UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Give me your women problems

12/17/12 12:37 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MiddleFingersAreForLosers
265 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So there's this chicken I've been scheming on for a while, and she's in the "taking it slow" stage. We have hung out quite a bit, she knows I want to date her. The last week she asked me 3 days in a row if I wanted to hang out, which I agreed all three times, but then she ended up ditching. We ended up hanging out the other day, but she didn't seem that into it. We usually text a couple times a day, but we have not talked since the day before yesterday. I'm thinking I should do the no contact thing and wait for her to get a hold of me but I don't know where to go from here. Phone Post
12/17/12 1:00 PM
The Hyena
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MiddleFingersAreForLosers -  So there's this chicken I've been scheming on for a while, and she's in the "taking it slow" stage. We have hung out quite a bit, she knows I want to date her. The last week she asked me 3 days in a row if I wanted to hang out, which I agreed all three times, but then she ended up ditching. We ended up hanging out the other day, but she didn't seem that into it. We usually text a couple times a day, but we have not talked since the day before yesterday. I'm thinking I should do the no contact thing and wait for her to get a hold of me but I don't know where to go from here. Phone Post

this is easy, she doesnt wanna "take it slow"... and your just BORING you wanna go out on dates and go slow, she wants to fuck ...next time she calls, say this .. i been drinking and cant go anywhere so come over and lets do some shots and watch a movie ...

see what she says ... garuuuuunteeed she says ok !!
12/18/12 4:54 PM
The Persian Devil
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheBulgarianAssassin - 
The Persian Devil - 
TheBulgarianAssassin - Story- I took a chick out as a date tonight. Picked her up, took her to a movie. We were talking okay and making good convos. A little awkward at the beginning but we warmed up to each other. 20 minutes into the movie, I man the fuck up and put my arm around her. She scoots closer to me and puts her head on my shoulder. We watch the entire rest of the movie like that and I'm thinking it's all is good. Then after the movie is over, I go in for a kiss and get denied. She says, "I can't do anything" and I'm like "What do you mean?" and she's like "I can't do anything. There's this guy..." and I say, "What guy? Are you dating him?" and she says, "I don't even know, it's complicated". So I just leave it at that and play it cool from there. After the movie, we go get pizza. We had a good convo going. I drop her off and she says that she had fun and shit like that. We say bye to each other and that was it.

Advice?

Also a pic of this said chick is on my thread.

I think she sensed a bit of insecurity since you were hesitating about something frugal like putting your arm around her. When you see that she is interested and the timing is right, you need to be bold. When she said "There is this another guy", I would ask her why she is wasting my time and get out of there. That would also show that you have balls and will drop her like a cheap suit if she bullshits around. I am nobody's plan B.

Remember, the one who hesitates, masturbates.

There is another guy tho. I know that for sure because my friend, who knows her better, told me. Idk what the situation is with her and the other guy but the other guy does exist.

Also I didn't hesitate, I think it's weird to put my arm around her the minute we sit down. Don't you? It was 15-20 minutes into the movie and I did it confidently.

And when I met this chick, I met her at a party. Talked to her and stuff. When she was leaving, she came up to me to tell me "bye" and give me a hug. That's when I asked her for her number! So how do I lack confidence?

I just got the impression that you had a hard time pulling the trigger in your previous post. If you feel you were/are confident, then that is great.

However, if she is seeing someone else, she is either using you or him as a plan B. Now is the time to turn the tables on her, try to pick up any indications from her that she is lowballing you. It could come in the form of a test to see how you react:

Ex. "Ha ha you're such a wimp" said in a playful tone is a very real test of your character. I would reply with something equally as demeaning, delivered playfully and not hostile in anyway. Giving such responses will show her you have boundaries that you will emphasize if she steps over the line, also you show that you are confident enough to respond approprietly without losing your temper.

Losing your temper (when not justified) is a instant turn off.

Try to see if she is giving you any such signals, if she isn't, she is probably using the other guy as a backup plan.

