UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Give me your women problems

2/2/11 5:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CDarwin
667 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have been in many, many relationships. Some long term. My present one is 16+ years.

I have never, ever been heart broken or broken up with. Not even once. Not even in my teens. (I'm 43 soon to be 44.)

Is there something wrong with me, or am I just a total stud?
2/3/11 5:05 AM
The Persian Devil
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ilovetortillas - new problem...

in reading the above post, i believe you are instructing me to make birth control pills, but you forgot to post the recipe.

You need one part detached baby seal sternum, 2 parts stevew semen and one part updog.
2/3/11 5:06 AM
The Persian Devil
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CDarwin - I have been in many, many relationships. Some long term. My present one is 16+ years.

I have never, ever been heart broken or broken up with. Not even once. Not even in my teens. (I'm 43 soon to be 44.)

Is there something wrong with me, or am I just a total stud?

If you have never felt pain, you have never lived.
2/3/11 6:45 AM
Jeremy Fisher
365 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OriginalTUFer - I want a busty Christian, who is sane, intelligent, caring, considerate and does not cry on the first date. I also want her to be a virgin and beautiful in the face. I want her to have the ability to have a good career, but the desire to raise the children and be a stay-at-home mom.

Where find?

There's a 27 year old gorgeous virgin that works in the office at my plant.  She's christian and very well spoken.  Just have to make your way to Cincinnati, OH and meet her.
2/3/11 8:23 AM
The Persian Devil

Travelling to meet a chick is almost always a bad idea. There are plenty of beautiful christian girls almost anywhere in the US and A. 
2/3/11 12:46 PM
The Persian Devil

lol

ttt for man whoring
2/6/11 8:27 PM
MarsMan
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ATT: Persian Devil

I can't start new threads, so I'm just TTTing this to let you know that I am safe and sound in RIO!!!!

That's right:

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=133549053

and some cool pics here:

http://g1.globo.com/rio-de-janeiro/fotos/2011/02/veja-imagens-de-acao-da-policia-em-favelas-no-centro-do-rio.html

I knew the drug dealers would run away...still, I'm a bit disappointed...

The favela we took over today was controlled by CV...I made a vid and took a bunch of pics that I plan to post as soon as I can create threads, get a blue name, and get some sleep (less than 5hrs total in the last 3 days).

I don't think we are taking over Rocinha yet, so I doubt you'll get a chance to shoot me, but if you're in Rio right now the Acai is on me :)
2/6/11 8:38 PM
ZackyJunior
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wife got tubal ligation surgery after last kid. Has no sexual desire, other effects. Options are: suggesting a reversal procedure, sticking it out for the kids, getting divorced, having an affair.
2/6/11 9:04 PM
Tartan warrior

For MARSMAN:

If you have any problems posting the pics once you have a bluename send me a PM and I'll get you to email them to me and I'll post them.

I actually thought that they had stopped taking the Favelas for the time being and were just holding onto the ones already taken. Where do you think the drug dealers are going? Post some stories!! :)

(I had problems posting the slideshow or I would have posted all those pics)
2/6/11 11:22 PM
Timberwolf2022

ttt
2/7/11 5:09 AM
The Persian Devil

MarsMan - ATT: Persian Devil

I can't start new threads, so I'm just TTTing this to let you know that I am safe and sound in RIO!!!!

That's right:

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=133549053

and some cool pics here:

http://g1.globo.com/rio-de-janeiro/fotos/2011/02/veja-imagens-de-acao-da-policia-em-favelas-no-centro-do-rio.html

I knew the drug dealers would run away...still, I'm a bit disappointed...

The favela we took over today was controlled by CV...I made a vid and took a bunch of pics that I plan to post as soon as I can create threads, get a blue name, and get some sleep (less than 5hrs total in the last 3 days).

I don't think we are taking over Rocinha yet, so I doubt you'll get a chance to shoot me, but if you're in Rio right now the Acai is on me :)
If there is one person on the OG who is allowed to hijack my threads it's Marsman. 

And yeah you guys managed to take over a favela that was controlled by a bunch of crack ridden gang members (CV). When you manage to put up a fight against some clear headed A.D.A i'll give you some props ;)

And im totally leading the charge. If you see a handsome iranian screaming PORRAAA and charging from roof to roof with a red nose t-shirt wrapped around his face...holla

P.S Im stuck in Sweden my friend, i'll let you know when im in Rio and we can go man whoring with some fresh Acai in our bellies.

2/7/11 5:38 AM
The Persian Devil

ZackyJunior - Wife got tubal ligation surgery after last kid. Has no sexual desire, other effects. Options are: suggesting a reversal procedure, sticking it out for the kids, getting divorced, having an affair.

