UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Give me your women problems

2/13/13 4:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
tycoon
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Need advice man.

So on Monday my gf came over to hangout and she brought these cookies with cannabis in them. She gave me one and she had one too. This was my first experience eating something like this and after an hour of consuming it I started not feeling good and freaking out a bit. I couldn't stop blinking, having major paranoia and was crawling on the floor, it felt like I was gonna die or something and I just wanted it to end.

While this is happening my gf starts recording me on her phone and I tell her not to but she does anyway. which makes me more paranoid. I don't like that I'm being recording while I'm tripping out, so I try to get away by going to my room and lay in bed. She follows me and keeps recording me and I tell her to stop recording me. I finally threw up in the toilet like a gallon worth, then throw up a second time 30 minutes later and then go back to my bed. I keep telling myself I'll never do this again just let me get through this.

The following morning, I tell her to delete the videos of me. She says no. I tell her if she has any respect for me and my wishes she will delete those videos. she still won't. I told her if she's not going to delete those videos I'm gonna have to breakup with her and then she starts taking her things from my place. before she's about to leave I block the door and tell her to delete those videos off the phone before she goes. then she says what am I doing and I'm trying to trap her inside. she says if I don't move she'll open the window and scream so I let her go. While she's in her car she tells me I was just high and she loves me.

I don't go to work that day because I'm still feeling the effects and don't want to show up to work in my state. I call her and plead with her to delete those videos out of respect for me and so I can have a clear conscience there's no video of me out there like that. she says there's nothing on it. I start getting paranoid and telling her I want her to delete it because one day she might use it against me, maybe blackmail me, or if we ever got divorced and had kids one day she'll use that to take my kids away. I realize saying these things I must sound crazy since we don't have kids or married, I still feel the effects and paranoia.

Later in the day, I text her to delete the videos and tell her if she doesn't respect my wishes I can't do this. she still refuses to delete them and we get into another argument I retaliate with "you're being a fucking ......" but I hold my tongue. she then rips me for calling her a "bitch" and I say I didn't. then goes on saying I'm most paranoid guy ever she knows. I tell her i'm not gonna let her walk all over me and it ends here. and tell her it's over. she says ok, let me know when i'm coming over to pick up my things. I drive all the way over there (1 hour drive there) get my stuff. when I get there she doesn't seem to care no emotion or anything and I get my things and go back home. and then that is it. no more contact

Now I have threatened to breakup with her for the disrespectful behavior toward me before, but after like a week, I always apologize and say I want to be together. she is probably thinking I will crawl back to her again so maybe that is why she didn't seem like she cared. I still love her and want to be with her, but I felt like I had to draw a line otherwise she would continue to walk all over me and not respect any of my wishes in the future. the last thing I texted her (last night) was that I had flowers sent to her work for v-day and that she can just toss them when she got them. she texted next morning ok. and that is last thing communication.

so my question is was she out of line here or was I just overreacting? What should I do now?
2/13/13 5:41 PM
The Persian Devil
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@tycoon

Obviously she was way, way out of line. You were completely justified in your behavior. By the way that she reacted when you said it was over between you two, and the fact that she refused to delete the video - I am 100% convinced that she is power tripping. She enjoys having power over you, and enjoys seeing you threaten her with breaking up since she does not give a shit about you emotionally.
You need to realize that this woman is not emotionally invested in you in the same way you are to her. She knows that having those videos gives her additional power over your behavior and knows that if shit hits the fan one day, she can use those against you (possibly forwarding them to the wrong people).

You need to understand that she is power tripping much like an unruly child, and you need to stop treating her like she has any worth. This is one of those few cases that I would advise you to take revenge. A good old fashioned vendetta to put her ass back in line.

This is what I would do to take the power out of her hands and into mine, step by step;

1. Realize that she doesn't have the feelings you have. Simply put, she is taking advantage of your emotions and your persona. The common reaction to this is anger, feel free to put on your favorite Sepultura song before moving to step two.

2. Calm down.

3. Buy this: http://www.spyville.com/button-camera.html and install in a short sleeve polo or similar hidden camera for the bedroom.

4. Take contact like you have done in the past to say you are sorry and want to take her out to dinner. Make sure she drinks like a mule.

