UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jon Jones now talking trash to Aaron Simpson

1/25/11 11:43 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JayF14
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/25/11 11:44 AM
<blockquote>superCalo - When he has the credentials of Aaron Simpson then he can start talking smack about a wrestling legend until then he is getting far to uppity and now showing the respect he should be, someone needs to tell this guy to apologise.</blockquote><br />

Simpson was a pretty good good college wrestler....but nowhere close to being called a legend. There have been guys WAAAY more successfull than Simpson that wouldnt be called a legend. Maybe you should do some homework
1/25/11 11:48 AM
magwibs
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Voice of Pride Lady -  He has the looks, attitude and skill. The future Mohammed Ali of MMA has made his arrival folks

Favourite SN. Thanks.
1/25/11 11:53 AM
Nanook
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"The Show", Host, Producer
 I dunno, it seems like Jones has been doing a ton of talking lately and none of it's about Ryan Bader.

Simpson of course is going to speak up on behalf of his teammate and tell him "I hope you're ready."
1/25/11 11:56 AM
frontrowbrian

lol at using "weather" instead of "whether". No wonder he couldn't qualify academically for Division I out of high school or even Junior College.

The Jon Jones hype train ends FEBRUARY 5TH
1/25/11 12:02 PM
Dropinbowsonya85

Love Jones and everything... But needs to shut his mouth ..hes turnin into Kanye
1/25/11 12:07 PM
Kostakio
610 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aaron Simpson would outcardio him like he did to Lawlor, imo. Phone Post
1/25/11 12:08 PM
Melvinator86

Isn't jones supposed to be this humble, simple Christian fighter?, brothaman needs a reality check,hopefully Bader will stop his hype train and humble him a bit..... WAR RYAN "THE MASTER" BADER!!!!!! Phone Post
1/25/11 12:12 PM
discodrew
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aaron is the one talking shit jones is just warning him Phone Post
1/25/11 12:17 PM
nstizing

cormano_wild - Worst spy ever

lmao
1/25/11 12:20 PM
NJstileNJ
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the racism against Jones is so obvious and ridicolous on this board its not even funny
1/25/11 12:21 PM
Maximus77x

Someone was saying how Jones' upbringing has to do with it, and I agree. I think he is very sheltered and hasn't developed the necessary social skills to function as a celebrity much less a professional FIGHTER. All of this success is going to go to his head very quickly.

That being said: WAR JONES. He is definitely one of my favorite LHWs regardless of his personality outside of the ring. Honestly, I don't even disagree with his response to Simpson. Aaron's second tweet was definitely a jab even if he was just supporting his teammate.
1/25/11 12:30 PM
FreakDaddy
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NJstileNJ - the racism against Jones is so obvious and ridicolous on this board its not even funny

You are the one bringing up race. It looks like you are the one who has the issue with it.

I think Jones is a great fighter, but I am not sure if he is the next champion or not, as he needs more of a test. I could care less what he says about Simpson. I like a little talking. But, people who talk take the risk of losing fans. Tito, Mir, and Lesnar have felt the effects of this before.
1/25/11 12:31 PM
Kostakio
610 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jones is so BLACK!!!!!11111111111
1/25/11 12:50 PM
MMAfan55
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How does this make jon jones a douche? Do any of you know what a real douche is? watch jersey shore. Phone Post
1/25/11 12:54 PM
frontrowbrian

NJstileNJ - the racism against Jones is so obvious and ridicolous on this board its not even funny

1/25/11 12:56 PM
magwibs

Why is JBJ making me hate him. I don't want to, but I can't help the way I feel :( Hes digging a hole with that keyboard of his....
1/25/11 1:05 PM
muay_jitsu

NOt a fan Of Jon Jones. He is turning into a diva. The empty threat he sent back to Aaron is what erks me. So what will happen if you get made Jon Jones?
1/25/11 1:07 PM
Mr Sponge
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I never liked jones i can admit hes good but i hope he gets KTFO Phone Post
1/25/11 1:14 PM
fiercedragon
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

superCalo - When he has the credentials of Aaron Simpson then he can start talking smack about a wrestling legend until then he is getting far to uppity and now showing the respect he should be, someone needs to tell this guy to apologise.

love the use of the word "uppity". just goes to show racism is a learned behavior...
1/25/11 1:16 PM
anpack20

Why are people getting mad at what Jones said? Aaron was talking trash, and tried to make light of his accident...Jones responded. The hate towards him doesn't make sense.
1/25/11 1:21 PM
NJstileNJ
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FreakDaddy - 

You are the one bringing up race. It looks like you are the one who has the issue with it.

I think Jones is a great fighter, but I am not sure if he is the next champion or not, as he needs more of a test. I could care less what he says about Simpson. I like a little talking. But, people who talk take the risk of losing fans. Tito, Mir, and Lesnar have felt the effects of this before.

oh yea reverse psychology i know...All he did was respond to Simpson's tweet and everyone says he can't reply because Simpson has better wrestling credentials...Everything this kid does lately is under a microscope like I have never seen before
1/25/11 1:27 PM
BMF12

anpack20 - Why are people getting mad at what Jones said? Aaron was talking trash, and tried to make light of his accident...Jones responded. The hate towards him doesn't make sense.

Exactly. Nothing to see here. Please move along.
1/25/11 1:34 PM
FreakDaddy
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NJstileNJ - 
FreakDaddy - 

oh yea reverse psychology i know...All he did was respond to Simpson's tweet and everyone says he can't reply because Simpson has better wrestling credentials...Everything this kid does lately is under a microscope like I have never seen before

But, you are still making an assumption about it being race base. He seemed to be liked by the majority, until he started to speak his mind. I just don't think you should be playing the race card here. I know there are a lot of racist assholes on here from all sides, but there are also a lot of people who like fighters and don't worry about their race.
1/25/11 1:37 PM
subwrassler
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

anpack20 - Why are people getting mad at what Jones said? Aaron was talking trash, and tried to make light of his accident...Jones responded. The hate towards him doesn't make sense.
1/25/11 2:54 PM
JeremyLambert88
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't care about trash talk between two guys who are never going to fight but I hate when athletes use the, "Thanks for giving me the extra motivation" cliche. Seriously? Aaron Simpson trash talking is going to make you train harder? It's so stupid. This is the biggest fight of your career, you should be training as hard as you can whether there is trash talk or no trash talk.

Then of course if they lose they always use the, "he got in my head" or "the trash talk made me train too hard" excuse.

Reply Post

This thread has been frozen.