UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Give me your women problems

6/20/13 7:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
john joe
332 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fighters Only, web/editorial
Darth_Vladar - 
john joe - ^ exactly. I need literally 20 minutes of this girls time, after that its out of my system and i can move on. But the current pressing urge for penile-vagina interaction is doing my head in haha
I have faith in you, you shall conquer this vagina for the greater good. Phone Post 3.0

i intend for her to be the first recorded Death by Pork Soldier. But can it be done?

we chatted away all day today via bbm but its just bulllllshit
6/25/13 10:42 AM
john joe
332 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is this thread dead? have i killed it?
6/25/13 11:31 AM
Darth_Vladar
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Okay, I am meeting up with my ex. We are on good terms, we split up, but not really in the conventional sense. It was a mutual thing as strange as this sounds, as it was not a practical thing to be doing at the time with her quite a distance away from me, and I didn't want to be travelling everywhere to keep it up.

So we decided to sack it in for a while in regards to the intesity of the relationship, see each other when we are close by and resume when it is easier, if we even decide to. (We are quite an odd pair).

I am not too bothered with meeting up with her and have been getting my kicks elsewhere since we decided to do this. However I am not doing anything more exciting and she is super keen to see me, so I have agreed we will do something, probably go to eat and see a film, bring her back to mine.. Is this a bad move?

I am unsure of what I am looking for here, I will most likely aim to nail her and send her home until we meet again in the following week. We are close by again so it is a 'lets meet up' kind of thing, and I fear from how keen she is, that she is after something more again.

How do I play this almighty PD?
6/25/13 11:32 AM
john joe

Edited: 06/25/13 11:35 AM
Jockey - 
john joe - 
Darth_Vladar - 
john joe - ^ exactly. I need literally 20 minutes of this girls time, after that its out of my system and i can move on. But the current pressing urge for penile-vagina interaction is doing my head in haha
I have faith in you, you shall conquer this vagina for the greater good. Phone Post 3.0

i intend for her to be the first recorded Death by Pork Soldier. But can it be done?

we chatted away all day today via bbm but its just bulllllshit

Man you're her platonic friend, her little brother, you're no threat to her whatsoever.

You've put her on a pedestal and she no longer finds you desirable, and rightly so.

no threat eh?

next time we cross paths i will TKO her with leg kicks

nah youre right, i knew that really, just wanted confirmation. She just short-circuited me early on and i never recovered game

oh well; few irons in the fire right now

i will take them out when they are ready, and do some ironing
6/27/13 11:40 AM
jefft73
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol PD you can tell me what I should have done and Ill tell you how much I screwed it up lol. Phone Post
6/27/13 11:49 AM
myee8
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How should i approach a girl i like at work without damaging the friendship we have at work? Phone Post 3.0
6/27/13 12:58 PM
MarsMan
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

myee8 - How should i approach a girl i like at work without damaging the friendship we have at work? Phone Post 3.0

Unless you can afford to lose that job, don't.

Also, what's with the "friendship" BS? 

6/27/13 3:48 PM
The Persian Devil
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

john joe - is this thread dead? have i killed it?
Sorry man i've been extremely busy lately. I'll get down to business in the coming days, hopefully tomorrow! Phone Post
6/27/13 3:52 PM
The Persian Devil
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I read all of your posts but I dont want to give you short BS answers. I'm gonna try to get it done tomorrow. No contact with the female in question until then. Phone Post
6/28/13 10:18 AM
myee8

MarsMan -
myee8 - How should i approach a girl i like at work without damaging the friendship we have at work? Phone Post 3.0

Unless you can afford to lose that job, don't.

Also, what's with the "friendship" BS? 

