UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Give me your women problems

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

7/21/13 10:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RogansRoachClips
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Persian Devil -
RaepChoke - 
The Persian Devil -  It's perfectly normal. We as men are hard wired to reproduce as much as possible, nature didn't expect us to marry/make promises.

It's when we find the one who satisfies all of our needs and we can establish a deep emotional connection with that makes us stay.

Guys like you and me, we need to explore the personalities of the ladies we bang if we suspect they are worthy. Instead of just plowing on and forgetting.

I understand, I am glad to see someone with advice who has experience and knows what I am talking about.

Would you say it's an "animalistic" urge? Something that has stuck with us since before basic knowledge? Why are we different from guys whos get married and have kids at say 21? What makes us different from that? I have no urge to get married or have kids yet. and yet others younger then us STRIVE for that,
Weak minded? close minded? I feel I am in need of companionship, but not marriage or kids is not an option I am willing to do. I could live the life I am living now with a "girlfriend", like the one I previously posted about that had a bf and moved away, I know and feel that wouldnt have to worry about want of variety with her, its one of a kind, and unfortunatly it didnt work out, but that was the first one in 3 years, not good odds on my part.
I guess its just a waiting game, play the cards till you find the winning hand.

I'd say that it's just part of our nature as men and who we are. That is why we are here, to reproduce.
I cant speak for all guys who got hitched/kids at a early age. But from my personal experiences of friends/people who strive for this is that;

Many of them had very strong connections with their mother/someone who took care of them and wants this to continue into adult life.
And many men simply end up with a girl that gets pregnant and does not wish to have an abortion. 

You should play the cards til you find the winning hand. Just make sure you are playing the game of life, and not the game of love. 
In Phone Post 3.0
7/21/13 11:43 PM
YHTOMIT2001
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok I got a question. Met a girl off okcupid and surprisingly she's cute, smart, and has a good personality. We went out for lunch today then walked around downtown for a little while. Had a good time. I definitely want to see her again, should I call tomorrow or wait another day? Take her out to dinner or invite her over for a movie? I would take her out for drinks but I can't drink bc I gotta fight in a couple of weeks. Phone Post 3.0
7/22/13 6:15 AM
The Persian Devil
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I haven't forgotten you guys, i'll be on tonight Phone Post
7/22/13 6:29 AM
chooy721
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In that case I'd like to give and update. I ended up hanging out with this gal. Had a great time with her over the previous weekend. Got physical, very intimate again. During one intimate session she mentions that she has been talking with someone. I ignore the comment and we go at it again.

She is into it for sure and then the following week she answers texts but not phone calls. Granted I only contact her a couple of times via text with a couple of phone calls (not answered). She is playing the cold game so I stop all contact from Thursday of last week until maybe today or tomorrow (the following Monday or Tuesday).

I think I am playing it smart. What say you, guru?
7/22/13 6:44 AM
Sippi Boy
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post 3.0
7/22/13 6:49 PM
sanguine cynic
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Update on my situation.

The girl came up to visit me. Didn't bring the guy. She stayed at my place. I asked about the guy, she said it was a friend of hers that she has known for years but they have hooked up a few times...I think recently.

She just got out of a bad relationship a couple weeks ago.(the 'complicated friend' she was hooking up was apparently a friend of her ex boyfriend.) Revenge perhaps?

Despite driving 3.5 hours to stay with me for a single night. She wouldn't fuck, only played around a little. Said she was too damaged right now to be intimate with anyone. I had a raging hard on so after trying multiple times and getting rejected I ended up just jerking off as she posed and watched LOL...
7/23/13 4:02 AM
Skeletor68
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sanguine cynic - Update on my situation.

The girl came up to visit me. Didn't bring the guy. She stayed at my place. I asked about the guy, she said it was a friend of hers that she has known for years but they have hooked up a few times...I think recently.

She just got out of a bad relationship a couple weeks ago.(the 'complicated friend' she was hooking up was apparently a friend of her ex boyfriend.) Revenge perhaps?

