UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC 126’s Forrest Griffin just wants 2 win a fight

1/26/11 10:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Hectorious GNP
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The former UFC light heavyweight champion sits down with MMADieHards.com’s Pete Sumulong to discuss his upcoming bout against Rich Franklin at UFC 126.
1/26/11 11:32 AM
p4pSilvaReemAldo
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If he wants to win then why take on Franklin? A fuckin' fool's errand for him lol. I guess we'll see, though. It's not as if Forrest hasn't surprised anyone before. Phone Post
1/26/11 12:24 PM
Run Forrest Run

I'm a big Forrest fan but when he ran out against Sliva he just looked broke mentally.Hasn't looked the same since but I got a funny scrren name out of it.
1/26/11 12:27 PM
MNFAN

what on earth will the Forrest haters say about this interview? He gets killed all the time for trying to be funny or being a dick. Looks like he approached that interview straight up.
1/26/11 2:17 PM
Lee Conway

I have Franklin by TKO. When he turns it on, Ace is a fucking killer. Plus one of the coolest guys in MMA. Rich fan for life. Phone Post
1/27/11 9:37 AM
LColson

MNFAN - what on earth will the Forrest haters say about this interview? He gets killed all the time for trying to be funny or being a dick. Looks like he approached that interview straight up.
That's just it...Forrest haters are going to hate no matter what.  Let'em hate.  WAR FORREST!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.