UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Give me your women problems

2/18/11 5:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Persian Devil
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JohnnyBGood - Okay okay, so without leading them on, what, in your opinion, is the best way to make a girl attracted to you?

The best way is being a real man. Most people dont know what that is these days.
As long as your not a real man, no type of seduction, sexuality or skills will help you in the long run. She will see right through you and eat you up.
As we've established that leading them on is not the best means.

Is that a question where I should just go back and read the entire thread?

Yes you should read the entire thread. But it doesnt really matter what you read as long as you dont act upon it.

Envisage a scenario.

Your walking down the high street.

You see a nice girl coming your way at a leisurely stroll.
Said guy wants to nail her.

I'm not looking for step by step, word for word direction.

But just to clarify; the only real means to make that happen, is by her being sexually attracted to said bloke, and him playing on that?

Initially, he wants her interested in him. It doesnt need to be sexual attraction at first sight. It can be interest based on humor or even coincidence.

For her to be sexually attracted, it'd have to be a sexual kind of guy.

yup.

Can this be developed (hitting the weights, for example?), or is it just something some guys have, and some guys haven't?

Having big muscles has nothing to do with being a sexual man. It helps alot though since it elevates your confidence, gives you a slight hormone boost and makes the ladies interested in you.

(I'm quite a slow learner, as you can see. But I'll get there. My maths teacher loved me at school!
But got an A in my finals)

2/20/11 4:40 PM
mrE13
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This finger trick sounds simple yet genius!!! With my luck i'll do the golden finger trick and poke her in the eye... lol.
2/20/11 4:54 PM
DarkDefender
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Threesome advice saved.
2/20/11 4:54 PM
DarkDefender

Threesome advice saved.
2/20/11 5:37 PM
The Persian Devil
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JohnnyBGood - Bro, sorry, but I gotta ask...

Did you ever consider becoming a gigolo??

im getting upset that you just asuuume im not a gigolo.

you want to be a fuckin gigolo?
2/22/11 1:26 AM
mrE13
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alright, so got a girl thats pretty attractive from another school, were still kinda new 'friends'. This school is about 3 hours away... and I'm definitely not driving all that way. Thing is she lives about 20 minutes away from me when not at school. The plan is wait it out till summer and make my move. Sound good?

Oh, I'm the type that gets put on the friend shelf quick... i need to break that mold. Any other suggestions regarding the friend status?
2/22/11 3:42 AM
The Persian Devil

JohnnyBGood - Bro, do you ever get hated on by jealous guys, cause of your abilities with the womenz?

Not really because I rarely show myself outside with the women I see. My city isn't that big and i've been doing this for so long that the chances are good that I will get caught seeing another girl etc.

I do get alot of hate from jealous guys though, but they tend to be jealous of other things about me (car, looks etc).
2/22/11 3:50 AM
The Persian Devil

mrE13 - Alright, so got a girl thats pretty attractive from another school, were still kinda new 'friends'. This school is about 3 hours away... and I'm definitely not driving all that way. Thing is she lives about 20 minutes away from me when not at school. The plan is wait it out till summer and make my move. Sound good?

Oh, I'm the type that gets put on the friend shelf quick... i need to break that mold. Any other suggestions regarding the friend status?

Basically if you still let this "new friend" thing go on, forget about the pussy. Make your move and make it quick, try to fuck her, be upfront and act like a man (dont be afraid to be sexual).

If you dont, she will probably get a boyfriend til the time she moves back home from school, and you can watch Brad give you a troll smile while passing you on the street.

Regarding the friend zone problem. Make a conscious decision, do you want to become her BFF or do you want to smash that ass? Recognize the fact that you want to fuck her, you want to.........hulksmash her. Also recognize that by becoming her "nice guy friend", you will not get to fuck her unless it is out of pity. You will see her with her new boyfriend while she is telling him how much of a nice guy you are. Later that day, he was smashing her up the wall in the shower - and you were at home jerking off to that one time your knuckles barely touched one of her tits.

Now that we have settled that fact. There is no reason in the world for you to try to become her best friend now is it? Good. Now imagine me slapping the shit out of you

*slaps*

Did you get mad? Feels like some neanderthal feelings are bubbling inside you?

Good. Remember that feeling. Turn this feeling on the next time you see her.

2/22/11 4:26 AM
DarkDefender

The Situation - Heres the situation: Your in lets say, whole foods. Theres cute chick behind you in line (say shes 21) I want her # but don't wanna come across as creepy. What say you?

Ask if she wants to cut in front of you.

