UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Give me your women problems

1/31/13 3:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Persian Devil
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mje364 - I just tried posting something from my phone but it froze, it might pop up... anyways FRAT warning.
Been together 16 months, were both from different cities. Shes doing her fieldwork in my city so we can be together but she leaves in april to do it elsewhere. Shes worried about moving apart and has been starting fights bc of it. Anyways she found my subscriptions on here lol... and saw the titles why we love sluts, MILFS, and OG blowjob practice and such and flipped. We argued for awhile and she then said she hates how guys act sometimes. Fast forward to the weekend were out drinking with my friends and my girl gets fucking wasted. She is texting someone (i look at her next to me and see its her ex bf) and she claims shes being harassed. She gets up and starts dancing with some random guy at the bar. I'm never the one to check someones text but if she was being harassed I'm gonna tell the dude to back off. Anyways I see the top conversation with her best friend and it goes like this.
GF- do you think any of stevens friends would like me?
friend- i dunno, why? are you breaking up with mark (me)?!
GF- i dunno im being silly.

I was pissed at this point and forgot bout the ex. I tell her to grab her shit cause were leaving. We get to the car and i brought up what i just read and recalled bout the ex and asked if i could see it. while reaching for the phone she pulls it back and deletes them in front of me. Im furious and she wanted to stay at my place. So i drove her to her friends and told her to get the fuck out and she ended up puking all over herself there in her sleep.
She normally never gets that drunk... but shes still crazy emotional. This happened this past weekend and weve still been hanging out but our relationship is hanging on a thread (no pun intended). She claims she blacked out and doesn't remember any of that and that she didn't mean anything she said that night. She texted my friends apologizing as well. I basically chewed her out everyday since then and said if you do anything to piss me off your gone. What do?

That's a tricky situation because ultimately it comes down to if you can trust her 100%. Personally I don't want to sleep in the same bed or share my thoughts with anyone that I can't trust completely.

If she was really that wasted, how the hell did she manage to send readable texts, delete messages and conspirate with her friend about how she is gonna hook up with some dudes.

She probably has self esteem issues because she went into cheating mode just because you watched some pics on the internet. That means that if she even slightly suspects you of cheating in the future, she will probably not talk to you about it, she will go cheat and get her payback, then pretend like everything is great between you two.

I say dump her and move on, she doesn't seem like someone you want to keep around in the long run. Way too emotional, self esteem issues, and has no problem cheating as a way of revenge (drunk or not).
1/31/13 6:11 PM
mje364
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Persian Devil -
mje364 - I just tried posting something from my phone but it froze, it might pop up... anyways FRAT warning.
Been together 16 months, were both from different cities. Shes doing her fieldwork in my city so we can be together but she leaves in april to do it elsewhere. Shes worried about moving apart and has been starting fights bc of it. Anyways she found my subscriptions on here lol... and saw the titles why we love sluts, MILFS, and OG blowjob practice and such and flipped. We argued for awhile and she then said she hates how guys act sometimes. Fast forward to the weekend were out drinking with my friends and my girl gets fucking wasted. She is texting someone (i look at her next to me and see its her ex bf) and she claims shes being harassed. She gets up and starts dancing with some random guy at the bar. I'm never the one to check someones text but if she was being harassed I'm gonna tell the dude to back off. Anyways I see the top conversation with her best friend and it goes like this.
GF- do you think any of stevens friends would like me?
friend- i dunno, why? are you breaking up with mark (me)?!
GF- i dunno im being silly.

I was pissed at this point and forgot bout the ex. I tell her to grab her shit cause were leaving. We get to the car and i brought up what i just read and recalled bout the ex and asked if i could see it. while reaching for the phone she pulls it back and deletes them in front of me. Im furious and she wanted to stay at my place. So i drove her to her friends and told her to get the fuck out and she ended up puking all over herself there in her sleep.
She normally never gets that drunk... but shes still crazy emotional. This happened this past weekend and weve still been hanging out but our relationship is hanging on a thread (no pun intended). She claims she blacked out and doesn't remember any of that and that she didn't mean anything she said that night. She texted my friends apologizing as well. I basically chewed her out everyday since then and said if you do anything to piss me off your gone. What do?

That's a tricky situation because ultimately it comes down to if you can trust her 100%. Personally I don't want to sleep in the same bed or share my thoughts with anyone that I can't trust completely.

If she was really that wasted, how the hell did she manage to send readable texts, delete messages and conspirate with her friend about how she is gonna hook up with some dudes.

