UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Give me your women problems

6/4/13 3:16 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Persian Devil
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I posted a very long response to the above yesterday and it didnt post for some reason. I'll give my take on it as soon as possible Phone Post
6/4/13 3:59 AM
tycoon
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was gonna give her a call tonight to see her reaction...If she picks up I'm gonna ask if she's busy Friday night to hangout. Or do you think I should keep waiting and not call
6/4/13 6:07 AM
Chadderz
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm just hear to give the man a quick VTFU and I'll be around if I have any questions!
6/4/13 7:07 AM
The Persian Devil
152 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tycoon - I was gonna give her a call tonight to see her reaction...If she picks up I'm gonna ask if she's busy Friday night to hangout. Or do you think I should keep waiting and not call
Definately do not call. She is manipulating you for a self confidence boost.
If she calls, tell her you have a date and dont give any other info or discuss anything whatsoever. Never let a anyone treat you like that. Phone Post
6/4/13 10:43 AM
tycoon
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok I won't call. What's your take on what happened? Phone Post
6/4/13 10:48 AM
Stickit in my mccorkhill
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How do I get my wife to stop checking my emails and Facebook messages without changing my password or getting rid of either Phone Post 3.0
6/4/13 2:05 PM
The Persian Devil

tycoon - Ok I won't call. What's your take on what happened? Phone Post
You showed all your cards and spilled out your heart to her. As soon as she put up that pic I would've been moving on. Also you showed her that she has more worth than you. Move on and focus on yourself for a good while from now on. It's time for you to toughen up emotionally. Phone Post
6/4/13 2:08 PM
The Persian Devil

Stickit in my mccorkhill - How do I get my wife to stop checking my emails and Facebook messages without changing my password or getting rid of either Phone Post 3.0
I set boundaries for personal space at the beginning of the relationship. You could change your password and let her know you need personal space. She will think you're cheating but I wouldnt have it any other way, i'd go insane if my woman was reading personal messages between me and family/friends. Phone Post
6/5/13 1:22 AM
gusto
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tycoon -  Ok I won't call. What's your take on what happened? Phone Post

fren, you trolling?

you still treating her like the prize. it is OVER
6/19/13 8:39 PM
john joe
394 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighters Only, web/editorial
awesome thread

mine:

usually i can read when things are going the way i want or not. This one chick, i cant read at all. Or maybe i'm clouded coz i want to fuck this bitch so bad

a few years ago she adds me on FB, she's a UFC fan and goes to all the shows in UK and Europe (we're all from the UK here)

she lives like 180 miles from me; Lots of text n FB chats n stuff. She is physically hot but a lot of her banter in these things was really fuckin dull/wird, one word answers n shit, i struggled to get the vibe going sometimes. Did get tit pics (dont still have them, i know the rules but sorry :D

then i get a mrs so i basically just stopped messaging this girl;then me n the mrs fall out so i message this girl and shes going on like shes genuinely upset i stopped messaging her or whatever "Every time things are going well with a guy they just drop me, like you did"

but what i find weird then is, that doesnt seem to follow through into our further conversations. i think my tone with her is probably far too beta, im really head over heels on how she looks and im always saying how attractive she is etc, but she really doesnt seem to give a rats ass, she will just kill the convo with shitty one word joke answers or whatever

so, my girl (now ex) goes through my phone one day while im in the bath, xmas 2011, goes nuts about this girl and texts her, "dont text me any more" etc. So me n this girl lose touch coz im like that, you dont text me i dont text you, i just thought she had gone weird n i thought, fck it

UFC Sweden show earlier this year i see her n she's like, "it really upset me that you cut me off again" so i was like eh? Explained the situation, its all cool, she gives me her new number says call me etc. Cool.