Despite driving 3.5 hours to stay with me for a single night. She wouldn't fuck, only played around a little. Said she was too damaged right now to be intimate with anyone. I had a raging hard on so after trying multiple times and getting rejected I ended up just jerking off as she posed and watched LOL...

Haha, what a man.

7/23/13 3:50 PM
The Persian Devil
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MrAwesome - Great thread!

Give a list of ways to bust a chic's ego. There were some good examples throughout the thread but more on this and when to really pour it on and when to back off.

It's easier if you give a specific situation. It is actually more about your body language and demeanor than anything.

You also have to adjust depending on how big her ego is, you don't want to seem like a huge asshole just because she displayed a bit of confidence. If she is acting like a bitch it's a different ballgame though.
7/23/13 3:54 PM
The Persian Devil

MindBottling - PD,

So I met this girl at my sisters wedding reception about 3 weeks ago. We hit it off great and got her number. We hung out a week later and had a pretty good time.

So lately we haven't talked much which is confusing but she's invited me out a couple of times when she's been out with friends. So I'm assuming that is interest being shown. We text every few days I guess but there hasn't been much going on as of late. I saw her on Saturday and we talked for a little bit. Had a drink together and that was that.

Not used to things progressing so slow but how should I play this? Should I text her a little more or just lay back and wait on a text or phone call from her. Or should I make the next move and invite her out on the weekend and see what happens?

Any info is appreciated man. Thanks! Phone Post 3.0

If she only invites you out when she is with friends, there is a chance that she is only using you to show her friends she is "seeing someone". Girls do this so they don't look alone/like a loser.

Wait a couple of days and see if she shows interest. If she doesn't, go full player mode on her and try to close the deal fast. If that fails drop her and move on, she's wasting your time.
7/23/13 4:00 PM
The Persian Devil

YHTOMIT2001 - Ok I got a question. Met a girl off okcupid and surprisingly she's cute, smart, and has a good personality. We went out for lunch today then walked around downtown for a little while. Had a good time. I definitely want to see her again, should I call tomorrow or wait another day? Take her out to dinner or invite her over for a movie? I would take her out for drinks but I can't drink bc I gotta fight in a couple of weeks. Phone Post 3.0

You should text her the following day with something like "Nice seeing you yesterday!". Then wait one or two days and give her a call and set up the next date.

What you do during the date depends, does she seem serious or just playing around? I always try to ask questions that will give me the answer to this question during the first date. Then I know where to go from there.

Take her out and play some pool or do something out of the ordinary, rent a kayak maybe. After you can invite her over to your place, she will probably decline and that's fine because you will bang her in the next 2-3 days.

Also, tell her to accept your fighter life
7/23/13 4:04 PM
The Persian Devil

chooy721 - In that case I'd like to give and update. I ended up hanging out with this gal. Had a great time with her over the previous weekend. Got physical, very intimate again. During one intimate session she mentions that she has been talking with someone. I ignore the comment and we go at it again.

She is into it for sure and then the following week she answers texts but not phone calls. Granted I only contact her a couple of times via text with a couple of phone calls (not answered). She is playing the cold game so I stop all contact from Thursday of last week until maybe today or tomorrow (the following Monday or Tuesday).

I think I am playing it smart. What say you, guru?

Do not contact her again, ignore all text messages. Wait and let the situation balance out, then call her and be direct: "Hello? Yeah hi, come over to my place, we're drinking wine". That's it, be direct and bold, then bang her. The trick is waiting for the right time to strike.

Do not get entangled into a hot/cold back and forth thing, it takes too much time, energy and can be a headache. And usually it ends with you not getting the chick.
7/23/13 4:06 PM
The Persian Devil

sanguine cynic - Update on my situation.

I laughed so hard at the last part, bravo my man.

P.S Drop this drama queen where you found her.
7/23/13 8:07 PM
chooy721

thanks PD. I'll heed your words. I'm making plans to meet other chicks. Thanks dude
7/23/13 11:39 PM
YHTOMIT2001
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Persian Devil - 
YHTOMIT2001 - Ok I got a question. Met a girl off okcupid and surprisingly she's cute, smart, and has a good personality. We went out for lunch today then walked around downtown for a little while. Had a good time. I definitely want to see her again, should I call tomorrow or wait another day? Take her out to dinner or invite her over for a movie? I would take her out for drinks but I can't drink bc I gotta fight in a couple of weeks. Phone Post 3.0

You should text her the following day with something like "Nice seeing you yesterday!". Then wait one or two days and give her a call and set up the next date.