5. Take one, cameras rolling, have sex.

The next morning, you will have changed. You now do not give a single fuck about her, it or them. Dump her and go on with your life. If that footage of you ever shows up anywhere, her ass will show up in a theater near you, on IMAX.
2/13/13 6:42 PM
Hizzay
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Persian Devil - @tycoon

Obviously she was way, way out of line. You were completely justified in your behavior. By the way that she reacted when you said it was over between you two, and the fact that she refused to delete the video - I am 100% convinced that she is power tripping. She enjoys having power over you, and enjoys seeing you threaten her with breaking up since she does not give a shit about you emotionally.
You need to realize that this woman is not emotionally invested in you in the same way you are to her. She knows that having those videos gives her additional power over your behavior and knows that if shit hits the fan one day, she can use those against you (possibly forwarding them to the wrong people).

You need to understand that she is power tripping much like an unruly child, and you need to stop treating her like she has any worth. This is one of those few cases that I would advise you to take revenge. A good old fashioned vendetta to put her ass back in line.

This is what I would do to take the power out of her hands and into mine, step by step;

1. Realize that she doesn't have the feelings you have. Simply put, she is taking advantage of your emotions and your persona. The common reaction to this is anger, feel free to put on your favorite Sepultura song before moving to step two.

2. Calm down.

3. Buy this: http://www.spyville.com/button-camera.html and install in a short sleeve polo or similar hidden camera for the bedroom.

4. Take contact like you have done in the past to say you are sorry and want to take her out to dinner. Make sure she drinks like a mule.

The next morning, you will have changed. You now do not give a single fuck about her, it or them. Dump her and go on with your life. If that footage of you ever shows up anywhere, her ass will show up in a theater near you, on IMAX.

* slow claps in admiration *
2/13/13 7:07 PM
The Ghost Of Swayze
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Persian Devil - 
ValeTudo020 - Hey TPD, I've got a first date coming up. We've agreed to meet for drinks after I get off work. Problem is, she has the day off and I wear a suit everyday (and I won't be able to go home beforehand). Should I bring a change of clothes or should I wear a suit knowing that I'll be overdressed?

Wearing the suit is fine, but if you have a tie on, take it off and unbutton the top button on your shirt so you get a more laid back look. If you have a blazer, wear that to work instead of a regular suit jacket, but either is fine really. As for drinks, you can never go wrong with the TPD special, Amaretto Sour.

Helax and be confident my fren.

Amaretto Sours are friggin' awesome.
2/13/13 8:20 PM
MarsMan
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2. Calm down.

All this, and be prepared when she tries to use the old "I'm pregnant" trick....she sounds like the type of person that will.

2/18/13 3:33 AM
Andymac86

Ok so much for the record year I'm @ 5 since new years but I may be ending the streak here. Met this beautiful girl who I think I'm falling for pretty fast only known her for 2 weeks we've hooked up twice which was great. Thing is she has 2 kids which doesnt worry me in the slightest I'm great with kids and they love me.

So here the thing I buy her flowers and chocs for Valentine's and was supposed to take her and the kids out for dinner ...she bails but I tell her its cool and I want to give her gifts anyway I go over after the kids are in bed give her presents and chill for 5 hours watch movies etc and leave with a kiss and she tells me to text her.

Next night her ex has the kids i stay over we hook up and then in the morning she turns away when I go to kiss her goodbye ...confused as shit is she standoffish because of the kids? I was thinking about on iting her and her kids to join me with my niece and nephew at scallywags which is a kids themed restaurant? Bad idea?
2/18/13 5:00 PM
The Persian Devil
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/18/13 5:03 PM
Andymac86 - Ok so much for the record year I'm @ 5 since new years but I may be ending the streak here. Met this beautiful girl who I think I'm falling for pretty fast only known her for 2 weeks we've hooked up twice which was great. Thing is she has 2 kids which doesnt worry me in the slightest I'm great with kids and they love me.

So here the thing I buy her flowers and chocs for Valentine's and was supposed to take her and the kids out for dinner ...she bails but I tell her its cool and I want to give her gifts anyway I go over after the kids are in bed give her presents and chill for 5 hours watch movies etc and leave with a kiss and she tells me to text her.

