UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hey Uncle Justice, Golden Boy, Monsters Ball......

1/26/11 10:06 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Nanook
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"The Show", Host, Producer

Sagiv and Dreamer..

Would you guys like to be regular event pick 'em correspondents for the show with Heath and I?

It'd be in shows just prior to the major events, and I'd split it up to where I'd have two of you at a time on with Heath and I. Obviously it wouldn't be all six of you on at once, but I'd pick two per event based off your availability.

You all are guys I have great respect for as posters here and I'd be honored to have you guys all participate.. Or something like that.

1/26/11 10:38 AM
Str4nger D4nger
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aww snap this sounds tasty. Will you be posting links to listen in? Phone Post
1/26/11 10:59 AM
PatrickFreitas
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

is Golden Boy still around? havent seen that guy post in ages. one of the best UGers ever.
1/26/11 11:14 AM
Griffdog
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PatrickFreitas - is Golden Boy still around? havent seen that guy post in ages. one of the best UGers ever.

I think he is over in the "What If?" forum....
1/26/11 11:33 AM
cweatapeach
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PatrickFreitas - is Golden Boy still around? havent seen that guy post in ages. one of the best UGers ever.

I agree. And yes, he's around -- he posted on Justin Wren's hog-killing thread.
1/26/11 11:36 AM
Nanook
165 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Str4nger D4nger -  Aww snap this sounds tasty. Will you be posting links to listen in? Phone Post

Yup.

www.blogtalkradio.com/shambala-sports

Fridays from 8-10 PM EST.
1/26/11 12:08 PM
RickStorm
1688 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT 4 the new dream team...

1/26/11 1:01 PM
Nanook

RickStorm - 

TTT 4 the new dream team...

The New Dream Team..

I'm digging that name.
1/26/11 1:13 PM
Golden Boy
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/26/11 1:14 PM
I really don't keep up with the sport much anymore. I do enjoy watching it still but really have no idea whats going on behind the scenes. I still talk to my friends but we never talk buinsess. I have listened to your show and I enjoy it and check out the MMA Weekly, TapOut and Savage Dog shows every once in awhile. I'm also very boring sober so I'd probably tank whatever ratings you have ;)<br /><br />
1/26/11 2:32 PM
Old Feller
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^
I predicted that. 
1/26/11 2:34 PM
Old Feller
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok, I'll do it then. 
1/26/11 2:36 PM
Nanook

Golden Boy - I really don't keep up with the sport much anymore. I do enjoy watching it still but really have no idea whats going on behind the scenes. I still talk to my friends but we never talk buinsess. I have listened to your show and I enjoy it and check out the MMA Weekly, TapOut and Savage Dog shows every once in awhile. I'm also very boring sober so I'd probably tank whatever ratings you have ;)

Glad you enjoy it. Also, you listed some very good shows. We hope to live up to that eventually.

If you ever wanna run down memory lane, you got a spot GB.. Anytime man..
1/26/11 2:37 PM
ShanTheMan
706 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good group of guys.....no homo

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.