She probably has self esteem issues because she went into cheating mode just because you watched some pics on the internet. That means that if she even slightly suspects you of cheating in the future, she will probably not talk to you about it, she will go cheat and get her payback, then pretend like everything is great between you two.

I say dump her and move on, she doesn't seem like someone you want to keep around in the long run. Way too emotional, self esteem issues, and has no problem cheating as a way of revenge (drunk or not).
That's the thing I trusted her up until last Saturday. I told her she has a lot of ground to make up if she wants this to work. She's never gotten that drunk or done anything like that and it completely came out of no where. She is pretty emotional so your spot on there. Right now were trying to work this through since we've been together 16 months. Like I said though it'll only take one more thing for me to severe all ties. Phone Post
2/1/13 4:59 PM
Rafael135
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Now that you mention. She does seem like the kind of person that likes attention. I've decided to turn it around and start playing with her.

Here's what I responded to her:
Me: Why you wanna come over and watch duck dynasty? And yea there's plenty of girls here. What about you? Any guys yet?

Her: Ahah what is duck dynasty? But I'm in Chicago now! But on my flight here I sat between two guys and when I couldn't find my seatbelt they like buckled me in for me. but no. No guys.

Me: Sounds kinky. Did you get their numbers?

Her: Ahah noo that came out wrong! No I didn't get their numbers ahah!

Me: So you played them? Nice way to treat two gentlemen trying to help you out.

It's still going on now.

Thank you for opening my eyes O Wise One! Phone Post
2/4/13 11:37 AM
The Persian Devil
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rafael135 -  Now that you mention. She does seem like the kind of person that likes attention. I've decided to turn it around and start playing with her.

Here's what I responded to her:
Me: Why you wanna come over and watch duck dynasty? And yea there's plenty of girls here. What about you? Any guys yet?

Her: Ahah what is duck dynasty? But I'm in Chicago now! But on my flight here I sat between two guys and when I couldn't find my seatbelt they like buckled me in for me. but no. No guys.

Me: Sounds kinky. Did you get their numbers?

Her: Ahah noo that came out wrong! No I didn't get their numbers ahah!

Me: So you played them? Nice way to treat two gentlemen trying to help you out.

It's still going on now.

Thank you for opening my eyes O Wise One! Phone Post

That is exactly how you should respond to her, textbook example. This hints at her that you understand her little mind tricks and how she is trying to plant the seed of jealousy in your heart.
Keep this up everytime she mentions other guys until she gives in, it shouldn't take long.

May the strength of Rostam as he slayed the white devil be in your heart young Rafael.

2/4/13 10:59 PM
ValeTudo020
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey TPD, I've got a first date coming up. We've agreed to meet for drinks after I get off work. Problem is, she has the day off and I wear a suit everyday (and I won't be able to go home beforehand). Should I bring a change of clothes or should I wear a suit knowing that I'll be overdressed?
2/5/13 1:11 AM
nofx
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wear the suit. Make her feel self conscious about how poorly dressed she is.
2/5/13 3:14 AM
SpennyBenny
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TYT for advice later Phone Post
2/5/13 7:24 AM
in_different
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nofx - Wear the suit. Make her feel self conscious about how poorly dressed she is.

I find this hilarious. VTFU

I would think the suit is the right way to go too. Girls like a man dressed up. But we'll see what persiandevil says
2/6/13 4:01 AM
The Persian Devil

Edited: 02/06/13 4:02 AM
ValeTudo020 - Hey TPD, I've got a first date coming up. We've agreed to meet for drinks after I get off work. Problem is, she has the day off and I wear a suit everyday (and I won't be able to go home beforehand). Should I bring a change of clothes or should I wear a suit knowing that I'll be overdressed?

Wearing the suit is fine, but if you have a tie on, take it off and unbutton the top button on your shirt so you get a more laid back look. If you have a blazer, wear that to work instead of a regular suit jacket, but either is fine really. As for drinks, you can never go wrong with the TPD special, Amaretto Sour.

Helax and be confident my fren.
2/9/13 8:35 PM
3R
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT for this awesome thread !

I'm dealing with a tricky situation :

I met a girl last saturday when coming back home from a friends birthday. Turns out she and her friends were having a party and we endep up all partying in my college room.

We catch up two days later as her cousin invites me over for a drink. The girl is lying next to me on his bed when the guy goes out to answer a call and i finger her a little bit while hes gone.

Now since the party I immediately thought she was an easy girl and I invite her over on thursday to have a drink. I was 100% sure i was going to bang her but she stayed relatively cold and we ended up just kissing.

