UnderGround Forums

Cigars, Beer & Poker Ground >> Las Vegas Honeymoon

1/26/11 11:10 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GrapplerHK
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ive always wanted to go the vegas, gambler that i am, now we plan on goin there for our honeymoon. Good idea? i'll be at the no limit holdem table all week while she sits by the pool? lol
1/26/11 12:53 PM
andre
440 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If she isn't into gambling, I wouldn't choose Vegas for your honeymoon. She'll want your attention, but youll be focused on the cards.
1/27/11 2:29 AM
wreckker
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

get a room with mirrored ceilings..
imperial palace has cheap rooms like that
huge bath tub tooo with mirrors all around

party it up!
1/27/11 12:45 PM
GrapplerHK
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

she wants to go to vegas too, we always go to AC as it is now, so vegas would be like AC x 100 so we're thinking
1/28/11 2:06 AM
PR
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

andre - If she isn't into gambling, I wouldn't choose Vegas for your honeymoon. She'll want your attention, but youll be focused on the cards.

No way, there's plenty non-gambling stuff to do in Vegas.

My wife and I stopped by Vegas as part of our Honeymoon, and I really enjoyed since I did 0 gambling (I always have gone for poker normally). Did a nice dinner + show every night.
1/28/11 11:09 AM
andre
440 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PR, Vegas has really been my second home since I was 8. Both of my parents were serious gamblers (not poker players, unfortunately)so that place was almost a monthly destination. I only wrote what I did because of what he said in his first post. Maybe I took what he said too seriously, but if you're itching to gamble while the wife wants to see O, there could be friction.
1/28/11 11:21 AM
andre

What I mean to say is that PR is correct...as long as the urge to gamble isn't too strong for you to resist when the wife wants to do something else.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.