Well we are good friends at work and have had many a drink at the pub on a friday. I would like to see if it can be taken further that's all, but i hope it won't affect anything at work if we break up later and i see her around at work. I would think us both are mature enough to deal with it... Phone Post 3.0
6/28/13 2:10 PM
The Persian Devil

john joe - awesome thread

mine:

usually i can read when things are going the way i want or not. This one chick, i cant read at all. Or maybe i'm clouded coz i want to fuck this bitch so bad

a few years ago she adds me on FB, she's a UFC fan and goes to all the shows in UK and Europe (we're all from the UK here)

she lives like 180 miles from me; Lots of text n FB chats n stuff. She is physically hot but a lot of her banter in these things was really fuckin dull/wird, one word answers n shit, i struggled to get the vibe going sometimes. Did get tit pics (dont still have them, i know the rules but sorry :D

then i get a mrs so i basically just stopped messaging this girl;then me n the mrs fall out so i message this girl and shes going on like shes genuinely upset i stopped messaging her or whatever "Every time things are going well with a guy they just drop me, like you did"

but what i find weird then is, that doesnt seem to follow through into our further conversations. i think my tone with her is probably far too beta, im really head over heels on how she looks and im always saying how attractive she is etc, but she really doesnt seem to give a rats ass, she will just kill the convo with shitty one word joke answers or whatever

so, my girl (now ex) goes through my phone one day while im in the bath, xmas 2011, goes nuts about this girl and texts her, "dont text me any more" etc. So me n this girl lose touch coz im like that, you dont text me i dont text you, i just thought she had gone weird n i thought, fck it

UFC Sweden show earlier this year i see her n she's like, "it really upset me that you cut me off again" so i was like eh? Explained the situation, its all cool, she gives me her new number says call me etc. Cool.

Then, next night, i'm in the bar and she's all over some guy n they go off together. She totally blanks me when she sees me... okayyy. Whatever, i'm on this italian bit anyway but still, odd behavior

i get back to uk, dnt follow up, until yesterday i messaged her. Straight away she's like, "only took you three months to contact me like you said u would"

then we get into this convo but, i dunno, she's hard work man, its hard to get any flirting or anything going with her. One thing stuck out, she said something about when i saw her in the bar and i replied with something about "your fine ass" etc and she says, "Youre too easy" - and i thought, ahhhh

i think this girl just likes the attention and likes guys chasing her; shes only young and shes defo got a lot of guys all over her. I dont give a shit about any of that and im not looking to wife it, i just want to fuck this girl so bad it drives me nuts. If this was viking days i'd have slaughtered her village and carried her off by now

tl, dr: she totally loses interest in any flirt/sex/complimentary convo, but seems genuinely upset when i hit her up after long periods of not messaging her at all. She's def got a lot of guys messaging her n shit, i can tell.

and like today, i deliberately went, "im switching facebook off now but here's my new number if you miss me too much.2 Within 20 mins she messages me but its daft shit, this playground banter thing. "you are" "no you are" "nahhhhh" *silence*

so, if i stop shes upset. If i cut off, she will follow. If i compliment she doesnt pay back, flirt she doesnt flirt back ( i think possibly can't.. lol) ... wtf

i think, she's sent tit pics in the past and dropped one or two comments about liking me - albeit ages ago - so, there has to be a way for me to get what i want here. But i am just absolutely flummoxed as to what the fuck route is supposed to used.

or, am i sad puppy on a string here and in need of a kick in the bollocks?

it drives me fucking nuts because i swear there is no girl i am ever like this with, usually i am a cunt and its me getting chased round town

You played your hand wrong directly at the beginning by complimenting her looks, being very open about wanting her etc. Major turn off. After that I believe she just liked the attention and kept you around for the compliments and feel good statements.

You should have been very hard to get with this girl right from the start, joked with her (intelligently) and you shouldn't have shown ANY signs of being sexually interested.

I think the ship has sailed on this one but as a last ditch effort, if she contacts you again for a self confidence boost, you need to take her off the high horse. Be very short in your answers, zero interest, no smileys, no BS. Also tell her you are seeing someone, if she asks who the lucky one is, tell her she works for the UFC. She seems like a young superficial girl so she will probably think you are dating one of the ring girls and lose her shit over you. If you keep being short and cold with her at that point she will be on your nuts.

