UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Give me your women problems

1/7/13 2:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ValeTudo020
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Persian Devil - 
ValeTudo020 - I've been ridiculously busy the past few weeks so I decided to create a dating profile to see what's out there. A few days later I see a girl I know on there. What's the best way to approach this. I know online dating can be pretty embarrassing for some (I haven't told anyone) but what's the best way to approach this without being awkward. Note: We don't run in the same circle of friends (we knew each other from middle school and ran into each other a few times in college).

Act as though you have no idea who she is. If you mention that you know her from somewhere, she will think twice about meeting you. The reason for this is because;

1. You will eliminate the mystique.
2. She will worry about getting a reputation if she sleeps with you. (If she suspects that you know the same people, even if you don't)

If she goes: "Ooooh you're xxxxx, remember me from middle school/college??"

Act surprised and leave it at that, change the subject. Also, if you end up meeting her she will definately ask how long you've been a member on that site, as well as if you have met anyone from there. In that case you say that you signed up because you were bored a day or two before you started talking with her, and she is the first that you've met from there (even if she isn't).

A good way to start a conversation online is "Hey, where in XXXX (city name) are you from?". Simple as that, do not compliment her in any form.

Yeah. That won't work. I've ran into her in the past year and she instantly recognized me. Plus, we're facebook friends. It would be awkward/weird to randomly message her on facebook so it would probably be way worse on a dating site. Time to focus on some randoms.
1/7/13 2:21 PM
ValeTudo020
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks TPD!
1/7/13 2:27 PM
The Persian Devil
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/07/13 2:29 PM
ValeTudo020 - 
The Persian Devil - 
ValeTudo020 - I've been ridiculously busy the past few weeks so I decided to create a dating profile to see what's out there. A few days later I see a girl I know on there. What's the best way to approach this. I know online dating can be pretty embarrassing for some (I haven't told anyone) but what's the best way to approach this without being awkward. Note: We don't run in the same circle of friends (we knew each other from middle school and ran into each other a few times in college).

Act as though you have no idea who she is. If you mention that you know her from somewhere, she will think twice about meeting you. The reason for this is because;

1. You will eliminate the mystique.
2. She will worry about getting a reputation if she sleeps with you. (If she suspects that you know the same people, even if you don't)

If she goes: "Ooooh you're xxxxx, remember me from middle school/college??"

Act surprised and leave it at that, change the subject. Also, if you end up meeting her she will definately ask how long you've been a member on that site, as well as if you have met anyone from there. In that case you say that you signed up because you were bored a day or two before you started talking with her, and she is the first that you've met from there (even if she isn't).

A good way to start a conversation online is "Hey, where in XXXX (city name) are you from?". Simple as that, do not compliment her in any form.

Yeah. That won't work. I've ran into her in the past year and she instantly recognized me. Plus, we're facebook friends. It would be awkward/weird to randomly message her on facebook so it would probably be way worse on a dating site. Time to focus on some randoms.

If you have her on facebook, obviously you don't want to message her on a dating site. Send her a message on facebook and try to set something up, I don't see why it would be awkard? And keep seeing multiple women to keep your game sharp.

You're welcome anytime my friend!
1/8/13 10:42 PM
lawrenceofidaho
891 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boss lil' ginger kid needs a home on the OG, and this thread is the perfect place for him....

1/17/13 6:25 PM
The Persian Devil
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lawrenceofidaho - 

Boss lil' ginger kid needs a home on the OG, and this thread is the perfect place for him....

