UnderGround Forums

Cigars, Beer & Poker Ground >> Las Vegas Honeymoon

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

1/26/11 11:10 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GrapplerHK
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ive always wanted to go the vegas, gambler that i am, now we plan on goin there for our honeymoon. Good idea? i'll be at the no limit holdem table all week while she sits by the pool? lol
1/26/11 12:53 PM
andre
684 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If she isn't into gambling, I wouldn't choose Vegas for your honeymoon. She'll want your attention, but youll be focused on the cards.
1/27/11 2:29 AM
wreckker
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

get a room with mirrored ceilings..
imperial palace has cheap rooms like that
huge bath tub tooo with mirrors all around

party it up!
1/27/11 12:45 PM
GrapplerHK
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

she wants to go to vegas too, we always go to AC as it is now, so vegas would be like AC x 100 so we're thinking
1/28/11 2:06 AM
PR
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

andre - If she isn't into gambling, I wouldn't choose Vegas for your honeymoon. She'll want your attention, but youll be focused on the cards.

No way, there's plenty non-gambling stuff to do in Vegas.

My wife and I stopped by Vegas as part of our Honeymoon, and I really enjoyed since I did 0 gambling (I always have gone for poker normally). Did a nice dinner + show every night.
1/28/11 11:09 AM
andre
684 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PR, Vegas has really been my second home since I was 8. Both of my parents were serious gamblers (not poker players, unfortunately)so that place was almost a monthly destination. I only wrote what I did because of what he said in his first post. Maybe I took what he said too seriously, but if you're itching to gamble while the wife wants to see O, there could be friction.
1/28/11 11:21 AM
andre

What I mean to say is that PR is correct...as long as the urge to gamble isn't too strong for you to resist when the wife wants to do something else.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.