As a sidenote, I was also at said UFC Sweden show. Small world.
6/28/13 2:15 PM
The Persian Devil

jefft73 -  PD, I'm an extremely slow learner but I may be starting to understand a bit. I hung out with a girl who is very flirty (with everyone, not just me and not in a sloppy gross way either). We ended up going to a movie and at the last half hour she held onto my arm and we cuddled a bit. When it was over we went to get a drink and she talked a bunch about her bf and mentioned problems with him. I kept a poker face basically. She texted and said she had fun and I said we should do it again.

Well she didn't reply so I didn't pursue it and didn't contact her. Today she texted me saying she hopes I'm smiling and she's thinking about me today. I said "I am now" yeah yeah I probably overplayed my hand there I don't know. But we made plans to go out tomorrow. Any advice considering she has a bf? I don't want to be an asshole but I don't respect this guy too much. He's sort of a no job having druggie and everyone asks why she is with him. (I could go into my theory but I don't know if it matters) Phone Post

Classic mistake. Why are you trying to hook up with a girl who has a waste-of-oxygen BF?

First of all, her choice when it comes to men should tell you a lot about her. Like minded people attract each other.

Other than that, she is playing you hard. You have basically accepted to become her horny lapdog who will jump when told to.

If you try to hook up a girl who has a BF next time, tell her right from the start that you also have a GF. That will give you some worth and you won't seem desperate. Personally, I don't waste my time on women who have bf's. Too much work, too much fish in the sea.
6/28/13 2:19 PM
The Persian Devil

Darth_Vladar - Okay, I am meeting up with my ex. We are on good terms, we split up, but not really in the conventional sense. It was a mutual thing as strange as this sounds, as it was not a practical thing to be doing at the time with her quite a distance away from me, and I didn't want to be travelling everywhere to keep it up.

So we decided to sack it in for a while in regards to the intesity of the relationship, see each other when we are close by and resume when it is easier, if we even decide to. (We are quite an odd pair).

I am not too bothered with meeting up with her and have been getting my kicks elsewhere since we decided to do this. However I am not doing anything more exciting and she is super keen to see me, so I have agreed we will do something, probably go to eat and see a film, bring her back to mine.. Is this a bad move?

I am unsure of what I am looking for here, I will most likely aim to nail her and send her home until we meet again in the following week. We are close by again so it is a 'lets meet up' kind of thing, and I fear from how keen she is, that she is after something more again.

How do I play this almighty PD?

Depends on what you are trying to get out of the relationship, you should decide on that first. If you want her as a fuckbuddy, go ahead and see her now and then and nail her. Don't get emotional when Jésus is calling her at 3 AM.

If you want her as a GF, stop playing it luke warm and go for broke. When it comes to love, it either blossoms quickly or it dies slowly. As of right now, it's either dying slowly or turning into a superficial bang buddy thing.

Make up your mind and make it happen.
6/28/13 2:27 PM
john joe

The Persian Devil - 
john joe - awesome thread

mine:

usually i can read when things are going the way i want or not. This one chick, i cant read at all. Or maybe i'm clouded coz i want to fuck this bitch so bad

a few years ago she adds me on FB, she's a UFC fan and goes to all the shows in UK and Europe (we're all from the UK here)

she lives like 180 miles from me; Lots of text n FB chats n stuff. She is physically hot but a lot of her banter in these things was really fuckin dull/wird, one word answers n shit, i struggled to get the vibe going sometimes. Did get tit pics (dont still have them, i know the rules but sorry :D

then i get a mrs so i basically just stopped messaging this girl;then me n the mrs fall out so i message this girl and shes going on like shes genuinely upset i stopped messaging her or whatever "Every time things are going well with a guy they just drop me, like you did"

but what i find weird then is, that doesnt seem to follow through into our further conversations. i think my tone with her is probably far too beta, im really head over heels on how she looks and im always saying how attractive she is etc, but she really doesnt seem to give a rats ass, she will just kill the convo with shitty one word joke answers or whatever

so, my girl (now ex) goes through my phone one day while im in the bath, xmas 2011, goes nuts about this girl and texts her, "dont text me any more" etc. So me n this girl lose touch coz im like that, you dont text me i dont text you, i just thought she had gone weird n i thought, fck it

UFC Sweden show earlier this year i see her n she's like, "it really upset me that you cut me off again" so i was like eh? Explained the situation, its all cool, she gives me her new number says call me etc. Cool.

