UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Give me your women problems

3/11/13 7:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Muppetmower88
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big fan here PD.

Went out to the bar Thursday night and ended up seeing this girl I go to school with as well as work with during our clinical hours and who I actually really like. We get a long great and everything. So Thursday night we end up getting pretty drunk, she invites me back to her place where we have sex that night and the next morning. No awkward silence or anything like that. It's a great morning where I give her a rub down for like an hour and I even go down on her for quite a bit.

Friday and Saturday at clinical we talk a little bit but nothing serious and I ask her what she was up to over the weekend where she just says "drinking". I leave it at that and see her late Saturday night where she is clearly intoxicated and again I just talk to her with a little and then she leaves the bar.

I see this girl every day and would really like another chance at her.

How should I approach this?
3/12/13 1:54 AM
Loydchristmas
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Persian can you recommend a few books? Basically just girl and relationship type stuff. Phone Post
3/13/13 2:25 AM
circulation123

The Persian Devil - 
circulation123 - 
I don’t have a GF now but when I did, my ex didn’t like to go down on me. In the future, if I ever have a relationship with a girl and same thing happens, how can I persuade her to give me a blow job without sounding like a pig?

There are some girls out there who are prudes and some who don't want to do it because they are semi-feminist and see it as demeaning. If she is hesitant of doing it, the chances of her actually doing it WELL is zilch. Personally if the sex isn't great, I don't waste my time. Sex is important to me and blowsjobs are essential.

Also, never, ever, push down her head. Let her kiss you on the neck, tell her to go further down, she will get it and you won't sound like a pig. If she says the standard "I don't usually do this type of thing", you respond with "Neither do I, it's exciting!"

Let things unfold from there, most likely you will get what you want, if you don't, cut her off nicely.

thanks, I'll keep that in mind for the next girl I date.

3/14/13 10:33 AM
sanguine cynic

I've been building my rotation lately.

How do you handle questions such as "Are you seeing other girls?" "When is the last time you had sex?" "Are you looking for a relationship?"

These are the questions I have been fielding recently. Are you open and honest that you have a rotation going or are you secretive?
3/14/13 11:53 AM
lawrenceofidaho
910 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"When is the last time you had sex?"

3/18/13 3:19 PM
The Persian Devil
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Muppetmower88 - Big fan here PD.

Went out to the bar Thursday night and ended up seeing this girl I go to school with as well as work with during our clinical hours and who I actually really like. We get a long great and everything. So Thursday night we end up getting pretty drunk, she invites me back to her place where we have sex that night and the next morning. No awkward silence or anything like that. It's a great morning where I give her a rub down for like an hour and I even go down on her for quite a bit.

Friday and Saturday at clinical we talk a little bit but nothing serious and I ask her what she was up to over the weekend where she just says "drinking". I leave it at that and see her late Saturday night where she is clearly intoxicated and again I just talk to her with a little and then she leaves the bar.

I see this girl every day and would really like another chance at her.

How should I approach this?

From your post it is very clear that she is just looking for casual one night stands. She got drunk, slept with you, showed no signs of remorse the day after and seems to be out drinking regularly.

If you want to make her your fuck buddy, which is your best chance at any type of relationship with her at the moment, your mindset is key. Don't show any signs of emotion other than complete male dominance, look her in the eyes, be direct, don't say please etc. I have no understanding as of why you gave her a one hour rub down and even went down on her. It's a give and take thing, unless a woman was doing headspins and handstands during sex, I wouldn't do such a thing.

In the worst case scenario, you showed her that you are immensely grateful for her having sex with you. It should be the other way around.

Do not fall in love with this woman, be direct, bold, and wear a condom.
3/18/13 3:27 PM
The Persian Devil
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Loydchristmas -  Hey Persian can you recommend a few books? Basically just girl and relationship type stuff. Phone Post

Not really.

I don't read any books on how to attract women and such, I have read "The Game" and some other one for entertainment solely in the past.

