UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Give me your women problems

1/26/11 4:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Persian Devil
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd have a face like that too after 10 hits of opium.

1/26/11 4:34 PM
Luncha Libre
1018 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Persian Devil - ^^ and that is why you should never fuck around with women from the workplace.

Truth, but hard to follow.
I'm not going to post my story of the last two months with a redhead here. It ended recently.
I'm also not going to post the story of the tall slim one I am going to lunch with this week. It wont end well either.
1/26/11 4:37 PM
The Persian Devil
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been with all kinds of different ethnicities but the one that is lacking is red haired women. I've been with ONE many years ago. I feel like this should be on my future objectives, they are hard to find though.

1/26/11 5:15 PM
The Persian Devil

ttt
1/26/11 5:37 PM
Altofsky
538 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What about me, man?!

She's FUCKING the GARDENER!!!

I come home and he's there. Ankle fucking deep, talking about all this "AYE MAMI" shit. I walk in the room and I try to join in, right? He's cool with it. No problem if the marbles touch, he says. But her?? NOOOO... she doesn't wanna be distracted from the horsecocked wetback!

What the fuck am I supposed to do here? She won't even let me videotape it!
1/26/11 5:43 PM
The Persian Devil

Altofsky -

Either hook up with his woman using the shit I wrote in this thread or call the IRS brah.

Guacamole, how does it work?
1/26/11 5:46 PM
Altofsky
538 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

:(
1/26/11 5:58 PM
GladiatorGannon
273 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Persian Devil has much knowledge.
1/27/11 4:36 AM
The Persian Devil

ttt frens
1/27/11 4:50 AM
Free Beer
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thread full of good advice...

awesome job, PD
1/27/11 4:52 AM
The Persian Devil

Thanks. I was expecting more complicated questions though.
1/27/11 5:35 AM
gage949
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The basics. I'm 20, thought I found the girl I could spend the rest of my life with. She claimed the same. Saturday night after a "too good to be true" 2 years I find out she's cheating on me. One of those things that everyone "told me so" but I'm just so young and dumb I have to learn the hard way. I've been drunk and depressed since Saturday night. Thank god for good parents and great friends. Phone Post
1/27/11 5:57 AM
The Persian Devil

Edited: 01/27/11 6:05 AM
gage949 -  The basics. I'm 20, thought I found the girl I could spend the rest of my life with. She claimed the same. Saturday night after a "too good to be true" 2 years I find out she's cheating on me. One of those things that everyone "told me so" but I'm just so young and dumb I have to learn the hard way. I've been drunk and depressed since Saturday night. Thank god for good parents and great friends. Phone Post

This scenario has happened to be countless times. Learn from it.
Once, I was together with a girl for 3 ½ years, she wanted to engage but I didn't at the time. We had a "pause" and after 2 months......she married another guy.

This bitch would jump off a bridge if I told her so, she was legitimately deeply in love with me. Problem was, she had this childhood dream of marrying at a certain age and would do anything to get there.

She was pregnant 3 months after we broke up.

Never be more in love with a girl than she is with you. If you do, you give her control of your emotions and the character that your parents and family have invested in you for all these years. 

Stop drinking and start plotting revenge. Bang her a friend, it's a classic.
1/27/11 6:13 AM
gage949
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks man. Legit advice. Yes I my goal is to shredded by summer and finally fuck more girls since I've been wasting all my time. Im one of those rare douche bags that's actually faithful to a woman. But know I realize that old saying "behind every asshole is a woman that made him that way" fuckin heart broken man. Phone Post
1/27/11 6:19 AM
The Persian Devil

gage949 -  Thanks man. Legit advice. Yes I my goal is to shredded by summer and finally fuck more girls since I've been wasting all my time. Im one of those rare douche bags that's actually faithful to a woman. But know I realize that old saying "behind every asshole is a woman that made him that way" fuckin heart broken man. Phone Post
It's a good thing to concentrate on being healthy for summer, do not do it for women though.

We as men do not cater to women. There is nothing wrong with being faithful to a woman, it shows you have honor. On the other hand, finding a honorable woman in this materialistic brainwashing media circle jerk society is a harder task. That's the purpose of this thread. 

Remember this quote from Boris Pasternak when you feel broken down for whatever reason;

"I dont like people who have never fallen or stumbled. .... Their virtue is lifeless and of little value. Life hasn't revealed its beauty to them"

In laymans terms....if you never feel down, you will never feel up.

*rings bell and lights incense*

1/27/11 6:32 AM
gage949

I feel ya man. It just that. I'm young so I know life goes on and we all get over shit. This is just my first love so I'm obviously dealing with it like an amature. I would love to fuck one of her friends. Unfortunately she has only one friend who is obese and annoying. not my style. I would enjoy to fuck her little sister's best friend though. I think I'll do that. Phone Post
1/27/11 6:34 AM
The Persian Devil

I will pray for your success while im repeating my mantra here in my office.