Then, next night, i'm in the bar and she's all over some guy n they go off together. She totally blanks me when she sees me... okayyy. Whatever, i'm on this italian bit anyway but still, odd behavior

i get back to uk, dnt follow up, until yesterday i messaged her. Straight away she's like, "only took you three months to contact me like you said u would"

then we get into this convo but, i dunno, she's hard work man, its hard to get any flirting or anything going with her. One thing stuck out, she said something about when i saw her in the bar and i replied with something about "your fine ass" etc and she says, "Youre too easy" - and i thought, ahhhh

i think this girl just likes the attention and likes guys chasing her; shes only young and shes defo got a lot of guys all over her. I dont give a shit about any of that and im not looking to wife it, i just want to fuck this girl so bad it drives me nuts. If this was viking days i'd have slaughtered her village and carried her off by now

tl, dr: she totally loses interest in any flirt/sex/complimentary convo, but seems genuinely upset when i hit her up after long periods of not messaging her at all. She's def got a lot of guys messaging her n shit, i can tell.

and like today, i deliberately went, "im switching facebook off now but here's my new number if you miss me too much.2 Within 20 mins she messages me but its daft shit, this playground banter thing. "you are" "no you are" "nahhhhh" *silence*

so, if i stop shes upset. If i cut off, she will follow. If i compliment she doesnt pay back, flirt she doesnt flirt back ( i think possibly can't.. lol) ... wtf

i think, she's sent tit pics in the past and dropped one or two comments about liking me - albeit ages ago - so, there has to be a way for me to get what i want here. But i am just absolutely flummoxed as to what the fuck route is supposed to used.

or, am i sad puppy on a string here and in need of a kick in the bollocks?

it drives me fucking nuts because i swear there is no girl i am ever like this with, usually i am a cunt and its me getting chased round town

You played your hand wrong directly at the beginning by complimenting her looks, being very open about wanting her etc. Major turn off. After that I believe she just liked the attention and kept you around for the compliments and feel good statements.

You should have been very hard to get with this girl right from the start, joked with her (intelligently) and you shouldn't have shown ANY signs of being sexually interested.

I think the ship has sailed on this one but as a last ditch effort, if she contacts you again for a self confidence boost, you need to take her off the high horse. Be very short in your answers, zero interest, no smileys, no BS. Also tell her you are seeing someone, if she asks who the lucky one is, tell her she works for the UFC. She seems like a young superficial girl so she will probably think you are dating one of the ring girls and lose her shit over you. If you keep being short and cold with her at that point she will be on your nuts.

As a sidenote, I was also at said UFC Sweden show. Small world.

solid advice and i think youre bang on

i actually didnt message her after last time, likes a weeks gap or whatever

then 1800 one eve this week i get

her Oi
me Hello
her Hello
me Can i help you?
her: no
me: Ok well nice hearing from you, do call again soon
her: lame

end; havent bothered responding, i think youre right, ive just been relegated to "SMS Compliment Dickhead #23" in the phonebook so i'm just gonna leave it...

....fucking hot bitch though aaarghh .....

fuckin hell that is a small world;where did you travel from? Did you go to the clarion?
6/28/13 3:26 PM
jefft73
119 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Persian Devil - 
jefft73 -  PD, I'm an extremely slow learner but I may be starting to understand a bit. I hung out with a girl who is very flirty (with everyone, not just me and not in a sloppy gross way either). We ended up going to a movie and at the last half hour she held onto my arm and we cuddled a bit. When it was over we went to get a drink and she talked a bunch about her bf and mentioned problems with him. I kept a poker face basically. She texted and said she had fun and I said we should do it again.