I think she is playing a hot and cold routine, basically shes sending mixed signals like her lettig me slap her ass while dancing 10 minutes after meeting but cancelling a rendez vous at her place for no reason.

She told me she'd come to my place tomorrow, how should i play it ?

What is your take on this one ?

Enlighten me, sensei.
2/9/13 9:03 PM
compaqmac
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
2/10/13 9:31 AM
3R

ttt
2/11/13 10:07 AM
Darth_Vladar
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am also quite interested in breaking down the hot & cold routine. I am usually quite good at it as they are often very deliberate acts, however TPD's take will be enlightening!
2/11/13 11:17 AM
dubsoja

Why won't she leave her husband to be with me when she is very clearly madly in love with me!? (sexing and emotionally, every day for 8 months now) Phone Post
2/11/13 1:09 PM
Darth_Vladar
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dubsoja - Why won't she leave her husband to be with me when she is very clearly madly in love with me!? (sexing and emotionally, every day for 8 months now) Phone Post
Dude.. Phone Post
2/11/13 3:39 PM
The Persian Devil

Darth_Vladar - I am also quite interested in breaking down the hot & cold routine. I am usually quite good at it as they are often very deliberate acts, however TPD's take will be enlightening!

I need specific scenarios because the hot & cold routine itself is no mystery, it's the reason behind it.
2/11/13 3:40 PM
The Persian Devil

dubsoja -  Why won't she leave her husband to be with me when she is very clearly madly in love with me!? (sexing and emotionally, every day for 8 months now) Phone Post

Because she is attracted to the forbidden fruit and not necessarily you. She is trouble, let her fuck up her life with someone else.
2/11/13 3:40 PM
The Persian Devil

3R - TTT for this awesome thread !

I'm dealing with a tricky situation :

I met a girl last saturday when coming back home from a friends birthday. Turns out she and her friends were having a party and we endep up all partying in my college room.

We catch up two days later as her cousin invites me over for a drink. The girl is lying next to me on his bed when the guy goes out to answer a call and i finger her a little bit while hes gone.

Now since the party I immediately thought she was an easy girl and I invite her over on thursday to have a drink. I was 100% sure i was going to bang her but she stayed relatively cold and we ended up just kissing.

I think she is playing a hot and cold routine, basically shes sending mixed signals like her lettig me slap her ass while dancing 10 minutes after meeting but cancelling a rendez vous at her place for no reason.

She told me she'd come to my place tomorrow, how should i play it ?

What is your take on this one ?

Enlighten me, sensei.

After she let you play with her a bit, you most definately showed her that;

A: You think she is easy
B: You think you will get laid

Even if you thought this was the case, you shouldn't have let it show in your behavior. This is the reason she backed off and started playing hot & cold. Most women will play the hot & cold routine when they want to test your character, especially in this case since she thinks that you believe she's a slut.

So let's turn the tables around.

What you do is this, wait a couple days and give her a call. She will expect you to invite her over for a "movie" or something similar. So instead, ask her if she wants to grab something to eat. This will be mindbottling for her and that is exactly what you want.
Take her out and grab a sandwitch or other fast food, be yourself, joke around and keep it respectful. She will expect you to invite her back to your place after eating - don't.

Now her mind will go bananas trying to figure you out. So you wait until she gets in touch first after your sandwitch meeting, then invite her over and bang her like you are trying to tear down the walls of Troy.

*touches your forehead with ringfinger*
2/11/13 5:11 PM
3R

Wow thanks for this pîece of advice, definitely soething worth trying.

The thing is we're gonna probably see each other on thursday since this is the night for college parties here.

I plan on going out with a buddies of mine but I'll hang out a bit with her and other people before leaving.

Should I try to get her to go out with me drinking?

Also we've hung out(often w/ her cousin) in my room but I had a hard time convincing her to go to her room. What about that?

Sorry if I'm too vague, your responses are greatly appreciated btw, fren.
2/13/13 4:09 AM
sobamma

Hung out with this girl tonight... Got a blowie and almost fugged her
I have a feeling tho that he wants it to turn into a relationship and if anything, all I want with this girl is to get laid
Any advice and turning her into more of a fuck buddy Phone Post
2/13/13 6:33 AM
Andymac86

You're the man TPD im having a record year i can feel it!
2/13/13 2:52 PM
The Persian Devil

Edited: 02/13/13 3:02 PM
3R - Wow thanks for this pîece of advice, definitely soething worth trying.

The thing is we're gonna probably see each other on thursday since this is the night for college parties here.

I plan on going out with a buddies of mine but I'll hang out a bit with her and other people before leaving.

Should I try to get her to go out with me drinking?