What you do during the date depends, does she seem serious or just playing around? I always try to ask questions that will give me the answer to this question during the first date. Then I know where to go from there.

Take her out and play some pool or do something out of the ordinary, rent a kayak maybe. After you can invite her over to your place, she will probably decline and that's fine because you will bang her in the next 2-3 days.

Also, tell her to accept your fighter life

Thanks. I talked to her today, we're gonna hang out friday night and i'm gonna try and get her back to my place. Sadly most girls i date dont accept my fighter lifestyle, but hopefully this one will haha

7/28/13 8:47 PM
ValeTudo020
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TPD, my Lothaio-ic ways have caught with me. I've been having fun on OKCupid. Chatting up some girls, setting up some dates. Anyway, I start chatting up this girl. She's a hotty. Lives near my hometown (about 10 miles from my current location). I talk with her and she's like "I just moved here from Florida" yada yada. So, I move in for the name. I get the first name, kinda common so I just throw that shit on Facebook search to see if anything pops up and her ass is the first result that comes up. We have 20+ mutual friends. Turns out, I now remember her. We went to Middle School together and I recall hanging out a few times in High School (including Senior Week, she would visit girls I was friends with).

My question is what's the play? I have an uncommon first name and I was popular in high school but she hasn't acknowledge the fact we are acquaintances. I think I should string her along then steer the conversation to a "we all know the same people" conversation on a date.
7/29/13 2:52 PM
MarsMan
662 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ValeTudo020 - 
My question is what's the play? I have an uncommon first name and I was popular in high school but she hasn't acknowledge the fact we are acquaintances. I think I should string her along then steer the conversation to a "we all know the same people" conversation on a date.

Why would you do that?

7/29/13 3:33 PM
ValeTudo020
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MarsMan -
ValeTudo020 - 

Why would you do that?

That's why I'm asking. It could be a delicate situation. I could come of as super creepy either way. What's the right play? I think continuing like nothing is different and letting her come to the conclusion is the right way. Phone Post 3.0
7/29/13 3:53 PM
MarsMan
662 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ValeTudo020 - 
MarsMan -
ValeTudo020 - 

Why would you do that?

That's why I'm asking. It could be a delicate situation. I could come of as super creepy either way. What's the right play? I think continuing like nothing is different and letting her come to the conclusion is the right way. Phone Post 3.0

I would act like I don't remember her at all.

If she asks about your common friends or your HS times, just say you thought you vaguely knew her but weren't sure about it.

7/29/13 4:08 PM
ValeTudo020

MarsMan -
ValeTudo020 - 
MarsMan -
ValeTudo020 - 

Why would you do that?

I would act like I don't remember her at all.

If she asks about your common friends or your HS times, just say you thought you vaguely knew her but weren't sure about it.

Thanks. That was the exact plan I was going to use. If I never used Facebook, I wouldn't have known who she was. I kinda screwed myself by being too nosey. Phone Post 3.0
7/29/13 8:33 PM
HULC
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Definitely subbing.
7/30/13 12:16 AM
ajl416az

Edited: 07/30/13 12:27 AM
need advice from this glorious thread. trying to close but i suck at it

background:
met this girl at a concert, we danced, I got her number, we texted back and forth awhile but didn't see her for over a month (we made plans to meet at this rave in Vegas that was a few weeks after we met, didn't work out because cell phones don't work with 200K+ people around)

so the next time I actually saw her was when I talked her into meeting me at a show a couple weeks after the rave, and we danced/made out/felt her up a little

I've been texting every now and then to do something but it hasn't worked out for the last couple weeks (sometimes my shit, sometimes hers)

then like a week and a half later I actually randomly saw her with some dude at another show when she was saying hi to a mutual friend I was there with, I just said what's up and went back to talking with my friends

so like a week later I texted her to see if she wanted to do something and yesterday, we went on an actual date, (go karts and dinner)