The only way to learn is to go out there and get comfortable talking to women, getting that confidence, and ultimately, how to see signs and react approprietly. There will be times when you make a fool out of yourself, you might come off as awkard, you will get shot down again and again. It is through failing that you will learn.

Theory is good, but it is immensely overvalued, go out there and fail until you see the pitfalls before they happen.

If you can't figure out your situation with some particular woman, post in here and i'll help you out.
3/18/13 3:39 PM
The Persian Devil

sanguine cynic - I've been building my rotation lately.

How do you handle questions such as "Are you seeing other girls?" "When is the last time you had sex?" "Are you looking for a relationship?"

These are the questions I have been fielding recently. Are you open and honest that you have a rotation going or are you secretive?

These are common questions to make you reveal who you are inside and how other women see you. She wants to know if you are desirable to other women.

I like to give flighty answers with a touch of teasing if appropriate and possible.

Q: "Are you seeing other girls?"
Answer 1: "I might be." (flighty)
Answer 2. "Plenty." (bold)
Answer 3. "I see girls all the time, I saw FOUR at the grocery store today..." (Teasing)

"When is the last time you had sex"?

Answer 1: "1997, just before I got castrated" (flighty)
Answer 2. "When did you have your last period"? (bold)
Answer 3. "You mean with a...human?" (teasing)

"Are you looking for a relationship"?

This one has a standard answer: "I'm not looking for anything, I just flow with the go and take things as they come". You want to show her that you are comfortable standing on your own two legs but you are open to anything that might happen.
3/18/13 7:19 PM
cryogenics

Edited: 03/27/13 12:40 AM
;
3/18/13 7:20 PM
cryogenics

Edited: 03/27/13 12:40 AM
3/28/13 4:35 PM
The Persian Devil

@cryogenics

I see you edited your post, i'm sorry I didn't respond you in time. I read your post as I was laying in a DIY trench at 3 AM and thought i'd get to a computer in the coming days. Unfortunately they sent me off to do recon for a week straight in the woods instead. If you/anyone got any questions, post and i'll get to it in the morning.
3/28/13 4:54 PM
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe

The Persian Devil - @cryogenics

I see you edited your post, i'm sorry I didn't respond you in time. I read your post as I was laying in a DIY trench at 3 AM and thought i'd get to a computer in the coming days. Unfortunately they sent me off to do recon for a week straight in the woods instead. If you/anyone got any questions, post and i'll get to it in the morning.

? Phone Post
3/28/13 5:05 PM
MarsMan
326 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Persian Devil - @cryogenics

TPD is having all the fun :)

3/28/13 5:36 PM
The Persian Devil

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
The Persian Devil - @cryogenics

? Phone Post
lol I wish. Phone Post
3/28/13 5:43 PM
The Persian Devil

MarsMan -
The Persian Devil - @cryogenics

TPD is having all the fun :)

I got to do some fun stuff last week. Last couple of days have been pretty tough, at least it stopped snowing/raining...I can almost think straight ;) Phone Post
4/3/13 11:38 AM
iqwrestler
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alright persian, bitches be crazy. I'm a sophomore in college and she's a freshy. We met and mingled a bit at a couple parties and when I hadn't seen her in a while I got her number from her online. I set up a first date and I was just getting her comfort up. We cuddled watched a movie and then I kissed her goodnight, all good. I tell her I want to see her again soon a couple days after and she says "I'd like that :)" Then I think I screwed up a little by giving her an option of either seeing me friday at my place or a party Saturday. She says its up to me so I tell her "well your definitely welcome to come chill friday. I'm going out thurs and sat so I'll probably just be hanging out that night" Then she stops responding. If I had to guess I think I should have told her what to do a little more and not give her any power right? How should I proceed with this shit? It's only been a day.
4/4/13 7:06 PM
cryogenics