*zing*
1/27/11 6:55 AM
The Persian Devil

RaepChoke -  Can't find a nice one, I think karma is kicking my ass for all the girls I've "played", last one I was with I did the same as usual, dated, fucked, moved on, can't find a "relationship" girl, I'm 25, fucked 100+ girls, not ready to settle down and or have kids, just wanting a long term relationship.  

I think we are soulmates...

cuddle?
1/27/11 7:35 AM
androushka
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It might just be a pattern you have, sort of like an addiction. Everyone has something.
1/27/11 7:47 AM
southpaw86
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Forgive me Persian, but I'd like to give Gage some advice on his deal. Same exact thing happened to me when I was your age. First time I ever started drinking/partying actually. Glad I did, I am not glad however I looked for a solution in the bottom of every bottle. Alcohol will only make shit worse dude, trust that. Don't be cold either, I was spiteful because of what happened and was in a "girls are good for one thing" phase and lost a girl that I should be engaged to now. As previously mentioned, don't get hung up on her instead concentrate attention to other parts of your life (work, school, training, friends, family, etc) and as mentioned you WILL meet some cool chick(s) during the ride. Phone Post
1/27/11 8:14 AM
The Persian Devil

JohnnyBGood - 
The Persian Devil - 
RaepChoke -  Can't find a nice one, I think karma is kicking my ass for all the girls I've "played", last one I was with I did the same as usual, dated, fucked, moved on, can't find a "relationship" girl, I'm 25, fucked 100+ girls, not ready to settle down and or have kids, just wanting a long term relationship.  

I think we are soulmates...

cuddle?

Have you guys considered that it is in some peoples nature or "hard-wiring" that there is an inability to establish a meaningful relationship - that is, one that is based on something beyond the fucking?

You know, like Charlie Sheen, on Two and a Half Men?

Consider all the relationships in your life, including family and friends as well as girls.

How meaningful or deep rooted are them relationships, or are they based more so on having a good time together; drinking buddies etc.

PS - apologies for the questions of personal nature
...just this theory that I'm thinking about..

Actually it is a proven fact that men are hard-wired by nature to reproduce as much as possible. It is not a coincidence. 

I have a much deeper bound with my male friends (no homo), I have not yet established why that is though. 

Maybe because most women speak in womaneze (lies, dont share thoughts etc). While men are upfront with what they are thinking and what they want, real men that is.....not the hipsters and emo faggots that is the majority of today. 
1/27/11 8:16 AM
The Persian Devil

JohnnyBGood - what would be your opinion on sluts.

do you think that secretly, in a sense, they are the most emotionally vulnerable of all?

When a guy comes along that they actually fall for, they're scared to start a relationship with him, cause they know if they do, there's gonna be serious pain that they can't deal with when they get rejected...?

Or perhaps, they're just simply scared to show they vulnerability in this regard, for some reason?

I'm full of god damn theories :)
Absolutely. I think what makes a woman turn into a 'slut' can be based on a variety of different reasons...for example;

Drugs or Alcohol.
Childhood trauma
Lack of attention
Bad experience with relationships, heartbroken
Bad self confidence (this should be at the top)

etc. 

1/27/11 8:17 AM
unclephilly
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why no woman want my Sting?
1/27/11 8:19 AM
The Persian Devil

southpaw86 -  Forgive me Persian, but I'd like to give Gage some advice on his deal. Same exact thing happened to me when I was your age. First time I ever started drinking/partying actually. Glad I did, I am not glad however I looked for a solution in the bottom of every bottle. Alcohol will only make shit worse dude, trust that. Don't be cold either, I was spiteful because of what happened and was in a "girls are good for one thing" phase and lost a girl that I should be engaged to now. As previously mentioned, don't get hung up on her instead concentrate attention to other parts of your life (work, school, training, friends, family, etc) and as mentioned you WILL meet some cool chick(s) during the ride. Phone Post

Feel free my fren. The purpose of this thread outside of giving advice was to make people discuss and open up.

Unfortunately most people on teh OG are self proclaimed experts in this subject and wont chime in.
1/27/11 8:21 AM
The Persian Devil

RaepChoke -  I have been in a "meaningful relationship" spent 5 years one, got engaged, but i banged 50+ in our 4 year relationship, your theory of inability makes sense to me. 
My first long term was then i was 16, went till just before my 18th bday, I cheated on her many many times, then got hitched at almost 19, 4 years later another 50+ fucked while with this one, BUT we had an awesome sex life/good relationship, she was my best friend, I could not complain about it, BUT I still fucked other girls on the regular, I don't know why, so I come up with the reason that I love variety, maybe it's a fetish.

It's perfectly normal. We as men are hard wired to reproduce as much as possible, nature didn't expect us to marry/make promises.

It's when we find the one who satisfies all of our needs and we can establish a deep emotional connection with that makes us stay.

Guys like you and me, we need to explore the personalities of the ladies we bang if we suspect they are worthy. Instead of just plowing on and forgetting.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.