Then, next night, i'm in the bar and she's all over some guy n they go off together. She totally blanks me when she sees me... okayyy. Whatever, i'm on this italian bit anyway but still, odd behavior

i get back to uk, dnt follow up, until yesterday i messaged her. Straight away she's like, "only took you three months to contact me like you said u would"

then we get into this convo but, i dunno, she's hard work man, its hard to get any flirting or anything going with her. One thing stuck out, she said something about when i saw her in the bar and i replied with something about "your fine ass" etc and she says, "Youre too easy" - and i thought, ahhhh

i think this girl just likes the attention and likes guys chasing her; shes only young and shes defo got a lot of guys all over her. I dont give a shit about any of that and im not looking to wife it, i just want to fuck this girl so bad it drives me nuts. If this was viking days i'd have slaughtered her village and carried her off by now

tl, dr: she totally loses interest in any flirt/sex/complimentary convo, but seems genuinely upset when i hit her up after long periods of not messaging her at all. She's def got a lot of guys messaging her n shit, i can tell.

and like today, i deliberately went, "im switching facebook off now but here's my new number if you miss me too much.2 Within 20 mins she messages me but its daft shit, this playground banter thing. "you are" "no you are" "nahhhhh" *silence*

so, if i stop shes upset. If i cut off, she will follow. If i compliment she doesnt pay back, flirt she doesnt flirt back ( i think possibly can't.. lol) ... wtf

i think, she's sent tit pics in the past and dropped one or two comments about liking me - albeit ages ago - so, there has to be a way for me to get what i want here. But i am just absolutely flummoxed as to what the fuck route is supposed to used.

or, am i sad puppy on a string here and in need of a kick in the bollocks?

it drives me fucking nuts because i swear there is no girl i am ever like this with, usually i am a cunt and its me getting chased round town
6/20/13 3:33 AM
Skeletor68
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol, ttt for John Joe. You must be lookin at her like a bull in the opposite field for the last year.

6/20/13 3:52 AM
FatFrenchFry
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why is it when I try and give a girl the hint I'm not keen on hooking up again (I.e. being a fuckhead to them) they become stalkeresque? And the girls I'm keen on going for something serious with lose interest?
Your wisdom...
Share it Phone Post 3.0
6/20/13 4:11 AM
in_different
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FatFrenchFry - Why is it when I try and give a girl the hint I'm not keen on hooking up again (I.e. being a fuckhead to them) they become stalkeresque? And the girls I'm keen on going for something serious with lose interest?
Your wisdom...
Share it Phone Post 3.0

You should read the thread, it's covered pretty extensively
6/20/13 4:15 AM
The Persian Devil

Will get back to you after work john joe. Phone Post
6/20/13 5:27 AM
john joe
394 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 06/20/13 5:46 AM
Skeletor68 - 

Lol, ttt for John Joe. You must be lookin at her like a bull in the opposite field for the last year.

lol this is it, i cant figure how to get over the fence and bum the heiffer

its like a mad rubix cube with massive tits that i cant figure out; my A- and B-Games have flatlined (not that i am some top player or PUA but usually you can either flatter or ignore them into bed, you know what i mean?)

@PersianDevil - lol cheers, i await with interest.

sent you a bbm transcript to show you the level of daftness im dealing with here

actually im starting to think the nature of my responses is sort of irrelevant; by responding to this crap at all or getting involved in these abstract spinoffs, im just playing it her way and ticking the 'will respond' box

WOMEN, AAAAARGH
6/20/13 5:57 AM
hingeunhinged
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Skeletor68 -

Lol! Phone Post
6/20/13 7:29 AM
Darth_Vladar
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

john joe -
Skeletor68 - 

lol this is it, i cant figure how to get over the fence and bum the heiffer

its like a mad rubix cube with massive tits that i cant figure out; my A- and B-Games have flatlined (not that i am some top player or PUA but usually you can either flatter or ignore them into bed, you know what i mean?)