Next night her ex has the kids i stay over we hook up and then in the morning she turns away when I go to kiss her goodbye ...confused as shit is she standoffish because of the kids? I was thinking about on iting her and her kids to join me with my niece and nephew at scallywags which is a kids themed restaurant? Bad idea?

She thinks you are way too pushy and will probably give you the "let's be friends" speech shortly, and it's not really surprising. Consider this, you have known her for two weeks - which is nothing, and you have;

A. Bought her gifts for valentines day
B. Getting way too involved with her kids (you shouldn't even see her kids until a couple of months have passed at a minimum)
C. You have no problems with her rejecting you and even have plans for a big family date.

You are coming off as desperate, slightly needy and showing way too much affection. You shouldn't be seeing her kids, give any gifts, or plan big family outings. You don't know her and you are already willing to throw yourself into her arms, this is not the sign of a man with worth.

What you do is this. Back off completely, do not text or call until she gets in touch. When she does, be non emotional and confident, give her a sly smile and make fun of her at times - and stay this way until she is showing you a great deal of affection. This does not mean that you start doing cartwheels of joy as soon as she shows she starts to like you, stay cool until you are absolutely positive she wants a relationship with you. This will take a minimum of 2-3 months based off your initial impression. Don't let yourself fall in love.

Feel free to update in here on the situation and i'll try my best to give you some perspective and advice.
2/19/13 12:34 AM
Andymac86

Alright sweet seems legit yeah I havnt met her kids btw I should have probably established that its just hard too chill with her because she has them 6 days a week.

Ive still got 2 others on rotation atm soo yeah there's that. I'm pretty keen LOL but your advice has yet too fail me so ill pull back. She is keen tho its a weird vibe between Fucking me and aloufness I don't think the friends speach is loaded yet but I probably am being too forward .

She is a pretty shy chick tho and I ended the last convo like 2 days ago with her Pissing herself laughing so now is probably the right time for it.
2/19/13 12:45 AM
Hizzay
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Andymac86 - Alright sweet seems legit yeah I havnt met her kids btw I should have probably established that its just hard too chill with her because she has them 6 days a week.

Ive still got 2 others on rotation atm soo yeah there's that. I'm pretty keen LOL but your advice has yet too fail me so ill pull back. She is keen tho its a weird vibe between Fucking me and aloufness I don't think the friends speach is loaded yet but I probably am being too forward .

She is a pretty shy chick tho and I ended the last convo like 2 days ago with her Pissing herself laughing so now is probably the right time for it.

nice save.
2/21/13 8:40 AM
The Persian Devil

Andymac86 - Alright sweet seems legit yeah I havnt met her kids btw I should have probably established that its just hard too chill with her because she has them 6 days a week.

The rotation is key, that's what is keeping you desirable and in the right state of mind. In your previous post it seemed like you were falling for her a bit too fast.

If you made her laugh and waited a couple of days, she is probably hugging the phone waiting for you to get in touch.

Nice work.
2/21/13 7:55 PM
Andymac86

Nah you were dead on bro I didn't contact her but she gave me the friends speech anyway ...i just tried to play it cool.. she want to be friends because she is crushing on some other dude or whatever ...l wished her good luck and him good luck following me ( I smashed that shit for hours and she accused me of being on speed ...twice lol) she offered to buy me dinner this weekend ...as friends I think in gonna blow her off and hang out with another girl I've been seeing tho because this shit doesnt fly

I'm still not good at the lockdown part but being able to pick up regularly is all thanks to this thread bravopuas and it helps ...a lot
2/24/13 6:56 AM
Andymac86

Bam knocked over number 6 for the year haha ...ended up with this cuties phone in the club and had her mate texting me and I was sending her clues on how to find me lol

started hooking up and I realised I didn't have money for a taxi so I rang my mom and got her too pick me ans this chick up from the club ..lol she was mortified I thought it was hilarious

Just goes to show it really doesn't matter what you do if you own it and do it with gusto

Still talking to the chick I was crushing on but I fucked that one up but stil really like her ...just having fun talking to her and hanging out she is after some dude but I'm not so worried about dating her now...she is a beautiful person and I really enjoy her company even if it never goes anywhere its still apositive situation.
2/24/13 11:31 AM
lawrenceofidaho
754 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"started hooking up and I realised I didn't have money for a taxi so I rang my mom and got her too pick me and this chick up from the club"

Classic!