After she says yes, tell her too bad and smile while making eye contact.

"would you like to get in front of me in this line?"

"Sure"

"Aww well that's too bad... :)"

2/22/11 4:26 AM
DarkDefender

The Situation - Heres the situation: Your in lets say, whole foods. Theres cute chick behind you in line (say shes 21) I want her # but don't wanna come across as creepy. What say you?

"Sure"

2/22/11 5:50 AM
The Persian Devil

DarkDefender - 

"Sure"

^^ Thats a really god tip and exactly the kind of mind set I have been preaching on here. Noted. 
2/22/11 6:02 AM
The Persian Devil

Edited: 02/22/11 6:03 AM
JohnnyBGood - 
The Persian Devil - 
Not really because I rarely show myself outside with the women I see. My city isn't that big and i've been doing this for so long that the chances are good that I will get caught seeing another girl etc.

I do get alot of hate from jealous guys though, but they tend to be jealous of other things about me (car, looks etc).

Did you ever have a confrontation with one of those jealous guys?

And how did you deal with it?

What's "the worst" you've ever been hated on (someone get in your space, try and start a fight etc)?

What do you think, if you had to consider the reason another guy was jealous of you; what would be his No. 1 reason for being jealous?

As in, air, sense of confidence, indifference toward him, good looks etc

Yes of course I did. The biggest confrontation got me stabbed 7 times, I won the fight though. Double leg - GNP - kimura until his shoulder broke and knocked him out from a knee on belly situation. 

Unfortunately I suffered a punctured lung and almost died 1 hour after that. 

I've been in so many scraps I can barely remember them all. But that was more during my teenage years, these days most "tough guys" know who I am and dont want the trouble. 

Most of the times I just ignore it and keep doing my thing (partying etc) but if somebody gets in my face they get knocked out cold. The most recent situation I got in was this one;

Im at a nightclub that I usually bounce at during the weekends and im dancing with some girl. I am back to back with this asian dude, as im dancing we are bumping into each other and he just elbows me in my ribs to make space for himself. I turn around and grab him by the throat and I could see the fear in his eyes, the guy recognized me and ditto, because as I said I bounce there and know most people who are regulars. 

I let him go and think the situation is calm when his turkish friend gets in my face from nowhere and wants to fight. He had a couple of his buddies on his side but by the looks of it they werent too eager to scrap with me. 

So they break us up and I go speak with some of my collegues who were bouncing the club that night. I told them to not let that guy get out of there after closing time. So as the music shuts off and everybody heads for the exit my bouncer friends kept him on the dancefloor with this red rope infront of him. 

So I confronted him very calmly and as he was getting in my face I threw the single hardest slap I have ever thrown on his cheek/chin. I really twisted my upper body and pivoted on my right leg, it was like a open handed right hook. As a former competitive boxer, that shit hurts people. 

He got stunned and started to call his cousin who is this organized criminal scumbag. Unfortunately he was in prison and I couldnt care less. I banned him from ever getting into both night clubs I bounce at (most popular ones) where he is a regular. Not really a fight but a typical situation where people hate.

I hope he enjoys his time off. 

To answer your question I think the most common reasons for people to hate on me is;
my indifference towards them, the women, my car, money, self confidence, looks.   
2/22/11 9:28 AM
mrE13

I'm on it, Brad better sit down.
2/22/11 3:20 PM
The Persian Devil

JohnnyBGood - What kind of car do you drive bro?

Whatever it is, if I ever get rich, I think I'm going to buy one...

..it seems to work for you..?

it's a amg benz but I was only referring to it because you were talking about jealousy. 

A car wont get you quality women, only gold diggers and shallow POS women.

I know guys who dont have a nickle to their name but they get some of the hottest women around.
2/22/11 3:33 PM
Tartan warrior

lol i think you're getting trolled Persian....
2/22/11 4:20 PM
Tartan warrior

Edited: 02/22/11 4:23 PM
Yeah ok then....the thing that comes to mind when I read that is get off your computer and into the real world.

And like Persian I've worked security in clubs, I know what it's like to have women throw themselves at you and I know what it's like to have the social circle. You need to get a life son, a real one. Not one that's made up in your head.

Good luck Charlie or is it Johnny?

2/22/11 4:57 PM
The Persian Devil

Edited: 02/22/11 4:58 PM
Johnny -

You are asking the same questions over and over again.