In that case, keep doing what you're doing and hope for the best.
12/18/12 5:03 PM
The Persian Devil
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MiddleFingersAreForLosers -  So there's this chicken I've been scheming on for a while, and she's in the "taking it slow" stage. We have hung out quite a bit, she knows I want to date her. The last week she asked me 3 days in a row if I wanted to hang out, which I agreed all three times, but then she ended up ditching. We ended up hanging out the other day, but she didn't seem that into it. We usually text a couple times a day, but we have not talked since the day before yesterday. I'm thinking I should do the no contact thing and wait for her to get a hold of me but I don't know where to go from here. Phone Post

There could be a couple of different reasons as to why she is "taking it slow". It could mean that she has a history of one night stands and wants a serious relationship (or try to aquire one...).

The problem here is that she knew that you wanted something from her (a date) and you are waiting for her to make a decision. It's the other way around. Imagine someone begging on their knees to get something that you have, wouldn't you cling on to it even harder? It's the same thing.

I can't grasp why you agreed to a third date if she ditched you twice? If she ditched you on your first date, you should give her MUCH less attention and be 'colder' in lack of a better word. The second time she ditched, you should have completely cut her off until she made a very attractive offer. When she makes the effort, she will get rewarded with better behavior from your side.

You need to see some more women, three to five that you rotate. This will take you out of your self implied tunnel vision and give you heaps of confidence. Ironically enough, confidence is what you need to be able to aquire the women to rotate.

Try to be more social day to day, realize what you are worth, when your confidence hits optimal levels you will kick yourself for even putting up with such bullshit from the previously mentioned damsel.
12/23/12 11:10 PM
Funaki Masakatsu #1
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TPD,

I was raised in a large family with very strong family type values (good parenting, being a loving partner, ect) and my entire life it seems I'm always looking at new girls with the idea of "is this girl marriage material?" instead of taking things as they come and evaluating the person as time goes on. How can I break this outlook? My brain is wired a certain way and it's hard for me to change it. Thanks. Phone Post
12/25/12 5:20 PM
amorphous
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So a bit of back story: Met a girl at work about 6 months ago. Normally I would not date a coworker but I rarely see her (maybe once a month) and she is way attractive/smart/awesome.
In those 6 months we worked together a handful of times and I always felt there was some mutual attraction. Strong eye contact, smiling, said she enjoyed our convos, some nervous fidgeting, etc.
I did not ask her out at first because I had just gone through a pretty wicked breakup a few months prior. Well last Friday I asked for her number to grab coffee sometime and she agreed. I have some questions as this situation is pretty unique for me.
Do you think my intentions were made clear (possible romantic interest) by asking her for coffee or is there a chance she sees it as platonic? I chose coffee to make it low pressure as I do not want to come across too strongly (as opposed to something like inviting her over for a movie)
What do you talk about on a date in which you already know the person on a basic level? I worry about awkward silences.
Any suggestions would be great (like with escalation) Phone Post
12/26/12 8:56 AM
MarsMan
308 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 12/26/12 12:54 PM
amorphous -  
Do you think my intentions were made clear (possible romantic interest) by asking her for coffee or is there a chance she sees it as platonic? I chose coffee to make it low pressure as I do not want to come across too strongly (as opposed to something like inviting her over for a movie)

Again, just my opinions since TPD is probably to busy banging Swedish broads, or training with Rickson or skydiving in Dubai ;)

Coffee is fine, it doesn`t really matter what you invited her for, as long as when you are there you act like you want her (and not to be her friend).

What do you talk about on a date in which you already know the person on a basic level? I worry about awkward silences.

People (specially women), love to talk about themselves, so let her do most of the talking..ask questions, steer the conversation towards things you have in common and every now and then disagree with something she says (it doesn't have to be anything relevant) - this is not intented to turn into an argument, but just to show that you actually have some character.

