UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Foot Injury (Justin Salas) Picture

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

2/1/11 4:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Heddy
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit, that is nasty!
2/1/11 4:07 PM
TeamRenzo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You could cook that piece on the BBQ
2/1/11 4:13 PM
ChicagoTom
443 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

what happened? 
2/1/11 4:20 PM
pole

he beat Rob Emerson with that foot looking like that last Sat night in Denver.
2/1/11 6:00 PM
Truemanc3
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is that part of the pads under the toes... I cant work it out.

If it is how did that even happen in a fight?

Either way thats alot of meat to lose of a skinny part of the body!
2/1/11 6:19 PM
Pernicious
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

2/1/11 6:25 PM
I give BJs to CountryBoys
262 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn. That makes me feel queasy all over.
2/1/11 6:36 PM

Ring Of Fire Championship Fighting, President
Justin Salas is STUD... every time he has appeared on a ROF it has been a pleasure to work with him. One of the coolest guys in the sport.

on the injury I was told the lights heated up the mat and caused burns on his feet, which blistered and then obviously popped/ ripped open during the fight.

yikes!
2/1/11 7:35 PM
Leghound
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5150 - Justin Salas is STUD... every time he has appeared on a ROF it has been a pleasure to work with him. One of the coolest guys in the sport.

on the injury I was told the lights heated up the mat and caused burns on his feet, which blistered and then obviously popped/ ripped open during the fight.

yikes!

GTFO! Holy shit.
2/1/11 7:37 PM
Heddy
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Holy shit, that's nuts.

2/15/11 3:04 PM
Ramon Maroni
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck me
2/15/11 3:07 PM
Frustrated Blue Belt
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TDD FTW
2/15/11 3:11 PM
studiocamp
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rub some dirt on it and get back in there.

2/15/11 4:12 PM
Malachy Friedman
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sue them for negligent bullshit
2/15/11 4:14 PM
jmig
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT????
2/15/11 4:21 PM
dom dom dom

Yeah...how does that happen to only one guy???
2/15/11 4:23 PM
Sobnosky Promotion

This was gnarly to say the least. My business partner and I were watching the fight cage side and noticed a small(er) piece of his big toe just at the end of the first round. He (Seth Daniels) knew right away what had happened. I said no way, that doesn't happen. Just then the commissioner came to us and said "somewhere in your cage cut his foot" Seth said no... It’s a burn. Anyway he answers the bell in the second and it immediately gets bigger, bloodier and more noticeable, I was literally almost gagging... Comes back to his stool in the 2nd and the pad just below his big toe had begun to peel back as well... Ugh, straight nasty! Anyway, the fight continues and so does the amount of skin peeling off Justin’s foot. Seriously, I won’t forget this as long as I live, what a freak accident. To comment on the why this was an isolated incident, I really have no clue. That was the main reason I didn’t think Seth (business partner) was correct. I said, why not their backs, or any other surface that touched the mat in that fight. It was the main event so it had a while to cook, but who knows. The best I can surmise is that Justin probably had a blister(s) of some sort on his foot/toe to begin with that only got worse.

Hats off Justin, tough as nails man! Not to only compete at that level and win, but to never mention it at all. I would also like to confirm that, so people don’t think it was sugar coated, or made to be more than it was. Seth and I were sitting at a table right behind Justin’s corner and he never even mentioned it, or even looked down at it. Look for Justin to continue to make his way to the top. F2Wmma.com will continue to get him the fights he needs to get there.
2/15/11 4:25 PM
OmarSnake
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

anyone up for some cheese quesadillas?
2/15/11 4:29 PM
Malachy Friedman
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

its awesome being tough as nails and all

but that's seriously fucked up
2/15/11 4:30 PM
devilishstoner
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

how the fuck is that humanly possible????
2/15/11 5:00 PM
BMF12

Cleaning that out with rubbing alcohol must have stung like a prick.
2/15/11 5:00 PM
RearNakedDeath07

WTF kind of lights did they use? Fucking sunlight??
2/15/11 5:23 PM
chaplinshouse
829 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

to top it off he beat OC thug Rob Emerson, extra Kudos.

it's the promotion's job to provide fighers a safe environment. if this is the fault of the lights, that is some ghetto shit
2/15/11 5:31 PM
A 21 Second BJ
676 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Put it back on the heat, I like skin to be extra crispy!
2/15/11 5:37 PM
camozzi
809 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ive seen Justin Salas fight several times in Denver. He is a beast. Watch for him to be in the big show very soon.

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.