2/24/13 11:56 AM
Active Measures
115 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What the fuck? How old are you? Phone Post
2/24/13 4:00 PM
Andymac86

Edited: 02/24/13 4:02 PM
26, yeah I'm all class hahaha
2/25/13 2:58 PM
sanguine cynic

Got a question for the PD,

Around last October I met this chick at a party, she had just moved to the area from out of state when she broke up with her boyfriend of 8 years, We hung out a few times, I got a few handjobs as she said she didn't want to do more because she was worried about getting attached and really didn't want to be in another relationship at the moment. Anyway after hanging out once every week or two for a bit she basically told me she was going to be super busy with work over the holidays (she works in the jewelry industy) and wasn't going to be able to hang out.

Obviously, if she really wanted to make time to see me she would have. I texted her sparingly here and there over two months and she never responded. Finally about three weeks ago I texted her what was up? Why did she stop responding and to just give me an honest answer. She said she was busy and asked if i would like to get drinks the next night. The next night we hang out, have a good time. Some make out but she didn't want to hook up. She says she just wants to be 'friends' like but she says it like she is telling herself it, not really me. She just wants a casual thing. As in shes making out with me, but she is saying to herself "we are just friend" kiss kiss kiss..A week later we went out for my birthday and she met up and we went back to her place. I spent the night and we hooked up in the AM. Actually she ended up blowing me after I got my dick about half way down her V-hole and she made me take it out because she said "I feel like a slut, I don't do this sort of thing" ..

I leave her place and we text a bit and ask her if she wants to hang out this week. She says she is busy all week and wants to take a rain check for next week.

A few days later and I see her facebook and she is at game with some guy. I look at her wall and this guy has posted stuff on her wall many times alluding to times they hung out recently etc..

My guess is she is seeing this dude? Maybe casually? I don't know.

How should I proceed from here? Should I ask her about it? Pretend I know nothing?

Give me your words of advice oh wise one..
3/1/13 2:07 PM
tycoon

2. Calm down.

Hey bro, so it's coming up to 3 weeks now of no contact. you think I should just maintain no contact and wait for her to contact me first?

BTW- I saw a pic of her going clubbing having fun on her friend's facebook wall. not sure why but that kinda bothered me.
3/1/13 8:23 PM
nofx
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'd move on like PD says. She likely already has. She obviously has no problem with any of it if it's been three weeks of no contact and she's going out clubbing. Sorry to hear brother.
3/2/13 4:36 PM
MMApostle

Have known this girl for probably 9 months. We're always pretty flirty and have lots of fun when we go out in groups. I have always been interested, but always blew it off as just friends. Her friend comes up to me the other day and says I need to take the girl out on a date because she likes me, but is scared to ask me. I asked her on Thursday to go out this upcoming week for dinner, which she agrees to. Since then its been suuuuper awkward, like she is holding back completely. We went out last night with a group and it wasn't how it was before I asked her. We are going out this week for the dinner, is she just nervous? I am confused.
3/2/13 8:10 PM
The Persian Devil

Will reply you guys tomorrow night i'm stuck in a forest in the middle of nowhere at the moment with limited battery. Phone Post
3/2/13 10:29 PM
The Ghost Of Swayze

The Persian Devil -  Will reply you guys tomorrow night i'm stuck in a forest in the middle of nowhere at the moment with limited battery. Phone Post

And still took the time to check up on us. Voted up, sir.
3/2/13 10:38 PM
circulation123

I don’t have a GF now but when I did, my ex didn’t like to go down on me. In the future, if I ever have a relationship with a girl and same thing happens, how can I persuade her to give me a blow job without sounding like a pig?
3/4/13 11:37 AM
lawrenceofidaho
754 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

circulation123 - 
I don’t have a GF now but when I did, my ex didn’t like to go down on me. In the future, if I ever have a relationship with a girl and same thing happens, how can I persuade her to give me a blow job without sounding like a pig?

Oral is a pretty standard part of sex. (Your ex is one of the few exceptions on the prude end of the spectrum, -definitely not the norm.)