If there's silence, start talking a bit about your childhood, your friends, or whatever funny things have happened in your life, always trying to keep things funny (Don't talk about co-workers, unless it is to say something nice about them).

Just to be obvious, avoid topics like politics, gun control, school massacres (to make it short, OG stuff).

Any suggestions would be great (like with escalation) Phone Post
Here's some:

1- Don't sit across the table! Sit on her side, or, if it's a square table, at the chair right next to her.

2- Maybe it's a cultural thing (I'm in Brazil), but I like to compliment women on something I sincerely like about them....you can start by saying something innocuous like "That dress looks really good on you" and then compliment her on her eyes or mouth if the conversation is flowing in that direction....DON'T overdo it!
(If she says anything nice about you that's a great sign, BTW).

3- Keep eye contact (unless she starts getting boring/annoying/bitchy), smile a lot, and try to convey that you are really enjoying your time without using words.

4- Since you guys work at the same place, turn your date into your personal little "conspiracy"...ask, in a mischievious, playful way, if she things you guys are going to get in trouble for being seen together - if she says something like "we are not doing anything wrong", be confident and say "not yet :)"

5- I think TPD already posted a bunch of stuff on escalating things in this thread, but if you are sitting close to her, brush you hand against hers and see how she reacts, or move a bit closer and see if she does the same (better yet if she comes closer when you pull away)...Usually, you are golden if you hold her hand and she does the same.

Pick and choose whatever suits your personality....Good luck, bro!
12/26/12 12:01 PM
lawrenceofidaho
895 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4- Since you guys work at the same place, turn your date into your personal little "conspiracy"...ask, in a mischievious, playful way, if she things you guys are going to get in trouble for being seen together - if she says something like "we are not doing anything wrong", be confident and say "not yet :)"

Solid game plan....  -Voted up, MarsMan

12/26/12 1:39 PM
amorphous
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good shit mars man. Stay safe! Phone Post
12/27/12 12:37 PM
The Persian Devil

JustSaying -  Oh dead Prophet, I once again require your expertise.

I need some tips on banging a new chick as soon as I bring her home. I have a habit of chatting them up a bit too much. I dont have problems with holding an interesting conversation and I'm also said to have a great sense of humor. I think I usually rely on those two things too much when I have a 1on1 with a chick.

I'm also told I'm very "seductive". My problem is pulling the trigger. How do I get a new girl to get sexual within a few minutes of getting into my house. I usually take too long because many girls intentionally make it hard to read them. By the time I see what they want an hour has already passed. I would instantly attack but The fear of rejection while at my house gets in the way and forces me to be more "tactical"

If you can give me a best case scenario in both cases if they arrive drunk and if sober.

Thank you oh great one. Phone Post

If you want to get sexual soon after she enters your house, you need to make her comfortable - quick. If she is not comfortable in your house, she usually wouldn't have sex with you, even if she did, it wouldn't be her best effort.

This is where the dimmed lighting, wine and comfortable interior comes into play. Give her a blanket if she is cold, ask her to fetch something from the fridge, take her on a tour of the apartment/house etc. All these things create comfort and lead to quicker sex. You won't need to get tactical if you are making her comfortable and keep up making her laugh like you always do.

Some women also refuse to show any signs of sexual interest no matter how perfect the environment (or you) is. This is yet another test of your boldness/confidence and it is pretty simple to see through after you get a feel for these situations.

When your instinct says the timing is right and she is comfortable/attracted, no matter what she says or doesn't say - pull the trigger.

This works for both sober and drunk women, the latter will get comfortable much more quickly and you will pull the trigger faster.
12/27/12 12:46 PM
The Persian Devil

Funaki Masakatsu #1 -  TPD,

I was raised in a large family with very strong family type values (good parenting, being a loving partner, ect) and my entire life it seems I'm always looking at new girls with the idea of "is this girl marriage material?" instead of taking things as they come and evaluating the person as time goes on. How can I break this outlook? My brain is wired a certain way and it's hard for me to change it. Thanks. Phone Post

Why are you focused on getting married?