2/22/11 6:43 PM
The Persian Devil

GritsNGravy - so i been talkin to this chick for like a month now and everything was goin great, but ever since like saturday , she hasnt hit me up at all and when i do talk to her she is very short in her text. Yesterday i texted her and told her we should hang out later, she texts back like hours later and says hey im not ignoring you ive just been busy all day doin laundry what are your plans tonight?...i tell her i have none and she replies saying im gonna shower and i'll hit u up...now its 4oclock the next day and havent heard from her...whats my next move? so i ask her if everything is ok between us? or ignore it all?

Alright here's the breakdown of this situation. 

You talked to her for a month and according to you, everything was going great. You shouldnt have waited for a full month to make your move. Texting back and forth or calling just because in the beginning of the relationship, without setting up a date is a big no no. The only time you text or call in the beginning is to set up a date, you want to show her your wits and do your game IRL. Generally (for me) it takes a girl approximately 7 hours until she knows if she wants to have sex with me or not.

First date is "getting to know her", second is sex...altough there are some who dont fall in this category but the majority does. Cliffs; Dont play text/phone buddy, set up a date quick.

The reason why she stopped answering texts and seeming "off" since last saturday is because she is losing interest. Thats why you shouldnt be playing around for a full month.

There is no reason for her to wait several hours to respond to a text. "Busy" is not a acceptable apology. If it was a one time occurrence (it rarely is) I can let it pass, but 99% of the case she is losing interest or you did something wrong.

This is a important one........

Never say you dont have any plans. From now on, you will have non stop plans. Fabricated or not.
From now on you are always bowling, camping, surfing, training, working etc. When you tell her you dont have any plans, it seems like you are sitting around with your cell phone hugged tightly to your chest while you wait eagerly for her to say yes to your sms date proposal.

Thats all the shit that you did wrong. Now, this is how you are going to proceed;

You will NOT text or call her for a minimum of 4 days. If she doesnt contact you for 4 days (she most likely will) you let her go and you chase some new tail.
If she texts you during these 4 days and want to meet, you are busy and have something awesome planned (make something up). After these 4 days have passed. Give her a casual text message and propose to meet up....the text should include exactly what you have planned for you two to do together.

For example; "hi, want to go see XXXXXX movie tonight?"  

Remember, you are supposed to lead, fabricate a adventure and she will make you her prince in her mind.

*zing*
2/23/11 4:50 AM
The Persian Devil

GritsNGravy - thanks bro that is good shit! well i wouldnt say i never made a move, never sex but until saturday everytime we would split ways we would kiss each other goodbye, she would text me purposless text when she was out of town and stuff like that so thats why this is so mind blowing for me...we werent just "talking" but we werent bf/gf ya know...at any point do i bring up these last few akward days or ask her if everything is cool between us?

You do NOT bring up if everything is cool or anything. Even if you ask her, she wont give you a straight answer. Women speak womaneze or some shit, and it's never what they are thinking. 

You shouldnt buy her flowers unless she made herself worthy to you (giving you sex). By giving her stuff without having received anything before that indicates to her that she is of high value and you are not. You are her cute lap dog. 

The "I left my ballet shoe at your house" is her way of telling you:

"Take me to your place and try to have sex with me god damn it. I even left a ballet shoe there so it seems like a fuckin fairy tale. Please for the love of god try to have sex with me."

Take her home and try to bang her. If she doesnt comply, ignore her completely after your date and go meet other women. She will try her hardest to get you back during this ignoring period and will probably even offer you sex straight up if she gets desperate.  
2/23/11 5:19 AM
DarkDefender

Persian man, sniff, I love you x)

So I got something here.

This girl has a BF, they look somewhat serious (I think they've traveled together), and totally wants me.

I met her in a credit recuperation class about a month ago.
As soon as we met she was giggling at every joke I cracked, flirting etc. So after this class was over we're all just chillin in the hallway.

She says she has to go, so she hugs her friends goodbye and hugs me too even though I've only known her for about an hour.

Next, she goes towards the exit and comes right back and just talks to her friends and stuff, talking about she doesn't want to go home because it's boring.
I go "I know i'm irresistible, but you MUST go home! You know how your mom gets!" as I smile and laugh a bit, making sure to make eye contact.

She politely invites me to fight her a few times at random lol...and i grab a chair that was near by and I say to her "come at me bro, now that this is a bit more fair, come get slapped! :)"
and we're laughing like crazy for a few, while she is frolicly hitting me and stuff.

So we talk about bullshit and stuff, and she keeps "leaving" and coming back...she gave me about 5 hugs that day lol. Eventually she leaves and she gives me her FB.

Now obviously she is attracted to me.