I shall put him in a bird cage above my chandelier!
1/18/13 1:35 AM
12toSix
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will a threesome(2 girls 1 guy) end bad???? Girlfriend made really strong suggestion that she wouldn't mind trying it. Hot girls turn her on. Phone Post
1/18/13 2:10 AM
The Ghost Of Swayze
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

12toSix -  Will a threesome(2 girls 1 guy) end bad???? Girlfriend made really strong suggestion that she wouldn't mind trying it. Hot girls turn her on. Phone Post

Who cares if it does end bad? That chance might never come again. Proceed!
1/18/13 7:56 AM
12toSix
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Ghost Of Swayze -
12toSix -  Will a threesome(2 girls 1 guy) end bad???? Girlfriend made really strong suggestion that she wouldn't mind trying it. Hot girls turn her on. Phone Post

I really like this girl tho, we've been dating 3 months, met her in community college last semester. Told her straight up that the idea of her being attracted to good looking girls turned me on, not the idea of another girl and that I had to much respect for her to ever wanna do it but she said maybe one day we could. Is it a trap??? Phone Post
1/20/13 4:40 PM
The Persian Devil

12toSix - 
The Ghost Of Swayze -

I really like this girl tho, we've been dating 3 months, met her in community college last semester. Told her straight up that the idea of her being attracted to good looking girls turned me on, not the idea of another girl and that I had to much respect for her to ever wanna do it but she said maybe one day we could. Is it a trap??? Phone Post

If you go through with a threesome, there is a risk that things could turn weird and ruin a potential serious relationship. If a girl proposed a threesome to me, my mind almost immediately snaps from 'girlfriend' to 'fuckbuddy' mode.

The reason for this is because most girls who would let you bang another girl infront of them are nymphos. Nymphos generally have an easier time to cheat, so I never invest in those type of women emotionally.

Also, you have only been seeing her for 3 months so any potential loss is not a big deal.

In short, if you are not going to marry this girl, do the threesome.
1/20/13 4:51 PM
12toSix

The Persian Devil -
12toSix - 
The Ghost Of Swayze -

If you go through with a threesome, there is a risk that things could turn weird and ruin a potential serious relationship. If a girl proposed a threesome to me, my mind almost immediately snaps from 'girlfriend' to 'fuckbuddy' mode.

The reason for this is because most girls who would let you bang another girl infront of them are nymphos. Nymphos generally have an easier time to cheat, so I never invest in those type of women emotionally.

Also, you have only been seeing her for 3 months so any potential loss is not a big deal.

In short, if you are not going to marry this girl, do the threesome.
Thanks this answered everything. UR THE MAN!!! Phone Post
1/20/13 5:04 PM
amorphous
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So I asked a girl at work for coffee. She she agreed and I got her number.

I call/leave a voice email and nothing. I was blown off oh well. I happen to see her at work a couple weeks later (I rarely work with her, and once a month maybe). I figured she would just ignore me, I would be cool about it, but and with time it would be fine.

To my surprise she apologized profusely. Her grandma is dying and she said some days are just harder than others. She is also a full time student. She said she would call. That was almost 2 weeks ago. I have not heard anything yet but I did text her the other night saying I hope she was doing alright. Her apology seemed genuine but I don't know if she is interested in me for sure (at one point she was) .

Should I :

Give her space and let her be the one to reach out?
Hit her up now? (by text I know what it is like being a student don't call me)
Just forget it? Phone Post
1/20/13 5:05 PM
amorphous
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jesus, history I hate the auto correct function in this tablet Phone Post
1/20/13 5:32 PM
MarsMan
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

amorphous -  So I asked a girl at work for coffee. She she agreed and I got her number.

I call/leave a voice email and nothing. I was blown off oh well. I happen to see her at work a couple weeks later (I rarely work with her, and once a month maybe). I figured she would just ignore me, I would be cool about it, but and with time it would be fine.

To my surprise she apologized profusely. Her grandma is dying and she said some days are just harder than others. She is also a full time student. She said she would call. That was almost 2 weeks ago. I have not heard anything yet but I did text her the other night saying I hope she was doing alright. Her apology seemed genuine but I don't know if she is interested in me for sure (at one point she was) .

Should I :

Give her space and let her be the one to reach out?
Hit her up now? (by text I know what it is like being a student don't call me)
Just forget it? Phone Post

Grandma dying story = lie.