Focus on seeing as many women as possible (that you are attracted to) and it will become very clear which ones are sluts and which ones are worth considering.

Also remember this; If you happen to meet a girl that is in fact marriage material, if you start thinking "this is the one" you will probably alter your behavior (to the worse) and she will drop you like a bad habit. Even if you happen to meet a girl which seems mature, confident and good looking, keep acting just as normal (confident, funny etc) if you want to reel her in. Even if you get to kiss her, bang her, whatever - never alter your behavior.
12/27/12 12:53 PM
MarsMan
308 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

amorphous -  Good shit mars man. Stay safe! Phone Post

No problem man.

Check this link out...it popped on Reddit today and reminded me of your question:

http://www.reddit.com/tb/15hxkf

12/27/12 12:58 PM
The Persian Devil

amorphous -  So a bit of back story: Met a girl at work about 6 months ago. Normally I would not date a coworker but I rarely see her (maybe once a month) and she is way attractive/smart/awesome.
In those 6 months we worked together a handful of times and I always felt there was some mutual attraction. Strong eye contact, smiling, said she enjoyed our convos, some nervous fidgeting, etc.
I did not ask her out at first because I had just gone through a pretty wicked breakup a few months prior. Well last Friday I asked for her number to grab coffee sometime and she agreed. I have some questions as this situation is pretty unique for me.
Any suggestions would be great (like with escalation) Phone Post

First of all, remember to stay relaxed and confident. This is achieved simply by remembering that she is not special. I don't care how smart, attractive or badass she is, she is not special. There are millions of women just like her, everywhere.
That fact alone should take a lot of pressure off this coffee date.

Second, do not talk to her about trivial shit like work. Keep it very light and humorous, don't use any cussing, just let your creativity flow in the conversation.

Here's an example of how to keep her intrigued

You: "So what interests do you have?"
Her: "I like reading books and going for walks in nature"
You: "I kinda got a feeling you had some leprechaun in you"
Her: "Whats that supposed to mean?"
You: "It means I suspect you have a pot of gold buried somewhere".
Her: "Ha ha"
You: "Cute laugh, like a baby possum giving birth"
Her: "Haha you're funny"

Etc.

You take what she gives you, throw in some humor and go from there. And never, ever think about awkard silences, just focus on staying relaxed and keeping the convo flowing. If you think about awkard silences, they will come, like the devil (not the persian kind).
12/27/12 1:01 PM
The Persian Devil

MarsMan - 
amorphous -  

Again, just my opinions since TPD is probably to busy banging Swedish broads, or training with Rickson or skydiving in Dubai ;)

Coffee is fine, it doesn`t really matter what you invited her for, as long as when you are there you act like you want her (and not to be her friend).

People (specially women), love to talk about themselves, so let her do most of the talking..ask questions, steer the conversation towards things you have in common and every now and then disagree with something she says (it doesn't have to be anything relevant) - this is not intented to turn into an argument, but just to show that you actually have some character.

If there's silence, start talking a bit about your childhood, your friends, or whatever funny things have happened in your life, always trying to keep things funny (Don't talk about co-workers, unless it is to say something nice about them).

Just to be obvious, avoid topics like politics, gun control, school massacres (to make it short, OG stuff).

Any suggestions would be great (like with escalation) Phone Post
Here's some:

1- Don't sit across the table! Sit on her side, or, if it's a square table, at the chair right next to her.

2- Maybe it's a cultural thing (I'm in Brazil), but I like to compliment women on something I sincerely like about them....you can start by saying something innocuous like "That dress looks really good on you" and then compliment her on her eyes or mouth if the conversation is flowing in that direction....DON'T overdo it!
(If she says anything nice about you that's a great sign, BTW).

3- Keep eye contact (unless she starts getting boring/annoying/bitchy), smile a lot, and try to convey that you are really enjoying your time without using words.