I've been messaging her on FB but she takes a while to reply. I know I may be tempting this girl, so she is maybe staying away from her fb, but i want to know - how do i bag this girl completely? the guy she is with seems like a total white knight.

And man she is so classy and beautiful. Of course she'll never hear this from my mouth because she will get gassed.

But what would you do?
2/23/11 5:19 AM
DarkDefender

Persian man, sniff, I love you x)

So I got something here.

This girl has a BF, they look somewhat serious (I think they've traveled together), and totally wants me.

As soon as we met she was giggling at every joke I cracked, flirting etc. So after this class was over we're all just chillin in the hallway.

She says she has to go, so she hugs her friends goodbye and hugs me too even though I've only known her for about an hour.

Next, she goes towards the exit and comes right back and just talks to her friends and stuff, talking about she doesn't want to go home because it's boring.
I go "I know i'm irresistible, but you MUST go home! You know how your mom gets!" as I smile and laugh a bit, making sure to make eye contact.

She politely invites me to fight her a few times at random lol...and i grab a chair that was near by and I say to her "come at me bro, now that this is a bit more fair, come get slapped! :)"
and we're laughing like crazy for a few, while she is frolicly hitting me and stuff.

So we talk about bullshit and stuff, and she keeps "leaving" and coming back...she gave me about 5 hugs that day lol. Eventually she leaves and she gives me her FB.

I've been messaging her on FB but she takes a while to reply. I know I may be tempting this girl, so she is maybe staying away from her fb, but i want to know - how do i bag this girl completely? the guy she is with seems like a total white knight.

And man she is so classy and beautiful. Of course she'll never hear this from my mouth because she will get gassed.

But what would you do?
2/23/11 5:32 AM
The Persian Devil

DarkDefender - Persian man, sniff, I love you x)

So I got something here.

But what would you do?

lol this is exactly how you should have approached the situation. She "left" and came back because you seemed interesting, and you kept one upping her with your jokes and behaviour. 

When a guy can make a woman feel like a little girl again (like you did above) the man because extremely attractive to that woman. It doesnt work with all girls, especially not the pretentious ones but when it works - it's a beautiful thing. 

Now when it comes to proceeding with this. Since she has a BF, and she knows that you know this - do not push her or contact her at all in the beginning. Make her take the first step, you put your fun side out there, and if she wants to have fun she will contact you. 

If her BF is a white knight, he will get shot down by her shortly, because she took a step forward with you (giving you, the random stranger her FB) it means she has locked her rifle and will shoot down nice guy BF soon. So she wants to have someone that is fun and interesting when the relationship ends.

Dont contact her, lay low and let her make it clear that she is ready to see you. If you keep contacting her and she finally verges and goes out with you, even if you fool around/have sex it will be a strict one nighter. Because she will suddenly "feel bad because of her BF/ex BF etc" and they might even get back together.

This is one of those rare situations were you let the girl take the first step then implement your game on her.

Oh and I love you too.  
2/23/11 5:49 AM
DarkDefender

<3 You da man, man.

Ok this one is a little weird for me.

This bitch has a bf who is locked up at the moment.
She has been flirting nonstop with me the past 2 weeks. 3 days ago she made it clear that it would be fun to have sex with me.

BUTTTTTT she has freakin herpes...

And every time class ends and everyone gets ready to leave the door, whenever she's close to me she ALWAYS says "ugh I have a wedgy :/" right in front of me and starts fixing her pants/ass, so that i can see her. I of course ignore the girl and can see her feel the need to try harder.

Should I try to call her out on it sorta? Tell her I see what she does? and that i know she likes me?

And why does she has herpes...? loljk how can I pull this one and smash, without getting caught/herps?
2/23/11 5:49 AM
DarkDefender

<3 You da man, man.

She has been flirting nonstop with me the past 2 weeks. 3 days ago she made it clear that it would be fun to have sex with me.

And every time class ends and everyone gets ready to leave the door, whenever she's close to me she ALWAYS says "ugh I have a wedgy :/" right in front of me and starts fixing her pants/ass, so that i can see her. I of course ignore the girl and can see her feel the need to try harder.

Should I try to call her out on it sorta? Tell her I see what she does? and that i know she likes me?

And why does she has herpes...? loljk how can I pull this one and smash, without getting caught/herps?
2/23/11 6:33 AM
The Persian Devil

DarkDefender - <3 You da man, man.

I dont know what it is exactly about this conmans gf who has herpes and likes to act obnoxious in public......but something tells me you should let her slip. 

lol come on man at least have some dignity...dont smash anything that comes your way. You bang her, the other women knows and puts you lower on their worthiness scale.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.