Well she didn't reply so I didn't pursue it and didn't contact her. Today she texted me saying she hopes I'm smiling and she's thinking about me today. I said "I am now" yeah yeah I probably overplayed my hand there I don't know. But we made plans to go out tomorrow. Any advice considering she has a bf? I don't want to be an asshole but I don't respect this guy too much. He's sort of a no job having druggie and everyone asks why she is with him. (I could go into my theory but I don't know if it matters) Phone Post

Classic mistake. Why are you trying to hook up with a girl who has a waste-of-oxygen BF?

First of all, her choice when it comes to men should tell you a lot about her. Like minded people attract each other.

Other than that, she is playing you hard. You have basically accepted to become her horny lapdog who will jump when told to.

If you try to hook up a girl who has a BF next time, tell her right from the start that you also have a GF. That will give you some worth and you won't seem desperate. Personally, I don't waste my time on women who have bf's. Too much work, too much fish in the sea.

Thanks PD - funny enough a couple days after I wrote this another chick (BF free) who seems to have her shit together contacted me and we're going out one of these next few days. I took your advice and told her we're doing something outside (at least I think that was your suggestion).

As far as the other girl's shitty BF I don't blame her completely. She was abused pretty bad by her ex and I think she's with this dude just because she knows he's harmless. Typing that out and reading it did make me wonder what the hell I was thinking though - lol. Sometimes you just need someone who will kick your ass with reality - thank you for being that dude.
7/9/13 5:03 PM
MrAwesome

Great thread!

Give a list of ways to bust a chic's ego. There were some good examples throughout the thread but more on this and when to really pour it on and when to back off.

7/10/13 2:35 AM
ima zombie
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subbed for endless knowledge Phone Post 3.0
7/10/13 5:24 AM
LyotoBundy
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ima zombie - Subbed for endless knowledge Phone Post 3.0
Lol SAME Phone Post
7/10/13 6:12 PM
chooy721

PD,

Here's the scenario. I have been talking with an old friend of mine. Someone I have known for years. We have been bantering back and forth for a while ( a couple of months - long story but we have both been traveling internationally) and finally met up. She showed a lot of interest by driving a couple of hours out of her way to meet up with me. Great night out. Got super intimate at the end. Follow up banter, made plans for the following weekend to meet up. I gave it a day to not contact her and then called (left a short message). Curious...no reply. Next day I texted her, no reply. Everything up until that point was smooth sailing. What gives?
7/10/13 9:53 PM
Chicago Bum
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subbed for more knowledge from the great PD Phone Post 3.0
7/11/13 12:02 AM
LyotoBundy
302 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cornboy - I broke up with my girl cause she was bitchy and only put out once/twice a week. Now she's trying to get back with me and I miss her but she's a cunt. What do Phone Post 3.0
Smash Phone Post
7/12/13 1:56 PM
HoomanCan
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AUSTRIA -  Her ghorme sabzi tastes like ass. Phone Post

Throw her in the gutter and go buy another. 

Unless her bagali polo is legit. 

7/16/13 7:04 AM
sanguine cynic

PD,

Met a girl about a year ago at rave, she lives 3 hours away, but I've seen her a few times since then. Either I went down there or she came up to stay with me. Anyway, haven't seen her in a while but we've been texting a bit recently, talking about meeting up again. She texts me today saying she's coming up this week to where I live because one of her girl friends is in town from out of state and that we should hang out.

I say cool, and ask her if she wants to stay at my place like normal. She replies

Her: "For sure. But I might be bringing a guy friend, don't want it to get awkward."

Me: "Just a friend?"

Her: "Kind of. It's complicated. It might be weird staying at your place. But if we all go out it will be fun, you know?"

So my question PD is how do I handle this? And what is she thinking? Why is she bringing this guy up/ or why is she texting me to hang out if she is bringing this guy with her?
7/16/13 8:28 AM
Darth_Vladar
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Surely you aren't going to have them both back to your place?!
7/16/13 9:23 AM
sanguine cynic

Darth_Vladar - Surely you aren't going to have them both back to your place?!

Nope, but I'm not sure what the vibe is even going to be like hanging out with her. Is she going to be with this guy? Since he's just 'kind of a friend', or does this dude have a huge crush on her and she doesn't want to hurtr him by hooking up with me in front of him..or what.. or is she just keeping her options open..

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.