I had to call a friend to ask him about this (he is a MD) and he suggest a reversal. It apparently has a high success rate.

Do it for the kids, it's not fun being the child of cheating parents who will eventually have epic fights and divorce.

IMO when you get married, you do everything for that woman. Dont cheat, it's not worth it when you are married. Help her and stick up for her, she will do the same if the tables reverse one day.
2/7/11 6:18 AM
RUSRedDevil
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OriginalTUFer - I want a busty Christian, who is sane, intelligent, caring, considerate and does not cry on the first date. I also want her to be a virgin and beautiful in the face. I want her to have the ability to have a good career, but the desire to raise the children and be a stay-at-home mom.

Where find?<br type="_moz" />

LDS, it will cost you 10% of your salary and all your sunday as well as public drinking. But you will be given plenty by the church
2/7/11 6:20 AM
The Persian Devil

Edited: 02/07/11 6:20 AM
RUSRedDevil -  
You train at Red Devil in S:t Petersburg?

I might train there for a short while. 
2/7/11 7:40 AM
MarsMan
247 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Persian Devil - 

P.S Im stuck in Sweden my friend, i'll let you know when im in Rio and we can go man whoring with some fresh Acai in our bellies.

I could've used some cold weather these past days...the heat and humidity are insane here, and I had to be in black uniform most of the time.

I don't have to work today...I'l hit the gym and try to see what the beach is like on a Monday ;)

Tartan warrior -  For MARSMAN:

I actually thought that they had stopped taking the Favelas for the time being and were just holding onto the ones already taken. Where do you think the drug dealers are going? Post some stories!! :)

Thanks for posting the pics, mate!

The dealers with a little more money are going to Rocinha...the ones lower down the paygrade are being left behind...some of them are going to other towns near by Rio where they don't have as much strength.

I want to post my pics and comment on them until the end of the trip.
2/7/11 7:57 AM
The Persian Devil

Mars-

Dont even complain about 'heat and humidity'. Im out every morning trying to peel off snow/ice from my car windows while freezing my balls off. 
2/7/11 12:18 PM
SonicDoom
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I recently got out of a long term relationship (6+ years). She broke up with me because she wanted to get married and I didn't at the time. At least not right away. I wanted to get settled where we were going to live first. I still love her though and want to get back together. I'd be willing to marry her right now if that's what it takes. How do I go about getting her back without coming across as a huge pussy?

2/7/11 6:51 PM
Kevin bacon
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Copy/paste of the facebook message I sent to the Korean chick

Bad News

I've got some bad news for you Sun.
So it turns out - YOU gave me a chlamydia infection!
If I where you I'd go to a doctor and get myself treated. And you might want to let your ex-boyfriend/manager/colleagues know...

I wanted to be meaner but I guess it's just as much my fault as hers for banging a random without a condom...again
2/7/11 7:08 PM
Radiant

Edited: 02/07/11 7:11 PM
ZackyJunior - Wife got tubal ligation surgery after last kid. Has no sexual desire, other effects. Options are: suggesting a reversal procedure, sticking it out for the kids, getting divorced, having an affair.
she needs to have her hormone levels checked--she may be able to go on some replacement to get her desire for you back...

unless...she just doesn't want you and this is all bull on her part.... 
2/7/11 7:22 PM
ZackyJunior

she doesn't think there is a problem with her, of course its all on me...
but hormone replacement won't correct the fact that her sex organs are detached, still it is something to consider. i just worry about side effects.
thanks for your input
2/7/11 7:39 PM
CDarwin
667 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/8/11 3:14 AM
The Persian Devil

SonicDoom - 
I recently got out of a long term relationship (6+ years). She broke up with me because she wanted to get married and I didn't at the time. At least not right away. I wanted to get settled where we were going to live first. I still love her though and want to get back together. I'd be willing to marry her right now if that's what it takes. How do I go about getting her back without coming across as a huge pussy?

She broke up with you, not the other way around. Any way to keep any type of dignity is to just let it go. If you end up doing everything to get her back she will have zero respect for you and treat you like a doormat and break up with you for "Nick" sometime down the road. 

Let it go my friend and live your life. If she has the same feelings about you, she will come back by herself. Do not participate in her mind games if she is pulling any. If she tries to play games, she wants to see if she can direct you into doormat territory.  
2/8/11 12:02 PM
tiger07
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
2/8/11 12:33 PM
The Persian Devil

Taking calls. *zing*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
2/10/11 2:41 PM
The Persian Devil

ttt

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.