5- I think TPD already posted a bunch of stuff on escalating things in this thread, but if you are sitting close to her, brush you hand against hers and see how she reacts, or move a bit closer and see if she does the same (better yet if she comes closer when you pull away)...Usually, you are golden if you hold her hand and she does the same.

Pick and choose whatever suits your personality....Good luck, bro!

^^ Great advice from my man Mars
12/27/12 2:01 PM
amorphous

Called her last night around 10ish and no response. I think she is just flirty by nature even if she is not interested. I don't get freaked out over rejection I just wish I understood why so I know what to differently. Phone Post
12/27/12 2:35 PM
MarsMan

amorphous -  Called her last night around 10ish and no response. I think she is just flirty by nature even if she is not interested. I don't get freaked out over rejection I just wish I understood why so I know what to differently. Phone Post

"I just wish I understood why so I know what to differently"

Dude, don't.

Don't even waste your time wondering why...chances are you did nothing wrong and she has other stuff going on on her life (maybe she's got someone else, maybe she just wanted attention, whatever).

12/27/12 3:13 PM
TheRealJoker
85 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub in case I ever have more than 99 problems. Phone Post
12/27/12 5:20 PM
amorphous

Usually when I don't get a response I do not call back again. This time though I did call kinda late and did not leave a voicemail. Does that change anything? Phone Post
12/27/12 6:42 PM
MarsMan

amorphous -  Usually when I don't get a response I do not call back again. This time though I did call kinda late and did not leave a voicemail. Does that change anything? Phone Post

Only if you never gave her your #.

If she has your number then she knows it was you who called...

12/30/12 5:18 AM
Darth_Vladar
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Persian Devil -
Darth_Vladar - This isn't really a 'problem' as such but I am quite interested to see your take on this TPD! FRAT WARNING!!

To give you a little back story, there is this girl who I have known for about 8 years now, we have always been awesome friends. I would say I have always had a little thing for her, of course.. Well through the years there has always been something in the way of letting anything actually progress, we've always both been in a relationship or something like that lol. Quite odd. But there has always been that little bit of 'hmm I know you want it' element to us, which has been great fun as we were both clearly aware of it lol. But as neither of us are cunts nobody ditched their respective partners.

However things have changed over these past few months, she has been broken up with a BF for a while and I have been single for much longer. We've grown increasingly closer, I went to visit her at her Uni for the weekend and had a fucking awesome time lol. Once we had settled in to actually go to sleep we began talking in depth about things. Turns out what I said about always having that 'hmm element' was correct from both ends. At this stage it was pretty much a given anyways, but we then went down the what now route because she is at Uni.

I'm not but I don't really care anyway, I know her well enough and have been one of those real close guy friends that I know who, where and what she has fucked! She ain't like that really, although you would say so going from looks alone as she is fucking hot. We discussed various things on where to go from there, we decided that as of right now we will 'pause' as such and see what happens between us when she is back over xmas. This was due to a few things, one being cutting off some loose ends before diving right in, and one of which is that next June part of her degree requires her fucking off for a few months to Berlin, not really an issue for the present, lol. I should mention, we have already sorted ourselves out for numerous outings and what not, so it is quite obvious where it's going to me..

But I am interested in your take on things and how I should play things from here.

If she is leaving for Berlin for 2 months, there is a very small chance of her interest level staying at that same level until she comes back. You have two options, either you bang her now and hope that she falls in love with you (since you have a long history together), or you wait and go all in when she returns from Berlin.

It depends on your relationship and what you feel would be the best option if you want to make her your girlfriend. I would probably try to bang her during the weekend if I was you, since there is a possibility she will meet someone at university and you will be pissed that you at least didn't have sex with her while you could.
Victory has been achieved, she is now madly in love with me which I cannot blame her for as I am wonderful.

