UnderGround Forums

Wrestling UnderGround >> Wrestling Motivation

1/26/11 8:47 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
slowandweak
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The other day at one of my sons tourneys I saw a paper on the wall that was like a motivational story of why wrestlers wrestle.
It went on and on about what they sacrifice.
I want to get one for my son for the end of the season. Is there a website that any of you guys know of? Thank you
1/27/11 2:43 PM
LeisterBowlingIII
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The best wrestling websites are www.themat.com    www.usawrestlingnation.com    or www.intermatwrestle.com   you would have to look through their online stores and see if you can find the posters.

Good luck!
6/27/11 9:20 PM
jayhaas08
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
6/28/11 10:25 PM
ChipW
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This? 

"Why Wrestle?"

Wrestling prepares a person to fight the game of life.

The wrestler is the one athlete that must meet his opponent and do battle completely on his own;

No one can substitute, no time outs are possible.

He has no one to check, screen, block, or assist him in any way; There is no one to blame for his mistakes. When he wins, he must show quiet pride and modesty. When he loses, the responsibility is his.

Wrestling is a true sport.

In other sports, when contact is made, they blow the whistle to stop the action; In wrestling, when contact is made, we're just getting started.No other sport requires more sacrifice then wrestling. Individual, through self-denied, offers more of his character than can ever be explained.

Through every trial, test, and tribulation.

6/28/11 10:26 PM
ChipW
128 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know this wasnt what your looking for but its hard to beat TP and Esco for motivation. 
6/29/11 4:41 PM
slowandweak
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank you ChipW!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.