"(by text I know what it is like being a student don't call me)"

More BS...where there is a will, there is a way.

1/20/13 5:33 PM
amorphous

It isn't a lie I heard her telling my boss. The no call thing you are right on though. Forget it then? Phone Post
1/20/13 6:09 PM
The Persian Devil

Edited: 01/20/13 7:44 PM
amorphous - 

It isn't a lie I heard her telling my boss. The no call thing you are right on though. Forget it then? Phone Post

Like Mars said, grandma story = probably bs. Either way, it has nothing to do with you.

If she was genuinely interested, she would see you within a couple of days. Even if she had the schedule of a fortune 500 CEO, she would make it happen.

Back off completely, next time you see her, don't be too approachable. Give her a smirk and a hello, if she tries to give you any more excuses, zone off and think about ice cream. Don't approve of her lies or go "oh damn sorry let me know if you need anything etc".

No text messages, no calls. If she texts you with anything other than a proposition to see her, ignore it.
1/20/13 6:39 PM
MarsMan
288 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

amorphous -  It isn't a lie I heard her telling my boss. The no call thing you are right on though. Forget it then? Phone Post

By lie I didn't mean that her grandma wasn't actually dying...maybe the poor old lady really is sick, but it sounds like she is milking it for attention and simpathy.

Do what TPD said.

1/30/13 5:57 AM
Rafael135
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TPD I seek your guidance once more.

I have been texting a girl who has been my friend over a year now. We never really texted each other or even talked much before.

6 months ago, I left the town to live in another one. When I came back home I saw her at a friend's house and started a conversation. She said I had changed a lot since I left and offered to drive me home (I was a little tipsy after).

I'm to the town that I now live in and we have been texting each other everyday. She asks me like 3 questions in each text and now she's starting to ask me if I have met any girls here.

It's always been hard for me to be able to see through a girl's text. TPD, can you tell if she's interested or just flirting? Phone Post
1/30/13 6:16 AM
The Persian Devil

Rafael135 -  TPD I seek your guidance once more.

I have been texting a girl who has been my friend over a year now. We never really texted each other or even talked much before.

6 months ago, I left the town to live in another one. When I came back home I saw her at a friend's house and started a conversation. She said I had changed a lot since I left and offered to drive me home (I was a little tipsy after).

I'm to the town that I now live in and we have been texting each other everyday. She asks me like 3 questions in each text and now she's starting to ask me if I have met any girls here.

It's always been hard for me to be able to see through a girl's text. TPD, can you tell if she's interested or just flirting? Phone Post

And guidance you shall receive...

From what you posted alone, it seems like the night when you got tipsy, you showed a side of yourself that she hadn't seen yet. Maybe you are usually more shy/laid back, and that night you were displaying more confidence and she got interested.

Why is she asking you three questions in each text? And you are answering them? After the first three, i'd ask her if I was under arrest and if I can call my lawyer.

Basically she is making you jump through hoops, and she is probably very unsure of you. This should be a easy fix if you up the confidence and give her some funny and direct replies.

Give me some more background info and some of her questions (that you haven't replied to yet), and i'll give you some good responses.
1/30/13 6:30 AM
JuanPP
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
1/30/13 2:52 PM
Rafael135
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Persian Devil -

From what you posted alone, it seems like the night when you got tipsy, you showed a side of yourself that she hadn't seen yet. Maybe you are usually more shy/laid back, and that night you were displaying more confidence and she got interested.

Why is she asking you three questions in each text? And you are answering them? After the first three, i'd ask her if I was under arrest and if I can call my lawyer.

Basically she is making you jump through hoops, and she is probably very unsure of you. This should be a easy fix if you up the confidence and give her some funny and direct replies.

Give me some more background info and some of her questions (that you haven't replied to yet), and i'll give you some good responses.
She told me there's a dude that tries to flirt with her even after she told him she wasn't interested in him. We just had a conversation about the movie zero dark thirty. I asked her who she went with and she replied her brothers and dad. I told her I had just bought a new TV for my place and this is her most recent text. "Ahah what shows do you watch? How's your new place treating you? Any girls yet?!"