Also we've hung out(often w/ her cousin) in my room but I had a hard time convincing her to go to her room. What about that?

Sorry if I'm too vague, your responses are greatly appreciated btw, fren.

I think seeing her with your or her friends is a mistake. Especially if you have friends who like to drink and talk a lot about things they shouldn't be talking about.

No friends, no cousins, you need to see her alone. Get two bottles of wine, red and white, get her to your house, be social and funny, the rest will take care of itself. Don't try to become prince charming, buy flowers or any of that shit, just some wine, some snacks and more importantly, be yourself.

You have plenty of time to go out and have fun with your friends together, but make sure you hook her up first. It's easily derailed otherwise.

Never, ever, try to convince her of anything. If you display yourself properly (confident, funny etc.), she will be the one who drags you into a room.
2/13/13 2:57 PM
The Persian Devil

Edited: 02/13/13 3:04 PM
sobamma - 

Hung out with this girl tonight... Got a blowie and almost fugged her
I have a feeling tho that he wants it to turn into a relationship and if anything, all I want with this girl is to get laid
Any advice and turning her into more of a fuck buddy Phone Post

It wouldn't be hard to act like you want a relationship just to bang her regularly, but ultimately it's gonna suck for a variety of reasons and you will come off as a huge asshole.

The best way is to tell it like it is. "I'm not looking for a relationship right now".

And ironically, this often makes you look even more desirable in her eyes, and often they fall in love because of this and will do as you tell them, including being fuck buddies.
2/13/13 3:00 PM
The Persian Devil

Andymac86 - You're the man TPD im having a record year i can feel it!

Thanks my fren, I will pour salt into one of my disciples eyes for your future luck.
2/13/13 4:35 PM
tycoon
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Need advice man.

So on Monday my gf came over to hangout and she brought these cookies with cannabis in them. She gave me one and she had one too. This was my first experience eating something like this and after an hour of consuming it I started not feeling good and freaking out a bit. I couldn't stop blinking, having major paranoia and was crawling on the floor, it felt like I was gonna die or something and I just wanted it to end.

While this is happening my gf starts recording me on her phone and I tell her not to but she does anyway. which makes me more paranoid. I don't like that I'm being recording while I'm tripping out, so I try to get away by going to my room and lay in bed. She follows me and keeps recording me and I tell her to stop recording me. I finally threw up in the toilet like a gallon worth, then throw up a second time 30 minutes later and then go back to my bed. I keep telling myself I'll never do this again just let me get through this.

The following morning, I tell her to delete the videos of me. She says no. I tell her if she has any respect for me and my wishes she will delete those videos. she still won't. I told her if she's not going to delete those videos I'm gonna have to breakup with her and then she starts taking her things from my place. before she's about to leave I block the door and tell her to delete those videos off the phone before she goes. then she says what am I doing and I'm trying to trap her inside. she says if I don't move she'll open the window and scream so I let her go. While she's in her car she tells me I was just high and she loves me.

I don't go to work that day because I'm still feeling the effects and don't want to show up to work in my state. I call her and plead with her to delete those videos out of respect for me and so I can have a clear conscience there's no video of me out there like that. she says there's nothing on it. I start getting paranoid and telling her I want her to delete it because one day she might use it against me, maybe blackmail me, or if we ever got divorced and had kids one day she'll use that to take my kids away. I realize saying these things I must sound crazy since we don't have kids or married, I still feel the effects and paranoia.

Later in the day, I text her to delete the videos and tell her if she doesn't respect my wishes I can't do this. she still refuses to delete them and we get into another argument I retaliate with "you're being a fucking ......" but I hold my tongue. she then rips me for calling her a "bitch" and I say I didn't. then goes on saying I'm most paranoid guy ever she knows. I tell her i'm not gonna let her walk all over me and it ends here. and tell her it's over. she says ok, let me know when i'm coming over to pick up my things. I drive all the way over there (1 hour drive there) get my stuff. when I get there she doesn't seem to care no emotion or anything and I get my things and go back home. and then that is it. no more contact

Now I have threatened to breakup with her for the disrespectful behavior toward me before, but after like a week, I always apologize and say I want to be together. she is probably thinking I will crawl back to her again so maybe that is why she didn't seem like she cared. I still love her and want to be with her, but I felt like I had to draw a line otherwise she would continue to walk all over me and not respect any of my wishes in the future. the last thing I texted her (last night) was that I had flowers sent to her work for v-day and that she can just toss them when she got them. she texted next morning ok. and that is last thing communication.

so my question is was she out of line here or was I just overreacting? What should I do now?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.