UnderGround Forums

NBAGround >> Spurs lose tonight, tomorrow, or both?

2/3/11 8:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Floppy Divac
485 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They aren't winning both games, I'll tell ya that much.  Actually, if Jason Thompson is still out then I'm not as confident for the Kings game.  :(   damnit, either way.  lol, Spurs gotta lose one of these 2 games!!
2/4/11 1:21 AM
Floppy Divac
485 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol!!  Fuckin awesome win for the Spurs tonight!!  Just when LA thinks they've got it.......NOPE!!!
2/4/11 2:09 AM
deus ex machina
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great, tell all the Boys and Girls Clubs in LA to go on alert. Tim Duncan is on the prowl for some victory ass.
2/4/11 9:10 AM
quick
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The LA Chokers.
2/4/11 1:04 PM
Floppy Divac

I dunno about that, Spurs missed a few game winners there and I'm just glad McDyess was there for the putback.  Shit was great.  Wish I could watch tonights game.
2/4/11 8:46 PM
quick
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They missed a few game winners except for the game winner. Great point.
2/4/11 9:03 PM
Floppy Divac

lol, "potential" game winning jumpers were missed by several Spurs.  All praise be to McDyess.  Tonights game is looking bleak with no JT or Garcia for the Kings.  For whatever reason I don't like Dalembert and Cousins starting together.
2/5/11 1:19 AM
Floppy Divac

"For whatever reason I don't like Dalembert and Cousins starting together."

A goose egg from Dalembert, and Cousins was pretty crappy too.  Ouch. :(
I think I'd rather they keep Cousins at center and keep Dalembert as back up, starting Landry at PF and bring whoever they want in to back him up.  jmo
2/5/11 10:52 AM
quick

Floppy Divac -  lol, "potential" game winning jumpers were missed by several Spurs.

Well then I guess I am thankful that we got all of those game winning rebounds.
2/5/11 2:41 PM
Floppy Divac

Edited: 02/05/11 2:41 PM
Ball won't always bounce in your direction, lucky Artest just got a finger on that one that went out of bounds otherwise it's Lakers ball and Lakers win.  Hopefully you don't have to rely on the good fortune of game winning rebounds to win the title this year. :) *patiently anticipates quick's next spin move*

2/5/11 4:33 PM
quick

lol What other excuses do you have for LA, Floppy? Was SA "lucky" that Odom didn't box out Dice too?
2/5/11 4:34 PM
quick

And oh yeah, forum cursed!
2/5/11 5:21 PM
Floppy Divac

I was rooting for the Spurs, just think that they were incredibly blessed to get that win in LA is all.  lol, gotta test the waters with the curse every now and then.
2/5/11 6:41 PM
quick

I'll take any win we can get. Especially when we are playing without PER anomaly, and playoff choke, Matt "I'm Raining Threes" Bonnar.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.