UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Give me your women problems

2/10/11 4:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
CDarwin
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sucking it up when a wife goes asexual is horrible advice, man.

I should start my own advice thread with more correctness.
2/10/11 4:45 PM
Eh_J
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stay with a girlfriend who has insecurity issues?  i.e. snoops around on email/phone/Facebook because she thinks her boyfriend is cheating.
2/11/11 7:38 AM
ZackyJunior
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CDarwin - Sucking it up when a wife goes asexual is horrible advice, man.

what would you do?
2/11/11 9:11 AM
The Persian Devil
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What post are you referring to? *confused*
2/11/11 9:14 AM
The Persian Devil
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eh_J - Stay with a girlfriend who has insecurity issues?  i.e. snoops around on email/phone/Facebook because she thinks her boyfriend is cheating.

I would not stick around. It beings with snooping around your email and it ends with her trying to make you cheat with her incredibly hot out of town friend.

There is no place in a relationship for insecurity. You want to build a house you need a good concrete base.

Unless you are just fucking around with her. In that case keep your shit hidden until play time is over.
2/11/11 9:43 AM
ZackyJunior

The Persian Devil - 
ZackyJunior - Wife got tubal ligation surgery after last kid. Has no sexual desire, other effects. Options are: suggesting a reversal procedure, sticking it out for the kids, getting divorced, having an affair.

I had to call a friend to ask him about this (he is a MD) and he suggest a reversal. It apparently has a high success rate.

Do it for the kids, it's not fun being the child of cheating parents who will eventually have epic fights and divorce.

IMO when you get married, you do everything for that woman. Dont cheat, it's not worth it when you are married. Help her and stick up for her, she will do the same if the tables reverse one day.

Just found out the procedure is covered 100% by insurance. How do I bring this up to her? She is a queen bitch.
2/11/11 11:07 AM
CDarwin
680 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Persian Devil - 

(Re ZackyJunior's q on page 8) Maybe I read you wrong. It depends what "Do it for the kids" mean. Does it refer to ZackyJunior's "sticking IT out for the kids" or your "a reversal. IT apparently has a high success rate."
2/11/11 11:25 AM
The Persian Devil

CDarwin - 
The Persian Devil - 

(Re ZackyJunior's q on page 8) Maybe I read you wrong. It depends what "Do it for the kids" mean. Does it refer to ZackyJunior's "sticking IT out for the kids" or your "a reversal. IT apparently has a high success rate."
It refers to not cheating on his wife because it will be tough on the kids. Read the whole sentance.

Do it for the kids, it's not fun being the child of cheating parents who will eventually have epic fights and divorce.

2/11/11 11:57 AM
CDarwin

^What about no sex = divorce (but no cheating before that)?

Thumbs up or down?
2/11/11 6:23 PM
MarsMan
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT
(leaving Rio tomorrow)
2/11/11 6:40 PM
panic686
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

great thread
2/11/11 7:32 PM
The Persian Devil

CDarwin - ^What about no sex = divorce (but no cheating before that)?

Thumbs up or down?

I think that specific choice would be very individual. Personally I think I would divorce, hard to say though because I havent been in that position.
2/14/11 5:28 PM
The Persian Devil

ttt for valentinos
2/14/11 6:03 PM
PaulieB0Y
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pissed at the wife for continually having an attitude when I want to do anything without her. Planned a snowboard trip with friends, day trip only which she said to go to on Sunday. Then had attitude and I didn't go. Bought her valentines gift but thought screw her and haven't mentioned jack all day or gave her anything. She's pissed. I told her it sucks expecting a good day and it doesn't happen huh? So do I freaking stand pat or eventually give her the stuff and make nice for the holiday. I could care less really.., Phone Post
2/15/11 4:21 AM
The Persian Devil

PaulieB0Y -  Pissed at the wife for continually having an attitude when I want to do anything without her. Planned a snowboard trip with friends, day trip only which she said to go to on Sunday. Then had attitude and I didn't go. Bought her valentines gift but thought screw her and haven't mentioned jack all day or gave her anything. She's pissed. I told her it sucks expecting a good day and it doesn't happen huh? So do I freaking stand pat or eventually give her the stuff and make nice for the holiday. I could care less really.., Phone Post

It's wrong of you to piss all over the holiday. You should be acting like normal, give her a gift and be happy and shit.

When you want to do something without her, you just do it like it is obvious. If she gives you any kind of lip, ask her straight up; "Is there a problem?" "Im seeing my friends."

Explain to her as well that these little time offs you spend with your buddies is great for your relationship because you will miss her, you get to have a social life and you wont fight/argue like you would if you hung out 24/7, 365 days a year.
2/15/11 4:28 AM
The Persian Devil

Stop drinking. 
Reinvent yourself, start working out etc. Fabricate ideal scenarios for the wife to start getting emotionally attached once again.

Start drinking.

2/15/11 5:43 AM
notsodirty
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh what the fuck, this can't hurt.

I have an extremely hot neighbor that lives above me, which I'm quite sure she is single. We have spoken a few times casually, but I have seen her checking me out a few times.

I don't want to open a relationship with this broad, simply fuck her. How should I approach this, I'm thinking (jag är svensk), to book the time in the laundry room before or after, or just simply slip her a smooth note.

Provide me with your wisdom!
2/15/11 5:56 AM
The Persian Devil

notsodirty - Oh what the fuck, this can't hurt.

I have an extremely hot neighbor that lives above me, which I'm quite sure she is single. We have spoken a few times casually, but I have seen her checking me out a few times.