Basically, I went and hung out with a female coworker 1 on 1. I've been tempted to hit it but I decided not to at the last mnute. I still went and hung out but did not make a move. She was surprised but is fine with just being friends. That is fine by me as she is a cool chick anyway. Maybe she will set me up with a friend later who knows. I have never really had a female "friend" before. Phone Post
4/6/13 9:23 AM
The Persian Devil

iqwrestler - Alright persian, bitches be crazy. I'm a sophomore in college and she's a freshy. We met and mingled a bit at a couple parties and when I hadn't seen her in a while I got her number from her online. I set up a first date and I was just getting her comfort up. We cuddled watched a movie and then I kissed her goodnight, all good. I tell her I want to see her again soon a couple days after and she says "I'd like that :)" Then I think I screwed up a little by giving her an option of either seeing me friday at my place or a party Saturday. She says its up to me so I tell her "well your definitely welcome to come chill friday. I'm going out thurs and sat so I'll probably just be hanging out that night" Then she stops responding. If I had to guess I think I should have told her what to do a little more and not give her any power right? How should I proceed with this shit? It's only been a day.

When you said "I'm going out thurs and sat so I'll probably just be hanging out that night" you made it sound like she is insignificant and the only reason you asked her to come over is because you have nothing better to do that evening.

She wants to feel a little bit more special than that. Right now, skip texting and give her a call and ask when she is free to watch a movie and hang out. If she doesn't answer, do not call her again. If she answers and blows you off, she has one more shot at you. If she accepts the offer, make it interesting with some drinks/snacks before and after the movie.
4/6/13 9:25 AM
The Persian Devil

cryogenics -  Basically, I went and hung out with a female coworker 1 on 1. I've been tempted to hit it but I decided not to at the last mnute. I still went and hung out but did not make a move. She was surprised but is fine with just being friends. That is fine by me as she is a cool chick anyway. Maybe she will set me up with a friend later who knows. I have never really had a female "friend" before. Phone Post

Good call. It's actually a good thing to have a attractive female friend, especially when other women see you with her. And like you said she might even hook you up.
4/6/13 9:27 AM
The Persian Devil

BTW i'm shipping out today so I probably won't be able to answer until next weekend, keep the questions coming until then and buona fortuna!
4/17/13 7:05 PM
in_different
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt
5/28/13 6:46 PM
TSMontana
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt so it stays achieved
6/2/13 6:16 PM
tycoon
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Persian Devil - 
tycoon - 
The Persian Devil - @tycoon

Obviously she was way, way out of line. You were completely justified in your behavior. By the way that she reacted when you said it was over between you two, and the fact that she refused to delete the video - I am 100% convinced that she is power tripping. She enjoys having power over you, and enjoys seeing you threaten her with breaking up since she does not give a shit about you emotionally.
You need to realize that this woman is not emotionally invested in you in the same way you are to her. She knows that having those videos gives her additional power over your behavior and knows that if shit hits the fan one day, she can use those against you (possibly forwarding them to the wrong people).

You need to understand that she is power tripping much like an unruly child, and you need to stop treating her like she has any worth. This is one of those few cases that I would advise you to take revenge. A good old fashioned vendetta to put her ass back in line.

This is what I would do to take the power out of her hands and into mine, step by step;

1. Realize that she doesn't have the feelings you have. Simply put, she is taking advantage of your emotions and your persona. The common reaction to this is anger, feel free to put on your favorite Sepultura song before moving to step two.

2. Calm down.

3. Buy this: http://www.spyville.com/button-camera.html and install in a short sleeve polo or similar hidden camera for the bedroom.

4. Take contact like you have done in the past to say you are sorry and want to take her out to dinner. Make sure she drinks like a mule.

5. Take one, cameras rolling, have sex.

The next morning, you will have changed. You now do not give a single fuck about her, it or them. Dump her and go on with your life. If that footage of you ever shows up anywhere, her ass will show up in a theater near you, on IMAX.

Hey bro, so it's coming up to 3 weeks now of no contact. you think I should just maintain no contact and wait for her to contact me first?

BTW- I saw a pic of her going clubbing having fun on her friend's facebook wall. not sure why but that kinda bothered me.