But yeah, it's worked out fantastically, and she can take a good smashing so even better. Phone Post
1/1/13 10:47 AM
The Persian Devil

JustSaying - 
The Persian Devil - 
JustSaying -  Oh dead Prophet, I once again require your expertise.

I need some tips on banging a new chick as soon as I bring her home. I have a habit of chatting them up a bit too much. I dont have problems with holding an interesting conversation and I'm also said to have a great sense of humor. I think I usually rely on those two things too much when I have a 1on1 with a chick.

I'm also told I'm very "seductive". My problem is pulling the trigger. How do I get a new girl to get sexual within a few minutes of getting into my house. I usually take too long because many girls intentionally make it hard to read them. By the time I see what they want an hour has already passed. I would instantly attack but The fear of rejection while at my house gets in the way and forces me to be more "tactical"

If you can give me a best case scenario in both cases if they arrive drunk and if sober.

Thank you oh great one. Phone Post

If you want to get sexual soon after she enters your house, you need to make her comfortable - quick. If she is not comfortable in your house, she usually wouldn't have sex with you, even if she did, it wouldn't be her best effort.

This is where the dimmed lighting, wine and comfortable interior comes into play. Give her a blanket if she is cold, ask her to fetch something from the fridge, take her on a tour of the apartment/house etc. All these things create comfort and lead to quicker sex. You won't need to get tactical if you are making her comfortable and keep up making her laugh like you always do.

Some women also refuse to show any signs of sexual interest no matter how perfect the environment (or you) is. This is yet another test of your boldness/confidence and it is pretty simple to see through after you get a feel for these situations.

When your instinct says the timing is right and she is comfortable/attracted, no matter what she says or doesn't say - pull the trigger.

This works for both sober and drunk women, the latter will get comfortable much more quickly and you will pull the trigger faster.

I've always done most of those things, I guess I subconciously recorded the success rate and followed up.

From your experience, any moves you recommend in terms of closing the gap when pulling the trigger?  I don't need a big write up but a few tricks will be appreciated.  I usually try to get close while in bed together watching TV.  Sometimes its hard to get to that point if the chick doesn't want to lay in bed (they usually do because of the setup of my room ;)  )

Thank you, sir.

Well I just escalate things step by step according to how she reacts. For example if I touch her in some way and she responds negatively, i'll try a different approach. Some girls want you to slowly escalate things and some want you to ravage them, you need to watch her signals.

To be honest with you, this is one of those things that you learn by experience. You need to fuck up a couple of times to see what signals you missed, or what you did wrong.

This is why it's so difficult for guys who do not rotate a couple of women to pinpoint what they are doing wrong.

I also have a TV set up in my bedroom, no couch so she has to lay down in bed with me. Usually I just say "Oh my laptop is connected to the other TV, so let's watch the movie in there". From that point on it's usually smooth sailing.
1/1/13 10:50 AM
The Persian Devil

Darth_Vladar - 
The Persian Devil -
Darth_Vladar - This isn't really a 'problem' as such but I am quite interested to see your take on this TPD! FRAT WARNING!!

To give you a little back story, there is this girl who I have known for about 8 years now, we have always been awesome friends. I would say I have always had a little thing for her, of course.. Well through the years there has always been something in the way of letting anything actually progress, we've always both been in a relationship or something like that lol. Quite odd. But there has always been that little bit of 'hmm I know you want it' element to us, which has been great fun as we were both clearly aware of it lol. But as neither of us are cunts nobody ditched their respective partners.

However things have changed over these past few months, she has been broken up with a BF for a while and I have been single for much longer. We've grown increasingly closer, I went to visit her at her Uni for the weekend and had a fucking awesome time lol. Once we had settled in to actually go to sleep we began talking in depth about things. Turns out what I said about always having that 'hmm element' was correct from both ends. At this stage it was pretty much a given anyways, but we then went down the what now route because she is at Uni.