I thought it went alright but when i dropped her off I wasn't getting any kind of vibe from her, so I just kissed her on the cheek and said that we should hang out again, she seemed down to do something after I get back (going out of town this weekend)

have i failed already? wat do, PD?
7/30/13 9:02 AM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

In Phone Post 3.0
8/1/13 5:12 PM
3rdLion
235 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt and my own problem (i'll try keep it short)

-hooked up with a girl in a club that i went to school with

-she's was texting me a lot wanting to meet up and i said i would call her to arrange something, i said this on two separate occasions

-i ended up fucking some other lass for 3-4 weeks so i forgot about her and never called

-i saw her out last week and she said hi and kept looking over a lot so i may still be good to go if she's not pissed off

what do i do/say now that i want to get on it?
8/2/13 7:28 AM
Darth_Vladar
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok PD, I am back.

This past month, a friend of mine was out in London with some of his sports team.. They met a group of American girls who were over for their studies/visit, they done good work and befriended them. A week later, they come out with us and I immediately hit it off with one of them (she was hot as fuck) and after a rowdy night out with us all the whole group went back to his house and I proceeded to spend the rest of the early hours with my new American friend. It was quite bizarre and we got on like a house on fire, so we agreed to see each other some more whilst they are here.

Saw her many more times, we had a few nice romantic little dates in some posh restaurants both in London and where I live, we sealed the deal more times and even went on a few double dates with my friend who fancied her friend.

Suffice to say this girl is fucking brilliant, and I have no idea what has happened because we ended up like a god damn couple, literally contact was not broke, very strange situation for me!

Well now they have all gone home and I have no shame in admitting I do miss this girl a lot. The departing day was quite an emotional experience, seemingly more for her than me and it took me by surprise at how it got her. We have spoke since, we have even discussed both of us having a holiday in the other ones end of the woods...!

Now I am in a predicament, I have no issue taking a holiday conveniently where this girl is or her doing the same.

But... I have a feeling this could get silly, I won't be pursuing some notebook style romance and move out there or her here, but that is just my opinion on it. It was awesome while it lasted but it can't really progress. Is it even worth taking up the offer of holidays and further complicating things?

How to I play this and not come off as a total cock considering the events, because I would actually like to stay friends with this chick. I have definitely lost my mind.
8/2/13 7:32 AM
TSMontana
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Darth_Vladar - Ok PD, I am back.

This past month, a friend of mine was out in London with some of his sports team.. They met a group of American girls who were over for their studies/visit, they done good work and befriended them. A week later, they come out with us and I immediately hit it off with one of them (she was hot as fuck) and after a rowdy night out with us all the whole group went back to his house and I proceeded to spend the rest of the early hours with my new American friend. It was quite bizarre and we got on like a house on fire, so we agreed to see each other some more whilst they are here.

Saw her many more times, we had a few nice romantic little dates in some posh restaurants both in London and where I live, we sealed the deal more times and even went on a few double dates with my friend who fancied her friend.

Suffice to say this girl is fucking brilliant, and I have no idea what has happened because we ended up like a god damn couple, literally contact was not broke, very strange situation for me!

Well now they have all gone home and I have no shame in admitting I do miss this girl a lot. The departing day was quite an emotional experience, seemingly more for her than me and it took me by surprise at how it got her. We have spoke since, we have even discussed both of us having a holiday in the other ones end of the woods...!

Now I am in a predicament, I have no issue taking a holiday conveniently where this girl is or her doing the same.

But... I have a feeling this could get silly, I won't be pursuing some notebook style romance and move out there or her here, but that is just my opinion on it. It was awesome while it lasted but it can't really progress. Is it even worth taking up the offer of holidays and further complicating things?

How to I play this and not come off as a total cock considering the events, because I would actually like to stay friends with this chick. I have definitely lost my mind.

I'm not TPD, but you only live once. Wish I had a relationship that cool in my younger years, when I had less attachments to where I lived.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.