I'm a very laid back person, usually I don't speak unless spoken to. I like to grab a beer and fire up the grill with some of my best friends and just chill. During these days that I was away from home, I went to and graduated from USAF BMT. Phone Post
1/30/13 3:58 PM
mje364
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just tried posting something from my phone but it froze, it might pop up... anyways FRAT warning.
Been together 16 months, were both from different cities. Shes doing her fieldwork in my city so we can be together but she leaves in april to do it elsewhere. Shes worried about moving apart and has been starting fights bc of it. Anyways she found my subscriptions on here lol... and saw the titles why we love sluts, MILFS, and OG blowjob practice and such and flipped. We argued for awhile and she then said she hates how guys act sometimes. Fast forward to the weekend were out drinking with my friends and my girl gets fucking wasted. She is texting someone (i look at her next to me and see its her ex bf) and she claims shes being harassed. She gets up and starts dancing with some random guy at the bar. I'm never the one to check someones text but if she was being harassed I'm gonna tell the dude to back off. Anyways I see the top conversation with her best friend and it goes like this.
GF- do you think any of stevens friends would like me?
friend- i dunno, why? are you breaking up with mark (me)?!
GF- i dunno im being silly.

I was pissed at this point and forgot bout the ex. I tell her to grab her shit cause were leaving. We get to the car and i brought up what i just read and recalled bout the ex and asked if i could see it. while reaching for the phone she pulls it back and deletes them in front of me. Im furious and she wanted to stay at my place. So i drove her to her friends and told her to get the fuck out and she ended up puking all over herself there in her sleep.
She normally never gets that drunk... but shes still crazy emotional. This happened this past weekend and weve still been hanging out but our relationship is hanging on a thread (no pun intended). She claims she blacked out and doesn't remember any of that and that she didn't mean anything she said that night. She texted my friends apologizing as well. I basically chewed her out everyday since then and said if you do anything to piss me off your gone. What do?
1/31/13 3:01 PM
The Persian Devil

Rafael135 - 
The Persian Devil -

She told me there's a dude that tries to flirt with her even after she told him she wasn't interested in him. We just had a conversation about the movie zero dark thirty. I asked her who she went with and she replied her brothers and dad. I told her I had just bought a new TV for my place and this is her most recent text. "Ahah what shows do you watch? How's your new place treating you? Any girls yet?!"

I'm a very laid back person, usually I don't speak unless spoken to. I like to grab a beer and fire up the grill with some of my best friends and just chill. During these days that I was away from home, I went to and graduated from USAF BMT. Phone Post

From your posts, i'm almost 100% sure she is an attention seeker and is looking to get her ego stroked. She knows you are interested but probably misinterprets you being laid back as shy or not confident.

The reason why she told you some dude is flirting with her is to get a reaction out of you. Ideally she would want you to become afraid to lose her to some other dude, and give her even more attention. Best way to answer anything about other guys is "Ok" and change subject, or you could play ball back "So how come you didn't hook up with this dude? Go for it!"

This is what I would do...Tell her something that you can follow up with a direct request to see her. Example:

A I just bought a new TV
B What shows do you watch? Any girls there yet?
A I'll watch whatever you'd like, as long as you bring dinner.

Never tell her what girls or how many you are seeing. This will make her believe that if she would have sex with you, you would probably talk about it with people.

