UnderGround Forums

HolyGround >> Last Religion Thread EVER

1/31/11 7:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Stakk5150
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 01/31/11 8:02 PM

I just read my response to Vitor Belfort's video, and I just think we all need to take a step back... even though it wasn't the worst reply ever, I'm just not happy with my tone.

And I just think things are getting too bitter with both sides, and if we can't get a long on something as touching as Vitor's story. Then things have gotten out of hand, and I think we should be an example as a community to talk about things in a mature, responsible manner.

I am a Christian, but I feel I've done enough research on both sides to understand each argument.

I myself am not happy with the way religion has turned out, and been manipulated by the elite.

And I think any smart christian would agree.

Anyone happy with the status quo isn't a forward thinking person.

Regardless of belief, we have to treat each other with respect, because until the secrets of the universe are revealed - none of us have it on lock!

And that's how we should treat each other.

Who's with me? If we can't have peace on a community this size, then there's no chance for the world if you think about.

So instead of pointing fingers and placing all the worlds blame on any persons shoulders, I would like to apologize for anything evil done under the name of christians, because I will never defend whats wrong.

Make this the last religion thread ever, and let's get along.
1/31/11 8:38 PM
Grapple_Tackle
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh....... I'm not smart enough to think of a good WFA! Phone Post
1/31/11 8:49 PM
Poopyface TomatoNose
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Do all things without murmurings and disputings: IN THE WRONG FORUM ASSHOLE!"
1/31/11 8:57 PM
hardknuckler

Well in the old days Christians were thrown to the lions...
1/31/11 9:27 PM
Melvinator86

"If we can't have peace on a community this size, then there's no chance for the world". Let's forget about the WFA, he has a point, come in guys he's right, it's about time to make peace, if you have any problem with religion or with the beliefs of the fighter take it to the religiousground or something, like the OP said I would also like to apologize for anything Christianity have done to make you guys so bitter when a fighter thanks God after a fight, lets all get along people and be tolerant of each other, at the end of the day, opinions are like a**holes everybody has one and usually full of s**t, PEACE IN THE UG! Phone Post
1/31/11 9:28 PM
Fake Rassler

Come on guys! I have been here almost 2 whole months TIME TO MAKE PEACE
1/31/11 9:40 PM
OneScoup

I don't envision a time when everyone will agree on religion or the lack thereof. Therefore the best short term solution is to be tolerant of the other guy's beliefs. It's a simple, naive idea, but it's really the only way.
1/31/11 11:30 PM
Melvinator86

*tumbleweed rolls by* Phone Post
1/31/11 11:33 PM
Chute_Box

1/31/11 11:48 PM
Melvinator86

AYE AYE PEACE IN THE UG!, take any religious discussions to the Holyground! AYE AYE PEACE IN THE UG Phone Post
1/31/11 11:50 PM
Badlands Meanie

Someone tell me about this religion thing.
2/1/11 12:03 AM
Melvinator86

badlands! OP stated it, but ima take it as you're not trying to troll and let give you some info, everytime bendo or belfort do any sort of religious statement the UG atheist and religious community go into warrior mode, they pick up their torches and pitchforks and hijack the thread, it's time tho to finally unite and put aside out difference of belief and give us a cyber embrace (no homo...), and finally put an end to the Bashing to both sides, and if they really want to have the discussions, to feel more than free to take it to our forum dedicated to everything religious related the Holyground Phone Post
2/1/11 12:22 AM
Stakk5150
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*Stand up claps for himself*

lol j/k

Badlands Meanie - Someone tell me about this religion thing.

hahaha
2/1/11 12:23 AM
Stakk5150

although I really believe what I said.. how great would it have been if I started cussing out the first negative responses haha
2/1/11 12:49 AM
Nomak
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is nothing religious about getting paid to get in a cage and smash a guys face in
2/1/11 12:57 AM
Melvinator86

Nomak, "There is nothing religious about getting paid to get in a cage and smash a guys face in". Nice try on the generic troll statement, let's not get derailed of Whats the purpose of this thread Phone Post
2/1/11 1:30 AM
p4pSilvaReemAldo
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He has a point IMO because the fighters are basically thanking Jesus for helping them mash people's faces in. Just Sayin. Phone Post
2/1/11 1:47 AM
FingerorMoon
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL next someone will claim that their 'Could Bruce Lee fight?' thread should be the last one ever.

2/1/11 12:16 PM
Nomak
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Melvinator86 - 
Nomak, "There is nothing religious about getting paid to get in a cage and smash a guys face in". Nice try on the generic troll statement, let's not get derailed of Whats the purpose of this thread Phone Post

So you disagree?
2/1/11 1:08 PM
Melvinator86

I agree with your statement Nomak but read the OP statement, this thread is flatlining anyways, this issue it's just not going to go away, so I'll just sit back and just skip all the unnecessary comments Phone Post
2/1/11 2:18 PM
Stakk5150

I guess peoples ego's are getting in the way...

2/1/11 2:27 PM
Fake Rassler

FingerorMoon - 
LOL next someone will claim that their 'Could Bruce Lee fight?' thread should be the last one ever.

2/1/11 7:34 PM
Stakk5150

My thread resurrected Bruce Lee, I'm satisfied...

:)
2/1/11 9:43 PM
FingerorMoon
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 02/01/11 9:43 PM
Fake Rassler just brought the awesome and ended ALL threads.
2/1/11 11:46 PM
Ridgeback

Sure would be nice if the mods on the HG had the power to move OG threads that were moved her back to the OG.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.