My friend,

I truly find it amazing that you are keeping count on how many weeks there has been. It bothered you because she is still worth something to you, this is an illusion.

Try to think out of the box, take her out of the equation and go live your life. Go out and have fun everyday, in some manner. When you achieve the mindset, the women will follow. It's like a damn aura.

Wake up tomorrow, go take a swim or hit the gym, take a walk, sit somewhere with plenty of beautiful women and read a book, be completely comfortable. Make eye contact with people, smile, all these things will start to develop you as a person. And when you surround yourself with beautiful women in everyday settings, it just blows any ex girlfriends out of your mind like a blunderbuss. Also this makes you comfortable for future dates.

A few weeks ago, I saw a pic of my ex with her best guy friend in Hawaii in their swimsuits sharing a drink together on vacation (she flew over there to hang out with him and his friends there). I took this as she hooked up with him after our breakup. The next day I texted her "Honestly, breaking up was probably the best thing we did. It helped put things into perspective and I'm glad we did. I'm a lot happier now and I'm sure you are too. Since you are with someone else now I have the closure I was looking for."

She then calls me 5 minutes later from Hawaii but I don't pick up. She texts me "I'm not with anyone. and if you're happier that's great. Didn't realize yo were miserable with me. anyway give me a call when you can"

I call an hour later and when we talk she asks if I'm really happier now, and I say I am. This seems to shaken her voice a little bit. I ask if she is happier too and she couldn't give me an answer. She asked if we can meet up and talk when she's back from Hawaii. I suggest we can talk and meet up at my place. She asks for more neutral place in middle, I say no. Then we determine a place near my area. Day comes but she asks to reschedule, so we reschedule for another day.

Here's where it gets interesting, I suggested we meet up at BJ's bar and grill in my area. When we meet up she's acting totally nonchalant. We get more drinks. I ask what she wanted to talk about. She said she just wanted to hangout. I mentioned about the girl I was seeing and that she wanted to get into a relationship with me, but I told the girl it's too soon and I still have feelings for my ex." my ex said she wanted to talk about something before, but not anymore. After drinks we decide it's time to go, but asks if I want to smoke a little outside. While we were hanging outside, she was just standing there so I said her name and pulled her to me in to a hug. We hugged for a long time and I told her I missed her. I locked eye contact and kissed her on the lip, then she kissed me back and next thing you know she's giving me tongue action and we do this for 15 minutes. I pull away and say we should go. I walk her to her car and she opens the passenger door and sits in the seat. I sit beside her inside and we start making out again for 30 minutes. I try to crawl my hand up her shirt to pull off her bra but she pulls my hand away and we continue kissing. then I do it again but this time force it quickly and start sucking on her tits and she is moaning. I try to get to 3rd base but she resists, I suggest she can spend the night if she's tired/buzzed (it's 12:30am on workday, and it's hour drive home for her). she declines. I give her one last kiss and tell her I love her and text me when she gets back home. When she gets home she texts me back and next morning I text her "good to hear she got home back safe"

And that's it, this was 2 weeks ago and I haven't heard from her since and I haven't contacted her either. Do you think I should continue waiting for her to initiate contact or just call her? Why do you think she hasn't contacted me yet?
6/3/13 11:20 AM
MarsMan
326 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/03/13 11:23 AM
tycoon - 

And that's it, this was 2 weeks ago and I haven't heard from her since and I haven't contacted her either. Do you think I should continue waiting for her to initiate contact or just call her? Why do you think she hasn't contacted me yet?

My take on it:

She just wanted to check if she still had any control over you.

Obviously she did, got her self-steem boost, realized you were still just a puppet and moved on.

6/3/13 12:32 PM
Juggaloey
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MarsMan -
tycoon - 

My take on it:

She just wanted to check if she still had any control over you.

Obviously she did, got her self-steem boost, realized you were still just a puppet and moved on.

This man knows what he's talking about. Best thing you can do is forget about her. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.