UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Franklin can't pick a winner in Silva/Belfort bout

1/28/11 5:47 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground News
1177 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Underground News, Editor

“They’re similar because they’re both Brazilian and they’re both southpaws and both have a win over me,” jokingly said Franklin. “They’re both effective strikers. They’re both fast and use good footwork and all of that kind of stuff.”

“Stylistically, on their feet, they’re different fighters. They’re both effective in their own rights,” said Franklin via conference call on Thursday. “It’s going to be interesting to see who’s going to come into the ring if this ends up being a stand up fight how this is going to play out stylistically.”

read entire aritcle...

1/28/11 5:54 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Immaculata
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good response by Rich. Even tho I think Silva will win, I think it's one of the most exciting match ups we have in any weight class.
1/28/11 5:59 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Gerbacio_PR
625 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Immaculata - Good response by Rich. Even tho I think BELFORT will win, I think it's one of the most exciting match ups we have in any weight class.

Fixed :D

but agree great response by him

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.