@PersianDevil - lol cheers, i await with interest.

sent you a bbm transcript to show you the level of daftness im dealing with here

actually im starting to think the nature of my responses is sort of irrelevant; by responding to this crap at all or getting involved in these abstract spinoffs, im just playing it her way and ticking the 'will respond' box

WOMEN, AAAAARGH
She seems like a real needy nutjob! You know what that means.. great in the sack! Phone Post 3.0
6/20/13 10:04 AM
john joe

^ exactly. I need literally 20 minutes of this girls time, after that its out of my system and i can move on. But the current pressing urge for penile-vagina interaction is doing my head in haha
6/20/13 10:18 AM
Darth_Vladar
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

john joe - ^ exactly. I need literally 20 minutes of this girls time, after that its out of my system and i can move on. But the current pressing urge for penile-vagina interaction is doing my head in haha
I have faith in you, you shall conquer this vagina for the greater good. Phone Post 3.0
6/20/13 6:09 PM
FatFrenchFry
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in_different -
FatFrenchFry - Why is it when I try and give a girl the hint I'm not keen on hooking up again (I.e. being a fuckhead to them) they become stalkeresque? And the girls I'm keen on going for something serious with lose interest?
Your wisdom...
Share it Phone Post 3.0

You should read the thread, it's covered pretty extensively
I'll change that post to 'sub' then.
At page 4, and already learning. Phone Post 3.0
6/20/13 7:29 PM
jefft73
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PD, I'm an extremely slow learner but I may be starting to understand a bit. I hung out with a girl who is very flirty (with everyone, not just me and not in a sloppy gross way either). We ended up going to a movie and at the last half hour she held onto my arm and we cuddled a bit. When it was over we went to get a drink and she talked a bunch about her bf and mentioned problems with him. I kept a poker face basically. She texted and said she had fun and I said we should do it again.

Well she didn't reply so I didn't pursue it and didn't contact her. Today she texted me saying she hopes I'm smiling and she's thinking about me today. I said "I am now" yeah yeah I probably overplayed my hand there I don't know. But we made plans to go out tomorrow. Any advice considering she has a bf? I don't want to be an asshole but I don't respect this guy too much. He's sort of a no job having druggie and everyone asks why she is with him. (I could go into my theory but I don't know if it matters) Phone Post
6/20/13 7:36 PM
john joe

Darth_Vladar - 
john joe - ^ exactly. I need literally 20 minutes of this girls time, after that its out of my system and i can move on. But the current pressing urge for penile-vagina interaction is doing my head in haha
I have faith in you, you shall conquer this vagina for the greater good. Phone Post 3.0

i intend for her to be the first recorded Death by Pork Soldier. But can it be done?

we chatted away all day today via bbm but its just bulllllshit
6/25/13 10:42 AM
john joe

is this thread dead? have i killed it?
6/25/13 11:31 AM
Darth_Vladar

Okay, I am meeting up with my ex. We are on good terms, we split up, but not really in the conventional sense. It was a mutual thing as strange as this sounds, as it was not a practical thing to be doing at the time with her quite a distance away from me, and I didn't want to be travelling everywhere to keep it up.

So we decided to sack it in for a while in regards to the intesity of the relationship, see each other when we are close by and resume when it is easier, if we even decide to. (We are quite an odd pair).

I am not too bothered with meeting up with her and have been getting my kicks elsewhere since we decided to do this. However I am not doing anything more exciting and she is super keen to see me, so I have agreed we will do something, probably go to eat and see a film, bring her back to mine.. Is this a bad move?

I am unsure of what I am looking for here, I will most likely aim to nail her and send her home until we meet again in the following week. We are close by again so it is a 'lets meet up' kind of thing, and I fear from how keen she is, that she is after something more again.

How do I play this almighty PD?
6/25/13 11:32 AM
john joe

Edited: 06/25/13 11:35 AM
Jockey - 
john joe - 
Darth_Vladar - 

i intend for her to be the first recorded Death by Pork Soldier. But can it be done?

we chatted away all day today via bbm but its just bulllllshit

Man you're her platonic friend, her little brother, you're no threat to her whatsoever.

You've put her on a pedestal and she no longer finds you desirable, and rightly so.

no threat eh?

next time we cross paths i will TKO her with leg kicks

nah youre right, i knew that really, just wanted confirmation. She just short-circuited me early on and i never recovered game

oh well; few irons in the fire right now

i will take them out when they are ready, and do some ironing

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.