Captain America
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jones seems like he's kind of a dick Phone Post
1/25/11 2:58 AM
mmamozza
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So Aaron isn't being a douche but Jon is?!
Being a wrestling legend means shit in mma as far as how people should treat you, no idea what you are on about superCalo.

Seems like a two way trash to me.
1/25/11 3:00 AM
Just Kidding

A humble man Phone Post
1/25/11 3:02 AM
cormano_wild

Worst spy ever
1/25/11 3:06 AM
ds1970
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Isn't Jones just responding to Simpson's tweet?
How does that make Jones a douche?
1/25/11 3:20 AM
Voice of Pride Lady

God these people are easy to troll, I am gonna start trolling. Far too easy and high payout
1/25/11 3:21 AM
mmamozza
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jon has done more in MMA than Aaronm would you say? As this is my point. Wrestlers do great in MMA no doubt, but I don't think being good at one sport means you deserve respect in another instantly without proving yourself...

I don't know, I'd say 10-11 years isn't that short a time to follow it!?
1/25/11 3:21 AM
Loiosh
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bones is a sheltered little nerd. He's kinda like Sheldon on Big Bang Theory. He just never developed any social skills. I don't think he's an intentional douche, he just doesn't know any better.
1/25/11 3:23 AM
JDSFTW

I didn't think Aarons comment was disrespectful at all. I think jones took it a little too far and a little too personally. Seems like jones still has some maturing to do. Simpson was just praising his teammate like any good teammate would do Phone Post
1/25/11 3:24 AM
Loiosh

'Course he's one of the toughest nerds around, taking the Barn Cat's title.
1/25/11 3:27 AM
FogDude

Simpson mentioned Jones by name in a tweet and Jon responded to it as many would...am i missing the big deal here?
1/25/11 3:28 AM
pass the dutch
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bader will win
1/25/11 3:32 AM
mmamozza

we be tennin
1/25/11 3:34 AM
Wasa-B
294 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmamozza -

Seems like a two way trash to me.

1/25/11 3:36 AM
Loiosh

Lol @ Skywalker!
Calo is a troll. He almost never contributes anything useful. Some folks think he's amusing, but he basically just flounces around the UG fucking with other peoples threads and starting his own bullshit troll threads.

Like a broken clock, he's right occasionally, but don't set your own watch by him.
1/25/11 3:55 AM
K-Dub-"T"

ds1970 -  Isn't Jones just responding to Simpson's tweet?
How does that make Jones a douche?

He doesn't "know his place" is my guess.
1/25/11 5:38 AM
Lee Conway

Jones needs to shut up. His little outbursts as of late have been annoying. First Thiago , now this. Phone Post
1/25/11 11:34 AM
Elevate

Can't wait to see Jones face after he gets KTFO by a good fighter.
1/25/11 11:34 AM
pharoahfightfan1

Now it begins! I was waiting for people to start hating on Jon Jones. It was only a matter of time before people go nit picking to find reasons to bash or troll about someone. The first tweet by Aaron was enough to get his point across. The second tweet was a shot. If you mention someone by name you should expect a response.

Lets break down Aaron second tweet, since you all like to over analyze things. "I don't think Jon Jones has any idea what he is getting into with Bader. I hope he is up for it." He is underminding Jon Jones skills by prasing his teammate. If wanted to praise his teammate he could have easily said "Bader looks great and he is ready for this fight, I hope Jon is 100%, because I don't want any excuses".

Who the hell cares about Aaron Simpsons wrestling credintals. He hasn't proved anything He lost his last 2 fights. As far as I'm concerned he is 3-2 in the ufc, he should keep his mouth shut and worry bout his job. Like Jon Jones said.
1/25/11 11:38 AM
pharoahfightfan1

I can't wait to see how everyone feels when bader fails to Ko Jon Jones and get KTFO. Bader couldn't put away Lil Nog and had plenty of chances too. He won't have those chances with Jones. Jones is probably going to dominate him in the wrestling. Bader already seems to worried about Jon Jones explosive style. Some fighters lose before they enter the ring. Lets see if Bader is one of them.
1/25/11 11:43 AM
FreakDaddy
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I mean Jones looks like the read deal, but he has yet to beat an elite fighter. So the jury is kinda still out on him. Vera is his best win, which was a good one, but Vera's not top five or even top ten. Machida also looked like he was not gonna lose for a long time and then he lost twice in a row. I would not call him Ali yet.

Reply Post

This thread has been frozen.