You're not "a pig" for wanting it, so get rid of the mindset that you're somehow an asshole if you expect it to happen along with sexy time....

When you're screwing around, once your cock's in her hand, simply say, "I want you to suck me."  (Not asking, -just saying what you want.)

Alternatively, if all clothes are off, just take hold of her & put her in the 69 position with you and it will happen.

3/6/13 2:49 PM
The Persian Devil

lawrenceofidaho - 

"started hooking up and I realised I didn't have money for a taxi so I rang my mom and got her too pick me and this chick up from the club"

Classic!

Laughed so hard at this.
3/6/13 3:05 PM
The Persian Devil

sanguine cynic - Got a question for the PD,

Around last October I met this chick at a party, she had just moved to the area from out of state when she broke up with her boyfriend of 8 years, We hung out a few times, I got a few handjobs as she said she didn't want to do more because she was worried about getting attached and really didn't want to be in another relationship at the moment. Anyway after hanging out once every week or two for a bit she basically told me she was going to be super busy with work over the holidays (she works in the jewelry industy) and wasn't going to be able to hang out.

Obviously, if she really wanted to make time to see me she would have. I texted her sparingly here and there over two months and she never responded. Finally about three weeks ago I texted her what was up? Why did she stop responding and to just give me an honest answer. She said she was busy and asked if i would like to get drinks the next night. The next night we hang out, have a good time. Some make out but she didn't want to hook up. She says she just wants to be 'friends' like but she says it like she is telling herself it, not really me. She just wants a casual thing. As in shes making out with me, but she is saying to herself "we are just friend" kiss kiss kiss..A week later we went out for my birthday and she met up and we went back to her place. I spent the night and we hooked up in the AM. Actually she ended up blowing me after I got my dick about half way down her V-hole and she made me take it out because she said "I feel like a slut, I don't do this sort of thing" ..

I leave her place and we text a bit and ask her if she wants to hang out this week. She says she is busy all week and wants to take a rain check for next week.

A few days later and I see her facebook and she is at game with some guy. I look at her wall and this guy has posted stuff on her wall many times alluding to times they hung out recently etc..

My guess is she is seeing this dude? Maybe casually? I don't know.

How should I proceed from here? Should I ask her about it? Pretend I know nothing?

Give me your words of advice oh wise one..

My fellow collegue in the arts of Diogenes,

You did some things wrong, and I will try to adress them for you in a black on white manner.

You asked her out way too many times. If you look in chapter 7 in the Holy TPD book of conquering women thou will find this rule: "Thou shall not ask her out more than twice if she declines."

Much more importantly however, I think you got a false impression of what she is looking for, and therefore gave off the wrong vibe. Maybe you thought she was looking for something serious and you tried to give a more serious impression upon her. This could be the reason that she backed off. Maybe she is into bad boys? Maybe she is looking for something who will choke her with a pillow while doing it doggy

This is hard to know. There are two solutions;

A: You try to analyze her initially and pick up signals, then adjust your behaviour to what she wants (without becoming needing or treating her like a princess).

B: You act confident, nonchalant, and give no signals whatsoever that you are looking for anything serious. You are confident as a single man, and you could die as a single man while being happy as shit, drinking Jamesons, shooting guns and kicking kangaroos in the nuts. This type of person is immensely attractive for women because he is in fact, hard to get. If you find it hard to "become" this type of person, fake it til you make it. What you think, you shall become.

I would advise you to take route B, as it is my personal preference, it's easier, less upkeep, and you will have a constant rotation of 2-6 women.

With all of this said and reading your last questions. If you take my advice to heart this is the proper mindset and answer for your questions:

Q: My guess is she is seeing this dude? Maybe casually? I don't know.

A: Who gives a flying donkey dick? There are literally millions of women around you. Do not think like that at all, what she does is of no concern for you because she isn't worth jack shit until she makes herselves worthy to you.

Q: How should I proceed from here? Should I ask her about it? Pretend I know nothing?

A: You will proceed by living your life as a happy man with every door in the world open to you, that includes women. You simply do not care if she is seeing someone, she is worth nothing to you.

I hope this gives you some insight my fren.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.