UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Give me your women problems

1/26/11 5:12 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Persian Devil
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ask and ye shall receive.

1/26/11 5:20 AM
OriginalTUFer
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I want a busty Christian, who is sane, intelligent, caring, considerate and does not cry on the first date. I also want her to be a virgin and beautiful in the face. I want her to have the ability to have a good career, but the desire to raise the children and be a stay-at-home mom.

Where find?
1/26/11 5:24 AM
The Persian Devil
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You will find her the moment you stop looking and start changing yourself. Keep looking and you will never find her.
1/26/11 5:24 AM
The Persian Devil

Soup Nazi -  her dick's too big.

lube.
1/26/11 5:26 AM
southpaw86
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If girl says she not a whore=whore Does girl that says she's a whore=non whore? Phone Post
1/26/11 5:28 AM
The Persian Devil

southpaw86 -  If girl says she not a whore=whore Does girl that says she's a whore=non whore? Phone Post

Never listen to a woman. Watch what they do instead.
1/26/11 5:29 AM
The Persian Devil

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
1/26/11 5:31 AM
southpaw86
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Girlfriend not down for threesome, mff of course (not ghey), now what? Phone Post
1/26/11 5:37 AM
The Persian Devil

southpaw86 -  Girlfriend not down for threesome, mff of course (not ghey), now what? Phone Post

Gf's are very rarely down for threesomes if it's a long-term serious relationship.

If you have a semi slutty temporary girlfriend, you can make the ideal scenarios happen and you might get lucky. If her equally slutty girlfriend is at your house, make drinks, make out with your girlfriend infront of her etc.

This is way easier to do with just a slut than with any type of woman that you show yourself with on the street.

I made this happen twice. Once with my blonde swedish gf when I was around 17. She came to my house with her friend after school. I was banging my gf "sneaky style" on the bed, 5 feet away from her friend. Eventually she was so horny that she pulled her friend into the bed.

Other time was with sluts and they told me straight up what they wanted before I got there.
1/26/11 5:43 AM
southpaw86

Haha I was doing this more for the humor, but you're actually spot on. You won't get this done with a serious relationship, or a non slutty girl rather. I've talked to one of her friends and told her my Gf wanted to, and she said she didn't believe me but she totally would. Didn't mention it till Gf was drunk and her friend was trying to make out with her, no dice. Oh well at least she wasn't pissed at me for trying haha. Phone Post
1/26/11 5:46 AM
The Persian Devil

Edited: 01/26/11 6:16 AM
Remember this....Do not try to get a threesome unless you are willing to lose your girl for it.

hence, take the risk if she is a slut and you dont care.

*rings bell*
1/26/11 6:16 AM
The Persian Devil

dont be shy now....

*zing*

1/26/11 6:26 AM
Cubensis
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

my girlfriend wants me to move in with her this fall, but I think that's a little too soon. been dating 7 months, everything is perfect. not really a problem, what say you? Phone Post
1/26/11 7:10 AM
The Persian Devil

I say it depends on what you are looking for. If she is someone that you could consider marrying in the future, it's a good test to move in with each other. It's a make or break kind of thing.

Sorry for late response, I was devouring a yakiniku.
1/26/11 7:17 AM
AUSTRIA

Her ghorme sabzi tastes like ass. Phone Post
1/26/11 7:19 AM
The Persian Devil

Tell her to chill with the olive oil and if she uses chicken instead of lamb one more time she wont get out of the basement for another 4 years.
1/26/11 8:32 AM
AUSTRIA

Ghorme with chicken? Are you kidding me? Its not oily, its more too much seperated. but i dont think yours is way better? :D Phone Post
1/26/11 8:35 AM
The Persian Devil

I have seen Ghorme with chicken. It was not pretty.

Seems like she is not letting the ingredients settle for the proper amount of time.

Slap her and make her do it again but better.
1/26/11 8:46 AM
AUSTRIA

Ok a serious one How do you make a girl that is a buddy of yours suck your dick? Actually she calls me her best friend. Also she is running after one of my best friends for 2 years or so, he doesnt even want to touch her. Phone Post
1/26/11 8:48 AM
The Persian Devil

JohnnyBGood - I want to fuck them and have no attachment afterwards, or for there to be no repercussions for myself (fucking a broad I work with etc)

That's pretty easy. Take care of your looks, self confidence, humor (mostly based on insulting her), and let her know what your intentions are if she ever brings up the relationship talk. 

For bonus points (if she is very attractive) tear down her wall of confidence by making fun of her looks. Makes everything easier for you and can be alot of fun for both of you if you have a sense of humor. 

And dont fuck a broad you work with, it is rarely worth it. I work with a shitload of airline stewardesses, but I stay the fuck away and for good reason. 
1/26/11 8:50 AM
Ocean6

I wish I could but she won't leave.
1/26/11 8:51 AM
The Persian Devil

AUSTRIA -  Ok a serious one How do you make a girl that is a buddy of yours suck your dick? Actually she calls me her best friend. Also she is running after one of my best friends for 2 years or so, he doesnt even want to touch her. Phone Post

Thats actually very hard to do unless you have a drunken one nighter. Once your in the friend zone, there is no turning back (mostly). The reason she wants your best friend is because he is not interested and is of high value in her eyes. 

If you want to be a asshole and plot the whole thing. Start talking to your friend about how hot she is and how he should hook up with her etc. If your lucky, he will hook up with her. You proceed by buying some new clothes, show elevated self confidence, make fun of everything and everyone and act like a man at all times. 

She will get her eyes on you and start asking you to go out and "have coffee" and "do something together because your my best friend!!!!". Thats where you play the busy card until she wants to suck your cock.

Or you could just find a girl that looks like her and live out your fantasy without as much hard work.  
1/26/11 9:00 AM
The Persian Devil

X_Rated -  How do I make crazy Born again Christian let me hit it? Phone Post

4 different ways:
Marriage
Make her believe you are the second coming of Moses - proceed by setting up christian cult and get her girlfriends in on the ordeal.
Alcohol
Chloroform & rag
1/26/11 9:16 AM
43percentburnt
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is a good thread; Persian Devil knows his shit. If I think of something I'll definitely ask. 
1/26/11 9:23 AM
AUSTRIA

yea he knows what he is talking about. He knows that she wants him, he is not going to touch her. Asked her to get drunk with me, she doesnt want to. I quit talking to her and i am ignoring her since then. But i love that fucking ass :(... pics following. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.