Be direct, confident and get her to your house alone. If she declines twice in a row, move on, she is wasting your time.
1/31/13 3:09 PM
The Persian Devil

mje364 - I just tried posting something from my phone but it froze, it might pop up... anyways FRAT warning.
Been together 16 months, were both from different cities. Shes doing her fieldwork in my city so we can be together but she leaves in april to do it elsewhere. Shes worried about moving apart and has been starting fights bc of it. Anyways she found my subscriptions on here lol... and saw the titles why we love sluts, MILFS, and OG blowjob practice and such and flipped. We argued for awhile and she then said she hates how guys act sometimes. Fast forward to the weekend were out drinking with my friends and my girl gets fucking wasted. She is texting someone (i look at her next to me and see its her ex bf) and she claims shes being harassed. She gets up and starts dancing with some random guy at the bar. I'm never the one to check someones text but if she was being harassed I'm gonna tell the dude to back off. Anyways I see the top conversation with her best friend and it goes like this.

I was pissed at this point and forgot bout the ex. I tell her to grab her shit cause were leaving. We get to the car and i brought up what i just read and recalled bout the ex and asked if i could see it. while reaching for the phone she pulls it back and deletes them in front of me. Im furious and she wanted to stay at my place. So i drove her to her friends and told her to get the fuck out and she ended up puking all over herself there in her sleep.
She normally never gets that drunk... but shes still crazy emotional. This happened this past weekend and weve still been hanging out but our relationship is hanging on a thread (no pun intended). She claims she blacked out and doesn't remember any of that and that she didn't mean anything she said that night. She texted my friends apologizing as well. I basically chewed her out everyday since then and said if you do anything to piss me off your gone. What do?

That's a tricky situation because ultimately it comes down to if you can trust her 100%. Personally I don't want to sleep in the same bed or share my thoughts with anyone that I can't trust completely.

If she was really that wasted, how the hell did she manage to send readable texts, delete messages and conspirate with her friend about how she is gonna hook up with some dudes.

She probably has self esteem issues because she went into cheating mode just because you watched some pics on the internet. That means that if she even slightly suspects you of cheating in the future, she will probably not talk to you about it, she will go cheat and get her payback, then pretend like everything is great between you two.

I say dump her and move on, she doesn't seem like someone you want to keep around in the long run. Way too emotional, self esteem issues, and has no problem cheating as a way of revenge (drunk or not).
1/31/13 6:11 PM
mje364
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Persian Devil -
mje364 - I just tried posting something from my phone but it froze, it might pop up... anyways FRAT warning.

That's a tricky situation because ultimately it comes down to if you can trust her 100%. Personally I don't want to sleep in the same bed or share my thoughts with anyone that I can't trust completely.

If she was really that wasted, how the hell did she manage to send readable texts, delete messages and conspirate with her friend about how she is gonna hook up with some dudes.

She probably has self esteem issues because she went into cheating mode just because you watched some pics on the internet. That means that if she even slightly suspects you of cheating in the future, she will probably not talk to you about it, she will go cheat and get her payback, then pretend like everything is great between you two.

I say dump her and move on, she doesn't seem like someone you want to keep around in the long run. Way too emotional, self esteem issues, and has no problem cheating as a way of revenge (drunk or not).
That's the thing I trusted her up until last Saturday. I told her she has a lot of ground to make up if she wants this to work. She's never gotten that drunk or done anything like that and it completely came out of no where. She is pretty emotional so your spot on there. Right now were trying to work this through since we've been together 16 months. Like I said though it'll only take one more thing for me to severe all ties. Phone Post
2/1/13 4:59 PM
Rafael135

Now that you mention. She does seem like the kind of person that likes attention. I've decided to turn it around and start playing with her.

Here's what I responded to her:
Me: Why you wanna come over and watch duck dynasty? And yea there's plenty of girls here. What about you? Any guys yet?

Her: Ahah what is duck dynasty? But I'm in Chicago now! But on my flight here I sat between two guys and when I couldn't find my seatbelt they like buckled me in for me. but no. No guys.

Me: Sounds kinky. Did you get their numbers?

Her: Ahah noo that came out wrong! No I didn't get their numbers ahah!

Me: So you played them? Nice way to treat two gentlemen trying to help you out.

It's still going on now.

Thank you for opening my eyes O Wise One! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.