I don't want to open a relationship with this broad, simply fuck her. How should I approach this, I'm thinking (jag är svensk), to book the time in the laundry room before or after, or just simply slip her a smooth note.

The highlighted part is a good idea. Crafting ideal scenarios is number one. I would suggest some light stalking in form of facebooking and checking out where she hangs out. Start to hang out at same places.

Do NOT slip her a 'smooth note'. This indicates that you are too much of a pussy to actually tell her what you want, so your taking the easy way out. And trust me she wont take the first step and call the number you put on that stylish note with your best handwriting.

Book laundry time close to her time so you are sure to meet her. When you meet her, have a casual question prepared. It doesnt really matter at all what you open up the conversation with. Several times while clubbing with friends I have proven this fact by walking up to a very attractive woman and open up with;

"Oh hai yeah thats true". She goes; "what???". Me: "You have nice shoes."

Seize the moment next time or she wont bother to check you out anymore.

Lycka till !
2/15/11 6:06 AM
notsodirty
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Persian Devil - 

I don't want to open a relationship with this broad, simply fuck her. How should I approach this, I'm thinking (jag är svensk),<b> to book the time in the laundry room before or after</b>, or just simply slip her a smooth note.

The highlighted part is a good idea. Crafting ideal scenarios is number one. I would suggest some light stalking in form of facebooking and checking out where she hangs out. Start to hang out at same places.

Do NOT slip her a 'smooth note'. This indicates that you are too much of a pussy to actually tell her what you want, so your taking the easy way out. And trust me she wont take the first step and call the number you put on that stylish note with your best handwriting.

Book laundry time close to her time so you are sure to meet her. When you meet her, have a casual question prepared. It doesnt really matter at all what you open up the conversation with. Several times while clubbing with friends I have proven this fact by walking up to a very attractive woman and open up with;

Lycka till !

Haha, that was actually some pretty solid advice. I have already done the Facebook bit, I could not tell where the fuck she hangs out. She is also a bit older, like 32 and up if that makes a difference, me being 25.

I try the laundry room thing - or if my patience is running out just go up and introduce myself.
2/15/11 6:18 AM
Leigh
735 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good thread by PD but some of you guys are letting us down - come on lads, grow a backbone!
2/15/11 6:26 AM
The Persian Devil

notsodirty - 
The Persian Devil - 

Lycka till !

Haha, that was actually some pretty solid advice. I have already done the Facebook bit, I could not tell where the fuck she hangs out. She is also a bit older, like 32 and up if that makes a difference, me being 25.

I try the laundry room thing - or if my patience is running out just go up and introduce myself.

I know a woman who is 32 as well. She has a kid but as soon as he spends the weekend with the father, her latino ass will be calling me non stop. Very attractive, but a emotional mess of a woman. 

If she is older she is probably just looking to feel younger and bang a guy your age. Give her the playful approach, say something funny and non planned to her in the elevator or wherever and have fun...

They know what they are doing at that age in the haysack. 

Och lägg upp bilder. 

Or ban.

2/15/11 6:28 AM
The Persian Devil

Leigh - good thread by PD but some of you guys are letting us down - come on lads, grow a backbone!

This is the result of the emasculation of todays young men. But there are few of us who is making a rise against the female hordes. As the majority bowed down infront of their new female lords, we put on our armor, felt the sand between our fingertips and started an uproar.

We will come, see, and cum. 
2/15/11 6:30 AM
notsodirty

The Persian Devil - 
notsodirty - 
The Persian Devil - 

I don't want to open a relationship with this broad, simply fuck her. How should I approach this, I'm thinking (jag är svensk),<b> to book the time in the laundry room before or after</b>, or just simply slip her a smooth note.

Lycka till !

I know a woman who is 32 as well. She has a kid but as soon as he spends the weekend with the father, her latino ass will be calling me non stop. Very attractive, but a emotional mess of a woman. 

If she is older she is probably just looking to feel younger and bang a guy your age. Give her the playful approach, say something funny and non planned to her in the elevator or wherever and have fun...

They know what they are doing at that age in the haysack. 

Och lägg upp bilder. 

Or ban.

Hahah, I will be reporting back on this.
2/15/11 9:46 AM
CAvemanChris

Edited: 02/15/11 9:47 AM
LOL at you claiming that you learned all this information through experience. There's so much rehashed "Community" techniques(Never answering questions indirectly) and lingo(example "shit test") in this thread it's ridiculous. A real natural wouldn't understand what he's doing to be successful with women and be able to explain it using the terms and vocabulary your using. Admit it, you've read The Game, if not other seduction community materials. There's no way you have not had some exposure to the community and be able to understand these principles.

Either way, good shit man.
2/15/11 9:53 AM
The Persian Devil

CAvemanChris - LOL at you claiming that you learned all this information through experience. There's so much rehashed "Community" techniques(Never answering questions indirectly) and lingo(example "shit test") in this thread it's ridiculous. A real natural wouldn't understand what he's doing to be successful with women and be able to explain it using the terms and vocabulary your using. Admit it, you've read The Game, if not other seduction community materials. There's no way you have not had some exposure to the community and be able to understand these principles.

Either way, good shit man.

I never claimed to be a self taught, illuminated moses of fucking. 
I am however a natural, I counted 50 quality women fucked at the age of 18 then stopped counting.

I did not know what I was doing right at that time, I have read a shitload of seduction material and pinpointed what it is I am doing that is right...and what is wrong.  

The Game on the other hand is pure crap and provides a blue print for nerds to get enough confidence to "peacock" women. 

Nothing you read in this thread is copied and pasted, I wrote everything myself. I can prove this in a live session with anyone from here.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.