I'm not but I don't really care anyway, I know her well enough and have been one of those real close guy friends that I know who, where and what she has fucked! She ain't like that really, although you would say so going from looks alone as she is fucking hot. We discussed various things on where to go from there, we decided that as of right now we will 'pause' as such and see what happens between us when she is back over xmas. This was due to a few things, one being cutting off some loose ends before diving right in, and one of which is that next June part of her degree requires her fucking off for a few months to Berlin, not really an issue for the present, lol. I should mention, we have already sorted ourselves out for numerous outings and what not, so it is quite obvious where it's going to me..

But I am interested in your take on things and how I should play things from here.

If she is leaving for Berlin for 2 months, there is a very small chance of her interest level staying at that same level until she comes back. You have two options, either you bang her now and hope that she falls in love with you (since you have a long history together), or you wait and go all in when she returns from Berlin.

It depends on your relationship and what you feel would be the best option if you want to make her your girlfriend. I would probably try to bang her during the weekend if I was you, since there is a possibility she will meet someone at university and you will be pissed that you at least didn't have sex with her while you could.
Victory has been achieved, she is now madly in love with me which I cannot blame her for as I am wonderful.

But yeah, it's worked out fantastically, and she can take a good smashing so even better. Phone Post

I shall write a poem in honour of your victory young Darth Vlader.

Forgetteth foul flight altogether and hearteneth by his words, him that he standeth by. Such a man is good; he quickly turneth the savage emotions of thy woman, and stemmeth the wave of love with a will; moreover he that falleth in the van and loseth dear life to the glory of this thread and his fellow OGers, with many a frontwise wound through heart, and through bossy cunt, he is bewailed alike by young and old, and lamented with sore regret by all the OG.

*fires up the myrrh*
1/1/13 8:25 PM
Darth_Vladar
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Persian Devil -
Darth_Vladar - 
The Persian Devil -

I shall write a poem in honour of your victory young Darth Vlader.

Forgetteth foul flight altogether and hearteneth by his words, him that he standeth by. Such a man is good; he quickly turneth the savage emotions of thy woman, and stemmeth the wave of love with a will; moreover he that falleth in the van and loseth dear life to the glory of this thread and his fellow OGers, with many a frontwise wound through heart, and through bossy cunt, he is bewailed alike by young and old, and lamented with sore regret by all the OG.

*fires up the myrrh*
You just brought a tear to my eye sir, thank you for such kind words. Phone Post
1/7/13 11:46 AM
ValeTudo020
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been ridiculously busy the past few weeks so I decided to create a dating profile to see what's out there. A few days later I see a girl I know on there. What's the best way to approach this. I know online dating can be pretty embarrassing for some (I haven't told anyone) but what's the best way to approach this without being awkward. Note: We don't run in the same circle of friends (we knew each other from middle school and ran into each other a few times in college).
1/7/13 1:55 PM
The Persian Devil

Edited: 01/07/13 1:57 PM
ValeTudo020 - I've been ridiculously busy the past few weeks so I decided to create a dating profile to see what's out there. A few days later I see a girl I know on there. What's the best way to approach this. I know online dating can be pretty embarrassing for some (I haven't told anyone) but what's the best way to approach this without being awkward. Note: We don't run in the same circle of friends (we knew each other from middle school and ran into each other a few times in college).

Act as though you have no idea who she is. If you mention that you know her from somewhere, she will think twice about meeting you. The reason for this is because;

1. You will eliminate the mystique.
2. She will worry about getting a reputation if she sleeps with you. (If she suspects that you know the same people, even if you don't)

If she goes: "Ooooh you're xxxxx, remember me from middle school/college??"

Act surprised and leave it at that, change the subject. Also, if you end up meeting her she will definately ask how long you've been a member on that site, as well as if you have met anyone from there. In that case you say that you signed up because you were bored a day or two before you started talking with her, and she is the first that you've met from there (even if she isn't).

A good way to start a conversation online is "Hey, where in XXXX (city name) are you from?". Simple as that, do not compliment her in any form.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.